GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like to see a sentient snowball skin for the roller beetle. It could be small when at low speed and get bigger(to a certain extent) as you go faster. Might not be doable based on how skins work, though(ie I read the armadillo was changed slightly to fit the beetle model). Still, a snowball would be cool.

I don't remember if I saw this anywhere, but why not implement an item similar to Maple Story's Scissors of Karma. This item would allow an account-bound item to change hands once. Say I get a baby griffon item from a lucky blc. I don't really care for the skin. I'd then buy this item and place it on the bltc. Someone would buy it and it'd bind to them.

@Ashabhi.1365 said:More armor skins, less outfits. Some of us love Fashion Wars and would like to mix and match skins instead of being stuck with an entire outfit.Some suggestions:Luxon Elite Elementalist - LightElite Sunspear Monk - could be Light or MediumElite Kurzick Warrior - Heavy

Just sayin'

Absolutely, allow players to BE CREATIVE again with their armour skins again like in Gw1! Ok so some of the 3D models clipped, but at least there was some variety and style.To clarify, I mean new armour skins as in seperate pieces, not rehashing the same boring outfits over and over in the Gem Store. The 'outfit' concept is ok for players levelling new characters, but is a disappointing option compared to the armour skins offered in other games even Gw1. It's not like it's much extra work to render seperate models.

Additionally, the ability to save builds/hotkey weapon swaps as in Gw1. Still hard to believe these valuable features have not been reintroduced into Gw2! *absolute facepalm!

@"Zash.1564" said:Can anyone else here show some love for the PEG-LEG? I really need it for a character design. Please, it would mean so much. I've been waiting for a long time. Did it show up recently and I missed it?

Browsing the Gem Store News thread wonderfully updated by @"Astral Projections.7320" (which is not a discussion thread), it looks like the last time the peg-leg skin was available was back on December 3, 2017 and was available for 7 days @ 300 gems (along with the other Swashbuckler's Package skins).

I feel like I've seen it for sale again more recently than that, but I cannot find anything online to support that feeling and it last being for sale in December is the only information I can find. It should be about due to return, though more likely it will be in 2-6 weeks if/when there is a GW2 anniversary sale.

You can also designate items where you will be alerted if/when they return to the gem store so you do not miss them being for sale via the GW2 Timer website.

Okay, I was hoping for:(new)-Choya roller mount-Charr bike roller mount-Casual clothing armour set (like what people in cities wear)-A biker armour set, perhaps inspired by 50's rebel culture, as there's also cowboy & pirate inspired armor. At least something that fits perfectly with the charr bike roller mount.

(Return)-aviator sunglasses

I have a ton of suggestions, though they aren't all gem store material. I'm unsure where to post other suggestions for content, though I do recognize that some things would be better off as in game additions. Some of these suggestions are not my own, but those of friends. I know some of these have been mentioned previously. Apologies for the long post, many items I hope to see :)

Armors

! More GW1 armors - For the fashion wars lover and GW1 fanatic (both of which I am). I was going to make suggestions but there is too many, Elite Stormforged for Ele is my favorite though :)

! Armors with actual pants for light armor.. Mesmer had so many in GW1.

! Obsidian armor skins following GW1 concepts (Goes along with the above, but I'd fangirl over these in particular. I'd rather this be an achievement though, same with the Fractal armor that is on Reddit. Another idea for this would be to see it become Legendary Armor possibly.. for PvP perhaps, several people are disappointed that PvP legend armor does not have a special skin as the others do. I happen to be one of those people, as I do not raid or WvW very much.)

! Blindfold for medium armor!

! Capes as a shoulder skin, pleaseeee bring back our capes in some form or fashion.

Mount Skins

! GW1 Beetle Skins - I'm really hoping for my hippie beetle.! RpRISQT.jpg

! The Black Beast of Arrgh Beetle Skin! The_Black_Beast_of_Arrgh.jpg

! Frozen Beetle that leaves an icy trail or snow particles.

Mount Idea

! Dual Mount (holds 2 people), or a saddle that will do as such.

! Underwater Mount (Insert Cantha Expac here - Jade Sea)

Outfits/Home Instance/Black Lion Weapon Sets/Weapon Skins/Minis/Finishers/Mail Carriers/Gliders/Toys/Dyes

! Outfits! Dwayna's Regalia (Wintersday)! Dwayna_costume.png

! Noble Outfit (Prefer as an armor skin) - I seen this skin in the very beginning and was so excited, thinking we would get that armor. Sadly only the NPCs do :(! hi5zTQr.jpg

! GW2 Emblem outfit or some outfit in a gw2 t-shirt style, since the others were special give-aways.

! SWIMSUITS (place rumors here)

! Ability to turn some or all outfits into armor (I know outfits used to be worn as such, mix and match. Not sure if this will ever return. Several hearts were broken with that update.)

