GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"StinVec.3621" said:

• Branded Sight (Purple Glowing Eyes)

Or would that be Kralk-o-vision?

Anyway, I would like more glowing eye color options than just Red, Green and Blue please.With the current LW story, a 'Purple Glowing Eyes' helm skin of the Branded color of purple would be something I would love.

At the end of a story chapter involving the Pale Tree some time ago, the colors on the screen inverted/altered and it showed my green-colored character with elements of purple, including the Green Glowing Eyes being a wonderful purple color. (I haven't been able to find the screenshot that I took of this scene, unfortunately)

An actual branded helm skin, which adds a bit of sub-surface purple glow breaking through fissures in the skin on the face, would also be something I'd be interested in.

It took me 2 months, but I finally found the screenshot that shows my Green Glowing Eyes being affected by the story instance effects to be purple:P41Oeh7.jpg

As a reference, this is what she looked like prior to the story instance 'memory' effects altering colors on the screen:sxXY8CY.jpg

I would still love to see other hues for the Glowing Eyes skin sold - specifically Branded Purple.

(Also, purple/other hued Spinal Blade Backpacks being added that can be crafted would also be very welcome as several of the colors that are available are unusually hued and do not really feel too neutral, which limits matching with hues on character armor appearances.)

Please please please bring back the old Mount Adoption Licenses, missed out on these and I regret so much. I'm drying to collect more mount skins!! Also, please bring back the Flamekissed Light Armor skin!! These would be instant buy for me lol. Thank you Anet!~

I would personally like:

-To see the Medic Backpack as an actual backpack skin.

-To reskin the Glider as a parafoil parachute.

-To have Turl Sharptooth's Karka Exterminator Rifle (The engraved lever-action rifle) as an ownable rifle skin. I have been in agony since I first saw that skin because I cannot have it.xyfGWSd.png

-To reskin the Roller Beetle as a Charr RollerCycle:onGVAqA.png?1

• Like 1

Garden plot, how is this not a permanent store item. I do hope they return soon and I dont miss them again. I have all these elixir mats in my bag I cant use without the recipe. I want the plots to make elixirs, cmon bring em back plz plz plz lolz.

@"Briareos.1865" said:It would be nice to have this miku concept art armor as a skin for medium armor. Not as an outfit though.https://wiki.guildwars.com/images/3/33/"Miku"_concept_art.jpg

Hiya. For future note, to add an image you just need to click the 'Picture/Landscape' button above the comment box and paste the link that points to the image there. It'll automatically convert it to the format to embed an image in your post.

Inserting the image link via the 'image' button results in this:

If it is hosted on a supported site, it'll actually display the image in your post (imgur, etc). More obscure/unsupported sites will just post the link to the image.

EDIT:To help out to make the look with existing skins - the boots, leg coverings and gloves are pretty much available already (or close to it) as medium armor skins (human cultural armor). The skirt and chest are also pretty much available, but are for light armor (maybe incarnate for chest, and then the starter skirt). There aren't really any medium skins that can work as a stand-in for the skirt other than the miniskirt skin.

However, I'd still second your request for armor skins that are just like or close to those in the image. Unfortunately for both of us and many, many others, ArenaNet doesn't really do armor skin sets anymore, let alone via gem store, disappointingly. :\