Post your Mesmer pics here

Starmiz.3298

• 2 weeks later...

Just Dwayna's Regalia:TDat39R.jpgNever been too enthusiastic about the six-god's regalia, the designs are a bit polarizing for my taste. Dwayna's threads actually have some pretty cool details though and I'm liking it. Choose a color right in the middle of an attractive range and it looks great whether in spotlight or shadow. It's also the only time a Sylvari has hair lol.

9qjys59.jpgcWCyns1.jpg

Turns out dark colors set up some great contrast as well. It finally gave me a reason to equip that Banners of the Sunspear backpiece which otherwise looks completely out of place on this character, regardless of what she's wearing.5KOTYok.jpgHonestly it still stays hidden most of the time that thing is so hard to match. :grimace:

...Just taking a break for a bit before the next living world episode lol.5HNCvVl.jpgCheers! ;) :lol:

...edit:

! > @HisRoyalDudeness.8637 said:! > O1m2HPN.jpg! > KYh4MMc.jpg@HisRoyalDudeness.8637 Woah, meant to say it earlier but that light and dark half set is fantastic, freakin +1. I kinda wish I had thought of it lol.

! > @Avador.8934 said:! > Showing my mesmer...! >! > xEH4yGj.jpg@Avador.8934 Congrats on The Shining Blade it really seals the deal on your character. Great timing too, could totally see characters like this one in the cinematics.

@"Riranor.6315" said:my mesmer, colors themed after back piece. He's been my main since early access day one. dont know how to embed into the post :(

Hey dude.(With imgur)

1. Go to your uploaded images list, select the image you want to embed here and copy the "Direct Link" URL.-- It will probably look something like: https://i.imgur.com/Z6vuDyQ.jpg
  2. Return to your post and click the landscape icon in the formatting bar. Paste the URL in the space provided.
  3. Reveal your style!

;)

@Tabasco.1743 said:

@"Riranor.6315" said:my mesmer, colors themed after back piece. He's been my main since early access day one. dont know how to embed into the post :(

Hey dude.(With imgur)
  1. Go to your uploaded images list, select the image you want to embed here and copy the "Direct Link" URL.
    -- It will probably look something like:
  2. Return to your post and click the landscape icon in the formatting bar. Paste the URL in the space provided.
  3. Reveal your style!

;)

http://imgur.com/1oaVHiS.jpg

Z6vuDyQ.jpg

1w9TRy4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

It worked! thanks! My cotton candy colored boy. In hindsight i wish i did pride colors this month.

@Dakoen.3546 said:

@"Maelwro.7562" said:“Pursuit of happiness is a pursuit of mirage; you only realize its a delusion at the end of the road”― A.M.M Alusi

9pwkRFj.jpg

Looks cool! Can you tell us which dyes and skin it is?

Thanks! I apologize for the late reply ~ Armor and dye combinations listed below.

Head: Phantom Hood -- Dye: PermafrostShoulders: Foefire Mantle: Mix of Gold Fusion/Eternal Ice/Electro PinkChest: Dryad Coat (Sylvari T3): Mix of Eternal Ice/Imperial Gold/Electro PinkGloves: Exalted Gloves: Mix of Gold Fusion/Permafrost/Electro PinkPants: Flamekissed Pants: Mix of Eternal Ice/Gold Fusion/Electro PinkShoes: Jackal Rune Greaves: Mix of Gold Fusion/Eternal Ice/Electro Pink

Hope that helps!

Veda, Lady of Blades

jwGPZWO.jpg

Armor and dyes:Head: Funerary Cowl (when shown) - Gold, Midnight Purple, Enameled ReignShoulders: Conjurer Mantle - Enameled ReignChest: Phoenix Vest - Scenic, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, Enameled ReignGloves: Conjurer Gloves - Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, ScenicLegs: Funerary Pants - Enameled Reign, Enameled Reign, Midnight Purple, Midnight PurpleBoots: Funerary Shoes - Midnight Purple, Midnight Purple, Enameled ReignMain Hand: Alchemist AxeOff Hand: Alchemist Torch/PistolBack: Wings of Ascension

• 2 weeks later...