"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

Hi,

I play this game for 5 years now, mostly casual though. I now plan to get into high fractals with my small guild (playing sup mesmer). I got my ascended stuff ready and now the only thing i need would be an +16 infusion to get some +9 status infusion to optimize my gear as we want to get into raiding too later. So my wish would be 1 +16 infusion. I know this is expensive but maybe someone has enough spare infusions around to get one +16 or so ^^'Thank you in advance,Schnuschnu

Here is a proper request. So I am a new player that got to level 80 and was being prepped by my friends who got me into gw2 to start doing later game stuff. I drove 30 minutes to my friends house who took control of my account to prep me with the abilities and gear to be decent at exotic level. I am running a PvE power minion mastery build and in order to get the gear needed I had to request 80 gold from my friend to get everything.My request is this on NA servers80 gold so I can repay my friend since debts need to be paid backsome dyes that make my rp work since I want to be a NecroDancerExotic rebreather that has berserker stats so I can use it for my build (maybe ascended rebreather lol)and thats about it for now.I would be very greatful to anyone that is able to help me here.

Desire: Griffon MountI've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3Edit2: I was gifted 10 more gold yesterday, and after some personal grinding and help from friends I've reached my goal for the griffon! Thanks so much everyone here who helped me out!

@"Chiluver.9253" said:Desire: Griffon MountI've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

Thank you for editing to note having received some assistance so far in your quest for the griffon mount. However, as you are currently a 1-star "Recruit" rank on the forums, you have a time limit on how long after you make a post you will be able to make edits to it.

Because of this limitation on this forum rank, you will soon be unable to edit your post to note any further assistance.

To avoid this limitation, please participate (comment) in at least 5 different threads on these forums. Doing this will result in your being granted the 2-star "Member" rank that has no time limitation on editing posts.

As you have already participated in 3 different discussions, please consider participating in 2 more to achieve the "Member" rank that will allow you to continue editing your desire post to note any further assistance you may receive in your quest.

Thank you. :)

@StinVec.3621 said:

@"Chiluver.9253" said:Desire: Griffon MountI've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

Thank you for editing to note having received some assistance so far in your quest for the griffon mount. However, as you are currently a 1-star "Recruit" rank on the forums, you have a time limit on how long after you make a post you will be able to make edits to it.

Because of this limitation on this forum rank, you will soon be unable to edit your post to note any further assistance.

To avoid this limitation, please participate (comment) in at least 5 different threads on these forums. Doing this will result in your being granted the 2-star "Member" rank that has no time limitation on editing posts.

As you have already participated in 3 different discussions, please consider participating in 2 more to achieve the "Member" rank that will allow you to continue editing your desire post to note any further assistance you may receive in your quest.

Hi, thank you for letting me know! I've been participating in other discussions for this very reason since I didn't realize there was a time restriction on editing for "Recruit" ranks until after I'd already made my post. Sorry for the trouble!

@Chiluver.9253 said:

@Chiluver.9253 said:Desire: Griffon MountI've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

Hi, thank you for letting me know! I've been participating in other discussions for this very reason since I didn't realize there was a time restriction on editing for "Recruit" ranks until after I'd already made my post. Sorry for the trouble!

Not a problem. :) However, I also just noticed that you are still within the 3-day mandatory 'Recruit' period (mandatory for various reasons, including ANet's fraud protection policies). I apologize that I failed to note that before - I forgot all about it.

Even though you have participated in 5 different discussions, the 3-day 'Recruit' (new forum member) period needs to also pass (the only other requirement to advance to 'Member').

After 72 hours have passed since you were active on the forums (first comment made), you will be granted 'Member' rank. This should be at 9:55pm EDT on the 17th.

Sorry for any confusion there may have been by my misleading you to believe making the 5 comments was all that was needed.

I guess, my desire would be the Mystic Staff? I have no ascended items apart from the laurel ones. And I'm working on the Bo collection to have at least an ascended weapon. I can't really afford the Mystic Staff, and the rest with time I can manage I believe. So I guess it would be that. Either that, or some kind of help/advice to get Ascended items. It's getting hard to keep up on full Exotics. Thanks for hearing me out.

@StinVec.3621 said:

@Chiluver.9253 said:Desire: Griffon MountI've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

Not a problem. :) However, I also just noticed that you are still within the 3-day mandatory 'Recruit' period (mandatory for various reasons, including ANet's fraud protection policies). I apologize that I failed to note that before - I forgot all about it.

Even though you have participated in 5 different discussions, the 3-day 'Recruit' (new forum member) period needs to also pass (the only other requirement to advance to 'Member').

After 72 hours have passed since you were active on the forums (first comment made), you will be granted 'Member' rank. This should be at 9:55pm EDT on the 17th.

Sorry for any confusion there may have been by my misleading you to believe making the 5 comments was all that was needed.

Oh no, it's okay! I was wondering why the rank wasn't changing, but that's alright! I'll make sure to keep my post properly edited as often as I can until my rank changes!

@Bobholiness.5912 said:Good evening all, just stumbled upon this thread!

Long time Wow player that isn't going back this time. I started GW2 a few years back but got sucked back into Wow and never came back, best I managed was a level 41 engineer. Well here I am, ready to give it a proper go this time around so i've invested in the 2 expansions and I'm gonna get started tonight.

