[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

WhatLiesBeneath.9018WhatLiesBeneath.9018 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 19, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Underpowered Community

We are looking for friendly and active/devoted players, both casual and hardcore alike.

We currently have +80 members and growing. Guild Hall is currently lvl 46!

Raids every Wednesday 7-9pm CEST and Sunday 8-10pm CEST.

Guild Missions every Monday at 7pm CEST.

Fill out your application through our website or contact us ingame for more information.
Ingame: WhatLiesBeneath.9018
Discord: TarjaTrooper#9308

What we offer

• Mature (+18 age requirement), active and helpful community
  • LGBTQ friendly
  • Discord
  • Active and devoted leaders

Rules

• Salt-free-atmosphere
  • Dont be a troll. Be kind and use common sense
  • No racism, sexism or homophobia is accepted
  • Be respectful
  • Be kind to one and other
  • Always report if another member breaks the rules
  • Almost fulltime representation, as we want an active and devoted member base (We do allow for people to unrep to play with other guilds once in a while, but we do want you to use Underpowered as your main guild)

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+36k) ~750 on the AP Leaderboards.

<13

Comments

• friendly bump

• Bumpy riiide :)

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+36k) ~750 on the AP Leaderboards.

• Friendly bump

• Bump.......

• Bumpy.....

• bompa my boys and girls

• Bump......

• Bump bump :D.

• Bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Bumpy bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• Bumpy bump bump

• Bumpy Bump Bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Hey! Welcome to Gw2 :)
    We accept everyone as long as they contribute and is a easy going person! Send me an ingame mail/whisper so we can talk more :)

• bump bump bump

• Bump Bump Bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Im a returning player who would like to join your guild. I play around 3 to 4 hours a day and more on a weekend. Want to get Into all modes ie wvw but need guidance. Im in the uk and 44 years old. Any chance i could get an invite?

• @wombleninja.1873 said:
    Im a returning player who would like to join your guild. I play around 3 to 4 hours a day and more on a weekend. Want to get Into all modes ie wvw but need guidance. Im in the uk and 44 years old. Any chance i could get an invite?

Hey there! You are more then welcome into the Guild :) I'll send you an invite right now and you can join whenever you are online again! Welcome to the Guild :)

• Thanks for the speedy reply. Ill be logging in later tonight as im on late shift. Whats the details for discord and ill download that too

• @wombleninja.1873 said:
    Thanks for the speedy reply. Ill be logging in later tonight as im on late shift. Whats the details for discord and ill download that too

The Discord is in the message of the day, or you can join from www.underpowered.eu

• Might have to look you guys up. I'm a returning player and my old clan has moved on from gw2. Due to shift work I mostly play at weekends and still learning the finer points of the game (it's so big)

• WhatLiesBeneath.9018WhatLiesBeneath.9018 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2018

@killieandy.2791 said:
    Might have to look you guys up. I'm a returning player and my old clan has moved on from gw2. Due to shift work I mostly play at weekends and still learning the finer points of the game (it's so big)

Just contact me ingame or on discord if you have any questions :)

Edit: I sent you an invite to the Guild.

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• RunningAhead.2843RunningAhead.2843 Member
    edited July 18, 2018

Hey lovely folks! Im a new player to the game(lvl 35 Necro and a lvl 80 Ranger) and i would certainly welcome the chance to get some social interaction in the game as soloing can definitely get a bit tiring. Your guild might just fit the bill. I'm open to mostly anything but i prefer PvE related stuff.

Would one be welcome?

Edit. Fuddbuckles, i just remembered i might not be on the same server as you guys...

• @RunningAhead.2843 said:
    Hey lovely folks! Im a new player to the game(lvl 35 Necro and a lvl 80 Ranger) and i would certainly welcome the chance to get some social interaction in the game as soloing can definitely get a bit tiring. Your guild might just fit the bill. I'm open to mostly anything but i prefer PvE related stuff.

Would one be welcome?

Edit. Fuddbuckles, i just remembered i might not be on the same server as you guys...

Hey, welcome to the game :)

When it comes to worlds, it doesnt matter for anything other then WvW, and that will be solved soon with a new system!
    You are free to whisper me ingame and we'll have a chat before the invitation :)

• bump bump bump

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.