Sudden game crash during Tequatl — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Sudden game crash during Tequatl

Game just crashed few minutes ago for no reason.

I don't remember seeing GW2 crashing game clients for a long time, but seeing it suddenly crashed for the first time during the battery events caught me by surprise, and frustratingly, kicked me out of the filled map for a forced game update.

Did this just happened for anyone else?

Comments

• Geekfox.4267Geekfox.4267 Member ✭✭

No reply, huh.

I'm getting a related issue where the game just closed out of nowhere during the battery phase. I'm PRETTY SURE I didn't hit any keystrokes that would cause the game to close. This is happening yesterday and today, and ONLY during the battery events.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you tried a -repair of the client, in case of corrupted file(s)?

Good luck.

• Geekfox.4267Geekfox.4267 Member ✭✭

I seem to have ran out of 16 GB of physical RAM. Google Chrome is telling me this. I guess it's time to clean up processes.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

I had that happen to me a couple of days ago -- screen completely froze, even alt-F4 failed, I had to Task Manager shut down -- during the final moments of the fight. I was trying for the Tyrian Medal. The next evening I went for another reset Teq fight and this time turned most of my graphics way down as normally I play on high to ultra. Worked fine. My theory is that it's just too huge a zerg right now and things overload by the time you've gotten to the batteries.

Anyway, try doing reduced graphics for Teq, see if that helps.