Home Instance Node — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Home Instance Node

Feels a little lackluster. All other LS nodes offer an improved rate of gathering compared to the node on the map while this one only gives one shard (just like the ones in Kourna). Working as intended, or is it supposed to offer more to be more in line with it's predecessors?

Comments

• Hesacon.8735Hesacon.8735 Member ✭✭✭✭

It also gives unidentified gear, which is fine. It was a little stale that all the LW4 nodes dropped 3 map currency (with a few exceptions). I'm happy to have the formula mixed up.

• SlippyCheeze.5483SlippyCheeze.5483 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hesacon.8735 said:
    It also gives unidentified gear, which is fine. It was a little stale that all the LW4 nodes dropped 3 map currency (with a few exceptions). I'm happy to have the formula mixed up.

In the short term I definitely prefer the three-item drops, but in the longer term I'd appreciate more random gear. It gives a wider range of basic materials from salvaging, which is more useful. Except Blood Rubies, because dang, that may is so stingy. ;)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.