Post your Mesmer pics here

Starmiz.3298

• 2 weeks later...

Just some bad quality random pictures here i took from the first custom outfit ive made in gw2, yesterday!I'm surprised no one is using the crystal wings in thread here - when i first saw them i knew i would probably never replace them it's the coolest wings ive seen in any game. Outfit is designed around them.

"Mesmerizing and I feel no shame" - Amelia Witchblood

"Lyssa is considered by most to be the paragon of all beauty, and many young men have glanced at her statues only to be entranced and die of thirst days later. She is also considered to be related to chaos and non-specific elemental energy; she was only openly tied to water after the death of Abaddon in 1075 AE. It is said that displays of art and culture please Lyssa, but her wrath is terrible to behold. By her whims, her enemies are brutalized by despair and hopelessness, while her beautiful followers are elevated to heights of rapture."

DWHmgEB.jpgXFKoibL.jpg

I am probably not done adjusting it, colors and the like mostly, and the weapons are randomly what i had since i can't afford what i want yet.Btw, took me a long time to make a beautiful face, nearly every choice of face is max asian doll mode, or glossy annoying lips or weird facial features.

@"Jeric.4980" said:Veda, Lady of Blades

jwGPZWO.jpg

Armor and dyes:Head: Funerary Cowl (when shown) - Gold, Midnight Purple, Enameled ReignShoulders: Conjurer Mantle - Enameled ReignChest: Phoenix Vest - Scenic, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, Enameled ReignGloves: Conjurer Gloves - Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, ScenicLegs: Funerary Pants - Enameled Reign, Enameled Reign, Midnight Purple, Midnight PurpleBoots: Funerary Shoes - Midnight Purple, Midnight Purple, Enameled ReignMain Hand: Alchemist AxeOff Hand: Alchemist Torch/PistolBack: Wings of Ascension

Where did you take this screenshot? Those clouds are stunning.

Shame I never bother to look up!

! > @"Crackmonster.2790" said:! > Just some bad quality random pictures here i took from the first custom outfit ive made in gw2, yesterday!! > I'm surprised no one is using the crystal wings in thread here - when i first saw them i knew i would probably never replace them it's the coolest wings ive seen in any game. Outfit is designed around them.! >! > "Mesmerizing and I feel no shame" - Amelia Witchblood! >! > "Lyssa is considered by most to be the paragon of all beauty, and many young men have glanced at her statues only to be entranced and die of thirst days later. She is also considered to be related to chaos and non-specific elemental energy; she was only openly tied to water after the death of Abaddon in 1075 AE. It is said that displays of art and culture please Lyssa, but her wrath is terrible to behold. By her whims, her enemies are brutalized by despair and hopelessness, while her beautiful followers are elevated to heights of rapture."! >! > DWHmgEB.jpg! > XFKoibL.jpg! >! > I am probably not done adjusting it, colors and the like mostly, and the weapons are randomly what i had since i can't afford what i want yet.! > Btw, took me a long time to make a beautiful face, nearly every choice of face is max asian doll mode, or glossy annoying lips or weird facial features.!!

So i decided to upgrade the looks a little. Silver --> gold.

Again, crappy random pictures. had a few moments before sleep and this is the light i had to work with whatever.

8HSNtLa.jpg

And i'm the baddest b in town, i dont give af. Manyfold more royal than the queen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...