[EU][PvE][Syu] Sureiyaazu is recruiting! Great way to find your raid / fractal team!

Konsky.8563

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. This Guild sounds like a perfect fit for me. Im a returning player who quit 2013 and got back about a month ago.I'm mostly run around doing open world content as of now but I want to start doing Fractals and maybe raid later on. I did a few fractals way back but that do not count now :P.I have a 80 Ranger 80 Guardian and 80 Warrior and working on a Necro who is around 50.If you have any spare room hit me up.

Thanks for reading.

Hey there. Returning player here (could say new, since i only played the game maybe 10h or something like that 4-5 years ago), just started playing again yestarday (rolled a guardian), interested in joining if u take complete newbies in:)

Got HOT expansion, will buy POF when i hit lvl 80. Interested in doing end-game stuff like fractals and raids when i hit max level :)

Hey, I'd like to join.Just got back into the game a few days ago after having stopped for 3 years, so I am rusty. My work schedule is 7 days work 7 days rest so I might not be too active every other week, but I still do play lots (and working from home on weekends when there's no work to do can turn into a gaming marathon..;). I do want to get into raiding also fractals and other events, also just to hang around since I have the 2 expansions I haven't played..I play exclusively a single character, and I don't plan on joining any other guilds. Here it is if you want to take a look:https://gw2armory.com/KKGSS/c/Indigo%20Void

@"KGS.9842" said:Hey, I'd like to join.Just got back into the game a few days ago after having stopped for 3 years, so I am rusty. My work schedule is 7 days work 7 days rest so I might not be too active every other week, but I still do play lots (and working from home on weekends when there's no work to do can turn into a gaming marathon..;). I do want to get into raiding also fractals and other events, also just to hang around since I have the 2 expansions I haven't played..I play exclusively a single character, and I don't plan on joining any other guilds. Here it is if you want to take a look:https://gw2armory.com/KKGSS/c/Indigo%20Void

Hey there! Glad to hear that you like to join our community! Check your guild list, invite should be there! If you will have any questions about the guild, let me know! Cu online.