Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 8 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• Stuck in a match with a bunch of others, logging onto other characters work, cannot do any for of SPvP until our stuck characters are freed. Thank you <3

https://i.imgur.com/yqKj7LK.png

• Same stuck in queue please halp and thanks

• So it seems Eternal Coliseum sure does live up to its name, Stuck as well

• Loving this alone time with the other team. Stuck in Legacy of Foefire. Vael Salazor

• I'm stuck!

• Stuck in a match as well.

Note to others you can swap to another character but the match will remain in progress. You cannot reenter or start another match, but you can do something else.

• im stuck in a ranked match that will not end with all the players, cant exit at all.

• @Mtns.2658 said:
    im stuck in a ranked match that will not end with all the players, cant exit at all.

• All fixed, thank you!

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭

@Ailment.8591 said:
    All fixed, thank you!

I can confirm that - though you didn't get a lose or a win which I'm pretty happy about because I lost lol.

twitch.tv/chillichur

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭

@Ailment.8591 said:
    All fixed, thank you!

I can confirm that - though you didn't get a lose or a win which I'm pretty happy about because I lost lol.

twitch.tv/chillichur

• edited April 24, 2018

fixed alrdy

• Ashkew.6584Ashkew.6584 Member ✭✭

My character is stuck in queue, "match is about to begin" for a while now, nothing happening

• Im also stuck in the queue.

• Fara.9835Fara.9835 Member ✭✭
    edited April 27, 2018

All fixed, thank you :)

• Currently stuck in queue with a large map vote results window blocking the screen. Tried relogging but the window just pops up again.

• My lvl 80 Human Warrior/Spellbreaker is stuck in queue on skyhammer, please create him a portal in the mists so he can return to the elon riverlands swiftly!

• Please help me, I am stuck.

• Teredia.8015Teredia.8015 Member
    edited April 30, 2018

I'm stuck in a "match is about to begin" for the last hour... My partner logged off the game and went to bed. But I'm still here, stuck...
    I Noticed its fixed after I went back to the game. Maybe my partner leaving entirely rectified the issue for me... (I dont know just a guess).

• stuck in AT queue. please and ty!

• Stuck in an active AT in between matches. TY

• Hello, I am stuck in the PvP queue, it just says "Match is about to begin". Restarting game wont help.

• Miles Smiles.8951Miles Smiles.8951 Member ✭✭✭

Both ranked and unranked queue buttons don't work since the last ranked match at about 30 min ago. If someone tries to queue me up for unranked it doesn't work for him either.

• Petruslol.4819Petruslol.4819 Member
    edited May 1, 2018

Hey there, I'm stuck in the match ready screen as well.

Edit: Fixed, ty. o7
    Edit2: Holy cow, after I got unstuck I went straight into the queue, only to realize I wasn't able to swap weapons, so I played with only one weapon set, despite having two properly equipped (I checked after the match). Unequipping and equipping the weapon set made it work again. @anet might look into that? Not sure if this is connected with the queue bug.

• Patrick.2987Patrick.2987 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in queue aswell please help

• Stuck on "Match is Ready". Teleporting to WvW doesn't help.

• edited May 12, 2018

I'm stuck in PVP, "match is about to begin"... Please Help :(

Solved!! Went to WvW :)

• Hi. I am stuck in a ranked match.

• Hello. Im stuck in a ranked match please help ;(

• Yukio blaster.9082Yukio blaster.9082 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2018

Hey,I was stuck in a ranked match and after i got unstuck i didn't get points for winning the game :( , my team also didn't get any points we worked hard for that game plz consider giving us our deserved points tnks .

S A R À B

• I am stuck at the match ready screen too!

• Exalted Quality.8534Exalted Quality.8534 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2018

10 minute q right now with only a few matches to play before end of season...I wont get to 120 matches at this rate...

• I am stuck in "match about to begin". Been like this for a few hours on every single one of my characters even after fully restarting the game. I am completely incapable of doing any pvp at all because of it. Please help!

• Me and a friend of mine (shadowcircles.8062) are stuck in a match is about to begin screen Please help us!!

• im stuck after choosing my map to play ranked and the map wont load just stuck with the map selection pop up..

• lLobo.7960lLobo.7960 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in 'match about to begin' right after map selection.

Tried relog, restart, join a pvp match from game browser, wvw... nothing makes this go away

• ChSch.1596ChSch.1596 Member ✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018

Me and my Team had a dc in Lyssas Tournament und stuck now wihtout reward in the tournament queue. But i think the whole tournament is stucking. There are 1 team in the final, 2 teams in semifinal and 4 teams in the first round left.

edit: Ok, now we are out of tournament.

• Domoorin.9578Domoorin.9578 Member
    edited July 10, 2018

Hi, I'm stuck in a completed sPvP match. The PvP window shows "match in progress" even though the match ended 1 hour ago.
    Help please, thanks!

• Domoorin.9578 , you should be unstuck now.

• thanks alot Ray!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.