GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

This idea were told before, but i still repeat it with better discription:

Infinite Gathering Tool Upgrade Contract - Gemstore or Black Lion Chest item, that allows player to upgrade Rare quality Infinite Gathering Tool to Exotic quality.

Exotic quality Gathering Tools will have two Glyph slots, separated into two types of Glyphs. Currently we have Glyphs that provide additional gathering results, and Glyphs that provide enhance gathering ( additional strikes, faster gathering etc. ). So, Exotic Infinite Gathering Tools will have one slot for 'additional results' Glyphs, and one slot for 'enhance gathering' Glyphs.

I have an idea for a new Gizmo that may seem utterly simple at first glance, but would still be a greatly appreciated addition:

A Portable Chair.

...Wh-- no, where are you going?! This isn't a joke suggestion! I seriously do want something like this!

Basically, a gizmo that allows you to spawn a single chair in front of you (with the seat "facing" the same direction you're facing), for you or another player to sit in. When activated, it would turn your Heal Skill button into a "Remove Chair" skill, which would, as you can guess, despawn the chair from the world. Despawning it would/should also immediately "dismount" any players still sitting in it, so that there's no glitchy funny-business (it should also automatically despawn if you leave the current map).

Perhaps it could also have another utility flip-over skill that would change the model of the chair to one of 5 different versions based on the major races (i.e. wooden chair, sylvari bench, asura chair, norn chair, charr chair)? "Change Seat Type" maybe?

This would be an item that I think a whole lot of players would enjoy having access to, RPers and otherwise alike!

I would like a back piece that looks like a cool looking sheath GreatSword but in the opposite direction that normal sheath GreatSword is.

Also would like some new heavy Chest and Leg models.

Also like a new one hand Sword that is large in design.

Would like some more gizmos that spawn NPC units to help fight. I like those. Also some house Instance add on.

I have some suggestions

A) Shadow wings, ideally two for each side, so it has a total of four wings. You could even make it extend while in combat, if that is feasible. It would make a nice glider combo. The shadow wings should be fairly dark, or at least capable of being dark enough to match cat's shadow effect.

B) Voice modifiers, that modify the sound of existing voice lines, similar to the enlarging tonic.

C) A Death Priest outfit, all cloth and spooky, think of a living shadow, similar to the dementors in the prisoner of Azkaban movies. Or the red skull from infinity war when he first appears.

D) A dragon skin for Griffon. Preferably screeches while flying.

Thanks again for all your hard work Anet and the amazing community interaction :) <3

I would like to see an item that would allow us to convert Winter's Presence into an effect that works with outfits. Really stinks you go through the collection to find out it only works with regular gear. Would like to see something like we had with the endless gathering tools so they could use glyphs, where we could go to a vendor or convert it for something that was universal with all gear and outfits.