[EU]-[CBD] is recruiting Experience, Returning and New active players - Any one welcome

Introduction:Hi there, i am the leader of the [CBD] or Crimson Blooded Defenders. We are currently looking for some Vetran, Returning players and New members who are fairly active in the guils wars 2 community.We have our own Discord channel that is being updated daily. Any new members can wisper or mail me in game and i will add you.

History of CBD:We orgigenated in WoW in the early 200's and moved over to GW1 in 2007 after which we moved over to GW2 in 2012. The guild remaind active till 2016. After a 2 year brake I returned to the GW2 community to find the guild in ruins in March 2018. We then claimed our Guild Hall and i started building this guild back up again.

What do we do in game:Currently the guild does allot of PvE content like Dungeons SW and AB farms etc. But we have a Need of spreading out to PvP and WvW.

What is our goal:Our goal is to build up the guild to a Level where we can activeley solo events within the guild wars 2 community. We want to reach a level of active players where we can solo Auiric Basin for example. Or where we can do daily Raids etc. Where we can do the Worm boss as a solo guild event. Our Goal is to provide suppot for new players aswell as other player struggeling with acgievements or getting the hang of WvW, Fractal, PvP or any PvE content. To build up an active community that is helps and supports eacg other.

What do we need:We need active players that Veteran and New. The currunt total of Veteran players within the guild are 7 with me included. We are currently working on the guild and we greatly need active me members for Guild Missions. Remember that you do get Guild recomendations for particepating in Guild Missions which can be used to buy Ascended Acessories and items at guild merchant.

What do you need:My greatest concern is for my guild members and i would like to know what you need from the guild and me as guild leader. Any concerns or advice can be forwarded to me vial mail or discussed in discord.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day every one. So the guild missions were a greate success last night. Althou we do require more active players to be able to do the third one (the sportsgame last night played a big factor). Pleaae remeber that you can ask to join in this thread aswell you dont need to whisper or send a mail. You can also message me on discord at Randomjay420#3837. Have a good day every one :D

I know its irretating that im bumping this every day. I dont like it either (im starting to feel like a beggar standing at the same robot every day).But i really need new members, any new member. Please. Even if you are just on once a week to do guild missions. But prefably members that play daily.Have a nice day every one

Hi there, I am interested in joining your Guild and I am a Vet with several Level 80 toons, BUT, I am not an expert. I am a returning player who has lots of spare time to play games, I'm not very good with rotations, as I just level up 1Toon, then start another. So I don't know if I would be suitable for your Guild, but I would like to give it a go!

@Internomad.6149 said:Hi there, I am interested in joining your Guild and I am a Vet with several Level 80 toons, BUT, I am not an expert. I am a returning player who has lots of spare time to play games, I'm not very good with rotations, as I just level up 1Toon, then start another. So I don't know if I would be suitable for your Guild, but I would like to give it a go!

Thank you for your post.You are more than welcome to join us. I will add you as soon as i get home. Im also a returning player i started playing march mont again after a 2 year brake. Im sure the guild will accept you with open arms dont worry

@asura lover pro.8194 said:Hey man, I am a new player looking for a guild. I have read that being in a guild is very nice for a couple of reasons. I am looking forward to doing guild events, dungeons and raids.

Indeed being in a guild helps allot. I can add you to our group as soon as i get home. Also if you are leveling up a new character there is a free Xp boost that lasts for 24 hours claimable at our tavern for free

You should be getting the mail after you added the code to ypur account. Usually it gets added instantly right after you linked the code. > @Internomad.6149 said:

BTW, I just bought the Path of Fire DLC, but cannot see where to get it in-game, have you any clue as to where I might find it?

@Internomad.6149 said:BTW, I just bought the Path of Fire DLC, but cannot see where to get it in-game, have you any clue as to where I might find it?

Hi, i am past lvl 80 necro, but all soloed and basically winged it so far, i would love to try anything different, i join in if i see an event etc but thats all, i would l9ve to join and learn dungeins fractals etc. Im uk, mature player, on most evenings from 5pm onwards, i also appreciate and take on any advice, would i be ok to join? :)Eta i have both pof and hot , raptor nit good as stuck for mps for next step.

You are more than welcome to join us :) We are an active guild with allot of helpfull and experienced players, i do fractals and fractal training often, we also run dungeons frequintly and are working towards getting enough players with ascended to do Raids. The current events for the guild per week is the guild missions on a wensday. There are some guys that do map exploration events on weekends thou we are still lacking experienced players doing events on a regular basis for the guild. If you are an active player (experienced, new, returning) we would love to have you in our guild.