GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Ideas:A charr car skin for the roller beetle.A biker outfit!A hoodie outfit with actual sleeves and undershirt (I like my designer hoodie, but sleeves and 4 working dye channels would be nice).A simple, casual but cute Tee shirt and pants outfit for all to enjoy. I say outfit with this for all armor types to enjoy (and no risk of trench coats for medium armor).

Dear Anet,
this year I've been a good boy, could you offer a ingame item that allow a friend to ride your mount too, something like a sidecar but for all the mounts, not just the beetle.This way people without any expansions could make up their mind and get pof

Dear Anet,

Recently the Roller Beetles were added into the game and the 'race of Tyrians began.I've participated in a few race and I think (actually many of us do) it would be awesome if you could ride your mount with a buddy, like a 2 man saddle or a sidecar.

I can imagine it as a (250-400 gem/mount or as a 800 gem pack for all mounts) since it's more like a cosmetic related item rather than something necessary for the game or you could release it by writing a little side-story for it, probably with a little collection-quest.

By all means I think it'd improve the gameplay for the mount users by a lot and probably more people would join the GW2 community for the fun it'd bring.

Thanks for reading my wall of text,Sincerely, a mount-lover

Please, please, please put the endless clothing tonics or their outfits on the gem store!

Making these into outfits was a great decision, but they're getting really hard to source now as the supply dries up. Eg https://www.gw2tp.com/item/36187-endless-casual-clothing-tonic . If my maths is right, that's getting up around the 300-400 gem range, which is all very well and good as long as there are still ones available to buy.

@"Hyperlynx.6429" said:Please, please, please put the endless clothing tonics or their outfits on the gem store!

Making these into outfits was a great decision, but they're getting really hard to source now as the supply dries up. Eg https://www.gw2tp.com/item/36187-endless-casual-clothing-tonic . If my maths is right, that's getting up around the 300-400 gem range, which is all very well and good as long as there are still ones available to buy.

Wait. I was wrong. Clothing outfits are something like 5,500 - 11,000 gems' worth of gold, and that's just bonkers!

Would it be possible to get a facial skin where my male character's mouths would be turned into stitches like Jack Skellington?I really enjoy when my female characters speak during the narration of the personal story and I think my immersion would be so much deeper if I could roleplay with more realism.Thank you, ANET Love you.

Race change.

Asura have invented a tonic that magically tranform your appearance into a race of your choosing.

Since you just magically changed your appearance, this doesn't affect your personal story and eveything you do ingame will treat you as if you were still your original race.Cultural Armor is tied to the race you are. So any cultural armor you own will become "unusable by your race" until you eventually tranform your appearance back to the appropriate race.

I would like to suggest more animations for mounts. For example, the 1 slot on our is our engage function on the attack bar when mounted. What if we could unlock or purchase fun animations or interactions with our mounts for 2,3, 4, 5 etc with a possible cooldown like other skills. Just some fun things our mount could do while we wait around for events etc. I like some of them current ones, the raptor especially has some good idle animations, would be interested in more options with that which would allow for some control over in terms of when we wanted to see them or even synchronize like dances.

I could see scratching the springer ear for a good foot thump like the raptor, skimmer is really kind of bland in terms of animations or interactions. The new beetle could do some fun bouncing around of us like when raptor shakes us off, preen his little antennas, would even be funny if we got hit by the antennas as well xD. Those kind of things. :)

New Glider Suggestion (for Halloween): Fel-Bat Glider / Spooky Bat Glider

Take the Bat wing glider. Turn it completely BLACK. Add tatters and holes you can see through the skin of the bat wing.

Optional: Add a black shadow/smoke effectOptional: Dye channel the bone/spines <--personally I just want it all black, but people like to dye things ...and this would make it visually similar to spooky mounts

@ThePolarTitan.4025 said:GEMSTORE

• Umbrella Glider: It would be cool to see a person gliding down using an umbrella, would be quite classy. You could have several different types as well. ;)
  • More armor that is more modern/town clothes in nature. I would love to see more suits and trenchcoats as options in the game. I know there are a few, but its a little disappointing for me since I would love to see more classy looking characters on the battlefield. I want to make a mesmer that wears a suit that is a trenchcoat piece, but there is not many options or terrific ones on the market.
  • More housing options for instances: There are many areas on the map that are instances that would be great to have as personal home instance. Many people want a place they can call home in their game and if you can have something more customization then that would be great. I know for the guild hall you can place down decorations and I would love more of that for the home instance because I would be willing to buy more.

These would be great. Not sure they'd have time to work on ArmorAn outfit would probably come out.... although the outfits are crap specificly because they only have 4 dye slots and it often makes suits/shirts/jackets have to match the pants. I hate that you can't always find a nice outfit where the pants are different color to the rest of the clothing. Makes it overly dull.