! Vabbian Outfits (or armor skins)! Vabbian_commoner_f_blue.jpg

! Vabbian_commoner_f_brown.jpgHome Instance! Another Garden Plot or something to fill that big gaping hole... Maybe plans are already made for this space.! m7pIoEb.png?1

Black Lion Weapon Sets

! Gingerbread Weapons (Wintersday)! Gingerbread_Shield.jpg

! Ghostly/Eternal Weapons Set (Halloween)! Eternal_Shield.jpg

! Mursaat Weapons! Mursaat_Shield.jpg

! Celestial Weapons Set (I would LOVE to see these in GW2 style, especially if Cantha does become an expac.)! Celestial_Longbow.jpg

! Envoy Weapons Set (Using scythe skin as staff skin, since staff one already released)! Envoy_Scythe.jpg

Shield Skins

! Iridescent Aegis (This shield was always gorgeous in all colors :))! Iridescent_Aegis.jpg

! Draconic Aegis (Could even make it Aurene style with blue instead of purple.)! Draconic_Aegis.jpg

! Exalted Aegis (I have a lot of Canthan skins in mind, really hoping for an expac!)! Exalted_Aegis_Concept_Art.jpg

! Guardian of the Hunt! Guardian_of_the_Hunt.jpg

! Amber Aegis (Another beauty, especially in black/white. )! Amber_Aegis.jpg

! Outcast Shield!Outcast_Shield.jpg

! Echovald Shield! Echovald_Shield.jpg

! Darkwing Defender! Darkwing_Defender.jpg

! Enameled Shield! Enameled_Shield.jpg

! Magmas Shield (A favorite of very many people)! Magmas_Shield.jpg

Scepter Skins

! Jellyfish Wand (A personal favorite, could add a pretty blue or purple glow. Possibly even make the top an actual jellyfish.)! Jellyfish_Wand.jpg

Bows

! Bramble Bows! Greater_Bramble_Bow.jpg

! Silverwing Recurve Bow! Silverwing_Recurve_Bow.jpg

Sword Skins

! Golden Phoenix Blade! Golden_Phoenix_Blade.jpg

! Glacial Blade! Glacial_Blade_DaW07.jpg

! Embersteel Blade! Embersteel_Blade.jpg

Staff Skins

! Dragon Staff (A good staff for a Commander.)! Dragon_Staff.jpg

! Soulbreaker (Scythe Skin)! Soulbreaker.jpg

! Obsidian Earth Staff! Earth_Staff_%28obsidian%29.jpg

! Cobalt Staff! Cobalt_Staff.jpg

! Air Staff (Lightning Spire)! Air_Staff_%28lightning_spire%29.jpg

! Draconic (Scythe Skin)! Draconic_Scythe_DaW07.jpg

Focus Skins

! Paper Lantern! Paper_Lantern.jpg

! Inscribed Chakram (Metal)! Inscribed_Chakram_%28metal%29.jpg

! Paper Fan (Pronged Fan is also a good alternative. Thanks for the one fan that is already added!)! Paper_Fan.jpg

! Prism Foci (NF Skins, or just the Iridescent Prism which encompasses all the skins)!Iridescent_Prism.jpg

! Butterfly Mirror! Butterfly_Mirror.jpg

Extras

! Miniature! Jingle Bear/Moa (Wintersday)! Jingle_Bear.jpg!! Finisher! Aurene Finisher (Since she's into eating baddies)

! Gourdon the Relaxing Choya (Maybe a finisher of his dancing in the water, as he does in the waterfall in Lab Cliffs)!! Mail Carrier! Paper Lantern or Boat (such as the boats in Lab Cliffs with the candles)! 5iYW5tU.jpg

! Illusionary (Butterflies! Inspired by the upcoming Jackal Mount)

! Mount Mail Carriers

! Glider Skins! Paper Phoenix Glider (pretty sure that is a paper phoenix is Lab Cliffs?)! L6TN5zC.jpg

! Dyes! Grab bag of exclusive dyes.. possibly costing more but always giving an exclusive as a drop, for people with limited funds.

! Toys! Toy bicycle

! Toy Piano

Personnal Outfit slot

• Everyone would have one baseline Personnal Outfit slot, which would simply be our current armor skin. In that Personnal Outfit, any element can be changed with a transmutation charge, just as it works now.
  • Purchasing additionnal Personnal Outfit slots would allow us to make a second armor skin. There too, the elements of this second Personnal Outfit can be changed with transmutation charges.

Having 2 or more Personnal Outfit slots would allow us to swap between several armor (And weapons!) skin sets without having to spend any transmutation charge. A nice thing would be to have the possibility of naming these different outfits. :)

If you're nice, you can make a pack with one slot and 10 transmutation charges so people can make a full set right away. :p

If you're very very nice, you can give everyone a second slot as a demonstration of the new system...