Destiny's Edge? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Destiny's Edge?

Simple question:
So we're constantly being told what 'Pact Commander Thackeray' is doing behind the scenes but what happened to the rest of the gang? Caithe was one of my favourite characters and her contribution to the plot is always great. Will we ever get to see those characters again? (Obviously excluding Rytlock)

Tagged:

Comments

• Stay tuned! We haven't forgotten them.

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

@PeterFries.1057 said:
    Stay tuned! We haven't forgotten them.

Zojja in next Ep then? :P

Better get a wriggle on.

• @PeterFries.1057 said:
    Zojja was in earlier drafts of Episode 2. We haven't forgotten her, either.

What caused her not to be included in the end?

• @Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said: What caused her not to be included in the end?

Realizing we would have had two episodes in a row with a female asura genius being captured and threatened by the bad guy.

• Tanner Blackfeather.6509Tanner Blackfeather.6509 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3, 2018

@PeterFries.1057 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said: What caused her not to be included in the end?

Realizing we would have had two episodes in a row with a female asura genius being captured and threatened by the bad guy.

Definitely a good reason to change!

• Isn't she also still in a pod-induced vegetative coma state?

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭✭

@LoreChief.8391 said:
    pod-induced vegetative coma

Trying to decide whether this is a pun.

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

If I can piggyback on this a bit, is there still a Destiny's Edge 2.0? As in Braham's version that stormed north towards Jormag before snow dragon went to sleep?

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 4, 2018

I was going to ask this question, I am so happy to see Caithe and Zojja haven't been forgotten! :) I am excited for their return! Hopefully soon? ;)

@PeterFries.1057 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said: What caused her not to be included in the end?

Although I am wondering why Caithe has not been joining us in Elona now since Aurene is now with us? Is there any specific reason for that?

Edit: Maybe Caithe is meeting up with Zojja to pick her up to join us in Elona, :D

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.