Art Issues: Map Art

My character is female asura ele>tempest spec.Eye of the Brandstorm story mission. Water in this map IS 96% alcohol. From this water they make elonian wine.

! pXGqIFi.jpgWhen i stand in front of Salwa near gate i have character shaking. It looks like invisible wall or very powerful asuran...! iiV9UYA.jpgChampion's Dawn. Graveyard. I thought it was blood. But it's some wired weed! QDcGPKL.jpgLPOmHOV.jpgl1GcbLK.jpgCorsair Flotilla. At night time skills has pink colour. Can it be airship with red light cause that? I have no idea. At day time everything is ok.! aNBsi0m.jpgHLB8IXg.jpgSZUpxTy.jpgqaDbxGo.jpg1st city story mission. It's not a bug but it's poor design. Looks very cheap. Did you thought player will not look upwards? VERY BAD JOB GUYS.! vOOiMpo.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Paxton.8391 said:Was at Freetrader Haven and a shark was on the dock. It was marked red, but wasn't attacking anyone...just sitting there. I have a screen shot but couldn't add it. I can only add an image from a url, and the shot is on my c drive?

go to (https://imgur.com/) click green button "New post" and drag drop your image to upload. Once uploaded, right click on image and select "Copy image address" and then edit your post, click the "Image" icon and paste address (ctrl + v).

• 2 weeks later...

Issue: Triple-stacked JackalLocation: Djinn palace for Jackal acquisition in The DesolationProp Name: Feral Jackal

In the northern section of the palace there is a Feral Jackal standing near the trio of Djinn. This jackal is triple-spawned.I'm not sure if the added effects by their presence could have a negative impact on nearby players' game performance.

Recommend: Removal of the two duplicates

Images

!! OHNoXsK.jpg!! oiXS3s4.jpg

Issue: Floor texture overlay blocking portion of animated environment artLocation: Djinn palace for Jackal acquisition in The Desolation

In front of the Djinn Jackal trainer are two rotating animated rings of characters on the floor. Nearby there is a transparent, semi-circle floor pattern where it overlays a portion of the animated rings, blocking them.

This is apparent on both animated rings.

Recommend: Removal of the excess transparent portion of the floor texture so it does not overlap the animated rings and block them from visibility.

! zNWweGY.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lion's Arch. Invisble wall missing.

The big green gate with Caromi guards in front of it in the SW corner (behind the Shuttered Gate PoI) has an invisible wall that effectively prevents you from crossing above the gate with a Griffon. If you fly to the right-hand side (as seen when looking at the gate from the PoI), you can get on the cliff-top and from there you can move past the end of the wall through the invisible wall that isn't there and get down behind the gate and into the water underneath Lion's Arch.

GP8EdRH.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Placeholder model not changed?

ELMDr0c.jpg

At the Tomb of Primeval Kings you find large statues holding swords at the entrance. These are the same used in Divinitys Reach and are representations of Seraph Guards. Rather odd to find these at an ancient tomb in Elona yes?

However, in the PoF guild hall i found these.

YB5lgdt.jpg

Old men jolding swords in much the same way as the Seraph Statues, but with an Elonian pedestial.

Were these the models meant to be placed at the tomb and not replaced once the Elonian assets were finished?

• 2 weeks later...

I unfortunately don't have a screenshot of this since I was running in a fast-paced squad at the time and had to port away and get back, but this should be easy to understand.

We were in the Domain of Istan, and I jumped into the tar pit with the legendary Smoldge bounty to join the others fighting it. I fell through the world and ended up in water, looking up at the pit, and was able to swim around under the zone and even get on my skimmer (there was no 'you do not have enough space to mount' warning). I could clearly see objects above me, such as the Great Hall and the enemies inside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In sandswept Isles again (yeah..) an invisible wall/floor/Object?IV2JDoX.jpghWZ4Aci.jpgSurely better on the second screen, I'm literally floating over the floor.

ImgurDon't know if it was planned to look like that, but here is a terrible clipping between giant stone sides in Sandswept Isles, In the south of the western complex, behind this door also an empty room with another door (for nothing?) with some issues too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! The issue is the changing texture on rocks and other environmental objects while moving the camera, as seen in the video. Happens everywhere in the Heart of the Mists (PvP Lobby), but I've noticed it elsewhere too, although rarely. Other graphic settings don't seem to change this. When asking map chat it appears not to be only a problem on my side. rgds

Following the 8/28/18 update/patch, I noticed the following issue. After entering any unranked PVP map (all of them I have been in), there is a layer order issue with the party/team UI. I see that on 8/28/18, a modification was made to the party UI for fractals, "Party UI in fractals will now show agony resistance instead of Mastery level," and I wonder if there were unintended/unexpected consequences. As you will see in the screenshots, the icon for the class is sometimes ON TOP of the character name. It does not seem consistent. The black background of the icon masks the first 1-2 letters of the character name. Visually, it looks to be a layer order issue. There is no problem with play given this observation, it's purely visual but it did not use to be this way so I wanted to point it out to you. Thank you as always!

I have uploaded screenshots to Imgur. There are three that show the same behavior I describe:https://imgur.com/hAGe0iihttps://imgur.com/chirrg3https://imgur.com/AAzPXxW

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...