[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

We've gone digging through the center of the map in order to discover the true meaning of Quaggan island. This deserted place has been the home for many atrocities throughout Tyrian history. Today, we take you there to observe the natives along with our exploration team. Scenes in this documentary may disturb you. Some would call their strange rituals shocking and bizarre.

We take you today...to...Quaggan Place. I am Father Bliss, thank you for joining me this evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was a young leaf, my Mother took me into the city to see a GOAT parade.She said: daughter, when you grow up, would you be the bender of the licked, the chewed, and the pervs?She said: will you defeat them, your trolls, all the bags and squirrels, the sieges that they have made?Because one day I'll leave you, a booty to lead you in the summer, to join the GOAT parade. AND I SAID YESSSSSSSS!

@BMalk.8654 said:When I was a young leaf, my Mother took me into the city to see a GOAT parade.She said: daughter, when you grow up, would you be the bender of the licked, the chewed, and the pervs?She said: will you defeat them, your trolls, all the bags and squirrels, the sieges that they have made?Because one day I'll leave you, a booty to lead you in the summer, to join the GOAT parade. AND I SAID YESSSSSSSS!

I can't decide if this is a Thumbs Up or Helpful. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you are the kind of person who absently hits the mean streets looking for trouble. Stiff upper lip. Rolled up cuffs. Hoping beyond hope that today is your lucky day. I have news for you. Our recent subscription of Charr Weekly has come in. We are fluffy. Undeniably quick on the outhouse. And never caught with pants on.

Disguised between brave warriors, siege masters and oculists. Naked behind a suspiciously smiling bush. Certifying that every corpse in our way is indeed dead. Pushing deep inside their darkest fears. Merciless with our weird horizontal, rectangular pupils. You can always count on a random horn..ed friend to give you a hand in times of need. We are always around, somewhere. Always.

The best method we have found to deal with thieves is employ this now patented device called “I can finally see you gods forsaken kitten trash playing a cheese build piece of nonsense” or SAM for short. Now you can blow up thieves from the comfort of your mortar kit or lower them into a lake of fire at your leisure.

We made a terrible, terrible mistake. It all started with a beautiful night under the moonlight, light jokes and shy smiles. Sharing memories and dreams. We have so much in common. Then suddenly there we are, gliding above a pile of downed bodies screaming for help, but hopeless. They know there's nothing else to do but to look at those flying horned angels about to end their misery. Now we realize this is our place, this is what we meant to be. Let us guide you to a place of leather and loot.

Yesterday I had a dream. Me, you, a wedding at the necro tower. Lord Lykesh is our priest. Someone screams "inc", someone screams "stab". People start stabbing each other, someone calls for pants off. You say "yes" covered in nothing but blood. I mean, it happens. Every Tuesday.

@rorschach.1870 said:I would like to join but server is full I'm currently on FA and just returning player..I'll keep checking server population.... any suggestions?

Howdy! A few options. Wait and see if we open. No way YB should really be full. You could move to our link which we will be paired with for two months. Or find a guild on FA but we are way more awesome.