GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Raizel.8175 said:

@"Aeon.4583" said:Suggestion:Portable Mistlock Observatory Access - gizmo, similar to Home Portal Stone, that allows access to Fractal's Mistlock Observatory from any place on any Open World map.

???

This is Sanctuary, not direct teleportation into Fractal Observatory.It is somehow unfair that Mistlock Sanctuary provides access to Observatory, unlike others Passkeys ( Royal Terrace for ex. ). So to make it even, i won't mind to spare like 800 gems, for direct access into Observatory, since it's missing from my current Royal Terrace Passkey.

Also, entering into Fractal Observatory from any map, without going to LA, can be very usefull and comfortable for many players.

I would like to see a few outfits that have Norn in mind. I can find something that sort of fits the cultural look of each race except for the Norn. I don't see anything that screams Nordic barbarian, something straight out of a Conan or Viking story. Not even Braham's outfit really works for me, despite who it was designed for. I can use transmutes for heavy armor, but most of the medium armor is greatcoats and dusters, so an outfit to cover it up would be ideal. If I want my ranger or thief to look like I'm a pirate or I'm from the American west, I've tons of choices, but a Nordic hunter tracking trolls in misty forests... not so much. I know I can transmute into cultural armor, but outfits are a better option - I often run out of transmutes. It would just help my feeling of immersion.

It would be pretty awesome to see invisible boots in the gem store, given Norn often run around barefoot and the likelihood of ever getting the 3000 gold to buy a set, or see a pair drop off a mushroom, is so remote that I could probably play for a decade and never get one. This is something that would benefit other races as well, because I can easily picture Sylvari and Charr running around barefoot.

My main suggestion would not be for any specific item, but that all items are switched out in the store more often. It sometimes takes weeks before any outfits/skins/gliders get switched at all, and I'd like an opportunity to get those that I want. I think the store would bring in much more money for the game if the items were changed more often/regularly.

Secondarily, please include more sexy outfits that show some leg. Many of them do, but then block them with that oddly-shaped skirt that allows no view from the rear, which sometimes ruins what would otherwise be an amazing and sexy outfit.

I was so happy to see the Gemstore today. :3 Whoever made that armadillo beetle skin is my hero. He's ADORABLE. Also really excited to see the winged head piece make its comeback! I bought Gems first thing when I woke up, haha! Thank you so much kind devs!!! <3

Pajamas! and bunny slippers for skins! Multiple sit styles (like the dance style book, because I RP with my GF) or allow sitting on objects... Why not add hugs to that as well, I play second life a lot and I hang out there with the GF, we play GW and we are social half the time, when we are not questing... RP and imagination is a big part of gaming fun, not just tasks...