[PvX][US][NA] Ascension Of Demi Gods - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

eQuiNoX.7826

We are looking for friendly and active/devoted players, both casual and hardcore alike.

We are open to all parts of the world!!

-Guild Hall (Windswept Haven)

-Not Experienced in raids looking to learn.

-Fractals we will run 1-100 with guild groups whenever we can.

-Dungeons to complete the story of each one for members at request.

-World Boss trains with guild groups!

-All meta HoT, SW, Istan and much more!

-Also we will run bounty trains across PoF!

-Achievement Hunts

-Guild Missions every weekend that are ran at 9 PM CT!

-We have a discord but also prefer social activity in guild chat or discord or both!

-Rep guild tag is 90% required as well!

-Looking for someone to help me be my Co - Leader to help me with event running and more!

Contact us ingame for more information. Or PM here on forums! eQuiNoX.7826

What we offer

LGBT friendlyMature and friendly atmosphere (age requirement +18)Active and devoted leadersMore to come!!!

Edited by eQuiNoX.7826

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be willing to share some of the highlights of your schedule on the forums? What time (time zone included) are the nightly fractals? When do you run the HoT metas? I'd hate to join, only to find out your organized events only happen when I'm at the office or sleeping.

@Erik.6951 said:Would you be willing to share some of the highlights of your schedule on the forums? What time (time zone included) are the nightly fractals? When do you run the HoT metas? I'd hate to join, only to find out your organized events only happen when I'm at the office or sleeping.

I am mostly East coast but work 2nd shift so i am on later at night or early in the day. But we have members running fractals/pvp/wvw/meta at all times of the day!

@Neldain.4018 said:I'd be interested in an invite. I am a returning player, currently playing casually, but interested in every aspect of the game. Send me an invite if you're still recruiting :)

@Azerick.1357 said:I am interested in joining, invite if still looking for more. Returning player, i travel a lot so time zone changes semi regularly, mostly interested in PvE.

Sent invites to both of you :)

Hello I'm a returning player after taking a break from HOT. Mainly wvw/spvp but interested in doing raids,fotm,dung. I have a asc minstrel tank mesmer and viper geared warr i was getting ready for raids before i took a break. I have no experience in raids but willing to learn. I would love to join as i've been playing solo since returning. I'm PST time so will be on mostly around the evening..

@Shoryuken.1527 said:Hello I'm a returning player after taking a break from HOT. Mainly wvw/spvp but interested in doing raids,fotm,dung. I have a asc minstrel tank mesmer and viper geared warr i was getting ready for raids before i took a break. I have no experience in raids but willing to learn. I would love to join as i've been playing solo since returning. I'm PST time so will be on mostly around the evening..

Awesome we require everyone who joins to get discord due to our events that get announced are on discord! and mic is required for raids.