I guess the gift I would like most is something that other players might think i'll find useful getting back into the game, in the short or long term or will keep me interested in the game for a while.

Cheers!

I sent you some nifty skins and a prettyful dye. But really, the best way to stay anchored to a game is to find an incredible group of people to play with. Finding a guild home will help you build lasting friendships with people, and that will keep you excited about the game. =)

Edit: Original request was for information/direction on getting my first legendary (has since been answered). Idk if I'm allowed to ask for information, and then ask for something cool BUT I'll try.I'd really really really like Chaos Storm Gloves :D! I'm aiming for a pirate look, and I've got it in my head to be a magical space pirate.

This is a really nice idea! Yet another reason I love the GW2 community so much.I'm on a real tight budget IRL, and can never manage more than $10 and sometimes $20/month to put towards the gem store. There's so many things there that I want, but I always end up spending my gems on utility items like bag or bank space, inventory slots, character slots etc.There are 3 items on my "FUN" BLTC list that I will get someday, but right now I can't justify buying cosmetic or fun items when harvest tools or inventory space are needed more. With that being said, I would be through the moon if anyone wanted to help out with any item on my wish list.

1. Wedding skin attire
  2. Musical Harp
  3. How to dance, volume 1Any one of these would have me dancing IRL! I'll even learn the "inventory shuffle" IRL though I won't look half as good as my Sylvari LOL. :3

Hello everyone ^^ I hope you're all having a good time.

I feel a bit unconfortable posting in sonething like this because i feel very whiny about it but right now i just dont really have enough money to spend on guild wars so i was hoping i could find a kind soul out there?

I want to gift a hairstyle kit to my boyfriend but rent and school has been tough.. would you be willing to give one to him on my behalf? He really loves the game and is always commenting on how nice people look with the elite hairstyles. You dont even have to say it's from me! Just make it seem like youre giving him all the good he puts out there!

His account name is minstrel.9726

Thank you so much before hand!

@chasechase.5163 said:Hello everyone ^^ I hope you're all having a good time.

I feel a bit unconfortable posting in sonething like this because i feel very whiny about it but right now i just dont really have enough money to spend on guild wars so i was hoping i could find a kind soul out there?

I want to gift a hairstyle kit to my boyfriend but rent and school has been tough.. would you be willing to give one to him on my behalf? He really loves the game and is always commenting on how nice people look with the elite hairstyles. You dont even have to say it's from me! Just make it seem like youre giving him all the good he puts out there!

Done \o/

@nia.4725 said:

@chasechase.5163 said:Hello everyone ^^ I hope you're all having a good time.

Done \o/

Thank you SO much for your kindness! He is SO happy right now ^^ This is why i love this game so much. Awesome game, awesome people :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there, I'm very embarrassed to ask here, but here is my simple and unique desire I have:~~I would like to have the exo-suit mount pack, which are currently in sale :), I'm economizing as much as I can, but have only currently 60 Gold coins... ~~I'm calling for a generous guy, or several donators, send what you want, even if it's only 1 gold or materials.I'm in the EU server, Jade Sea. Will edit my post each time someone helped me (I hope) I will have not enough words to thanks you and your generosity.Objective: Exo-suit mount pack = DONE

Edit: Done! Thanks for the very kind donator!

@"Nepeta Cataria.1860" said:This is a really nice idea! Yet another reason I love the GW2 community so much.I'm on a real tight budget IRL, and can never manage more than $10 and sometimes $20/month to put towards the gem store. There's so many things there that I want, but I always end up spending my gems on utility items like bag or bank space, inventory slots, character slots etc.There are 3 items on my "FUN" BLTC list that I will get someday, but right now I can't justify buying cosmetic or fun items when harvest tools or inventory space are needed more. With that being said, I would be through the moon if anyone wanted to help out with any item on my wish list.

1. Wedding skin attire

2. How to dance, volume 1Any one of these would have me dancing IRL! I'll even learn the "inventory shuffle" IRL though I won't look half as good as my Sylvari LOL. :3

Woo hoo... thanks to the great gifts from Anet today I got to knock one of those off the list. Now I have to learn how to play the harp. YaY!!!

@Nepeta Cataria.1860 said:

@Nepeta Cataria.1860 said:This is a really nice idea! Yet another reason I love the GW2 community so much.I'm on a real tight budget IRL, and can never manage more than $10 and sometimes $20/month to put towards the gem store. There's so many things there that I want, but I always end up spending my gems on utility items like bag or bank space, inventory slots, character slots etc.There are 3 items on my "FUN" BLTC list that I will get someday, but right now I can't justify buying cosmetic or fun items when harvest tools or inventory space are needed more. With that being said, I would be through the moon if anyone wanted to help out with any item on my wish list.
  1. Wedding skin attire

Any one of these would have me dancing IRL! I'll even learn the "inventory shuffle" IRL though I won't look half as good as my Sylvari LOL. :3

Woo hoo... thanks to the great gifts from Anet today I got to knock one of those off the list. Now I have to learn how to play the harp. YaY!!!

Thank you SOOOO much to the kind person who sent me the How to Dance today. I MOST definitely will be learning the inventory shuffle IRL ! I'm going to work it into my morning routine. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And again.. thank you to the great GW2 community. I've been playing MMO's since vanilla EQ (yeah... I"m getting old.. shrug) and this is by far the best, friendliest and helpful community I've ever found in any game. <3