[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! Your guild sounds really fun, and I'd very much like to join if you still have room for me. I'm a returning player (didn't play that much before either), and I just bought both expansions from the sale. Looking forward to experiencing both new and old stuff in a nice and friendly environment. :)

Hello, i was wondering if you guys still have some places left for me and a friend of mine , we are really hoping to join your guild , both of us are seasoned players with all professions , all 80 with fully leveled crafting , we are both coming back from a 1 year break.

Woah guys , sure your all welcomed to join us ! thanks for applying and sorry for the late response! Hope you tried to contact one of our officers to get into the guild cause ive been on break/holidays for a while ! However ill make sure to invite you as soon as possible! thanks again :#

@Andreka Gergely.6859 , @Nimble.8253 , @bazuka.6781 , @UglyKidBro.7654 , @Quizaw.3659 <3

@Thartego.2743 said:Hello I just started playing and I need guild to not feel soo alone :D got elementalist 80 and now Im working on necro. Im verry active, social and I got discord and Im 21 yo.Can I join you guys pretty please ?

@Thartego.2743 your very welcome to join us, and thanks for choosing us! cheers! please check your guild panel the invitation :)

@Roids.5941 said:Hey! Newly turned level 80 Warrior looking for active guild. Play most nights. I have and use discord for other groups, not always available for events but will always attend when available. Thanks

@Hellbread.3986 said:Hello! Im a returning player, would like to join a clan, do you still welcome/have space for fresh meat? ^^

@Captain Cinnabar.2815 said:Ahoy! Is there any space left? I am a new player around level 60 and I'm starting to feel lonely. I'm still learning the ropes to the game and I could really use some friends.

@Angel.3897 said:hey heyi'm curious about you guys :grin: i'd like to join if you still have space

Hi guys, thank you for applying and welcome to Drunken Dragons, press [g] to check for your invitation ! cheers :)

@UnderFort.5167 said:Hello!

I am very interested in joining your band of drunken misfits. The game is just so much more fun and enjoyable when you play it with other people so why not join a guild.I am 20 and pretty good at English.

@Dirtmuncher.3870 said:Hey,I am interested in joining your guild.I am a returning player and want to get more out of gw2 then I am doing at the moment.

Hi guys thanks for applying ,ill try to invite you to our guild as soon as possible! you are very welcomed to join us!

Hey there, are you lads and ladies still recruiting? I'm fairly new to GW2, used to play the first one a little bit and got nostalgic, been playing about a week now and have a lvl 52 thief so far, enjoyed it so much I bought the expansions. Looking for a guild at the moment though for the odd event or even just to pick peoples brains on the game! So many moments im alt tabbing and looking at wikis.

@Shooter.3254 said:I would love to join you guys, do you still have spots open? :) My in-game name is Shootersa

@Saracen.3650 said:Hey there, are you lads and ladies still recruiting? I'm fairly new to GW2, used to play the first one a little bit and got nostalgic, been playing about a week now and have a lvl 52 thief so far, enjoyed it so much I bought the expansions. Looking for a guild at the moment though for the odd event or even just to pick peoples brains on the game! So many moments im alt tabbing and looking at wikis.

Thank you guys for applying , you are very welcome to join us!

Bump! We still accept new faces to join our active guild! We currently run Pvp,, missions, fractals (all tiers),exploration runs,world bosses,bounties ,meta events ,achieves and more , we also have a nice discord server ! please read the first post for more information :)To join you have to leave a comment hereor /w Felhoof , Aliena Blackwind , Graperoot , Sacred Demon Blue , Yi Naizen

• Being Sober is Against Our Guild's Policy