Low FPS / Lag Issues [MERGED]

I live in Australia and my ping usually sits at 240 but now its around 260 and higher. I have never had problem with my fps, was getting anywhere from 60 to sometimes 100 . In the last couple of weeks its now around 40 and drops right down to 14 and lower if Im doing an event with lots of people. Also I'm getting 2 to 4 second freezes all the time which Ive never had before. Graphic card is updated and clean install. Really hard to play the game at the moment and hope they fix it soon.

i have had relative problems since forever with this computer, buuuuuuut. its a quite decent system too...when PoF was released there were suddenly many many deep performance issues.partly on my end too, i had to fix my own computer and make it better, but for all of 2018 the performance was doing mostly okay. variable framerates of 10-35fps, usually stable around 17/19-25 fps in most zones. some more crowded places it would always go lower, 9-15 fps.

i realise this isn't what i am expected to achieve with a modern system in games.i have amd fx 6300, amd radeon rx 560, asrock 970Extreme3 R2.0, DDR3 16GB corsair vengence, running gw2 from my samsung ssd(rapid enabled).minimal installs, clean system. only gw1&2 and windows are on the ssd.

but however i have noticed that fps drop happened to an unplayable level in last weeks patch,is there anything you can do?because the game is all of a sudden totally broken for me now.

if this persists into the coming months and doesn't improve, i will have to look into buying or building a new system.

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:

• Since the Windows update I get blinking and slow loading screens.
  • I get high ping spikes and huge FPS drops now and then. Tried several solutions, but didnt work.
  • I noticed that my overall FPS is much lower than it should be. Its somewhere between 30 and 50 mostly, while it should be able to handle a stable 80 easily.

I also noticed that lowering several graphical settings didnt change my performance in terms of FPS. It's like if my GPU doesnt want to work for 100% when this game is running or something.

i'm also having a similar issue, with the release of long live the lich, i have been completely unable to get higher than 20 FPS in most areas, and if people are near me at all it drops to 10-12 even on the absolute minimum settings. in fact, turning all my settings to minimum has, at best, a gain of 2 FPS. with the new festival event i'm often running at 5 FPS during the treasure hunt and struggle to even get around

my system does not have an integrated video card, i have already wiped the cache, reinstalled the game, checked my PCI bus to make sure it's x16, i have attempted to roll back my video drivers with no real success, the game is just refusing to run at a remotely decent frame rate at all

i currently have windows 7, a nVidia GTX 1050 Ti, 8 gig of ram, and an AMD FX 6300 six-core processor

all of my specs were completely adequate for running the game through heart of thorns and path of fire, and only went horrid with recent updates. i'm struggling to even maintain playable FPS in an empty area now and i'm at my wit's end trying to get the game to just WORK again

I am curious how you optimise a game with the possibility for so many costumes, pets and weapons? Not to forget about mounts and skins plus environments.What are the average drawcalls for the Labyrinthe Cliffs? Do you guys test throttle some scenes before you release them as the tech specs are definitely not the same ones that were required when the game came out

I'm having issues with FPS dropping to about 7 FPS or so in huge groups of other players, such as during world bosses, large meta events, and HP trains. With most of my graphics settings on High and a few on Medium, my FPS is normally about a stable 45 FPS or so in normal maps with low population, and populated maps with people spread out I get about 35 FPS, which is fine for me, but the massive drop in frames to less than 10 FPS makes doing events with large numbers of people virtually impossible and borderline unplayable, I've even tried setting my graphics settings to Low for best performance, and I still only get about 10 FPS in huge squads of players.

My specs are:

AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor CPU16.0 GB Memory (RAM)Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU2 TB HDD (924 GB Free)

Now, I know my rig isn't the absolute best or top of the line, but I feel it should be sufficient for running Guild Wars 2 at least on Low-Medium settings at the bare minimum even with 40+ players around me, yet even with my settings on Low, my game chugs down to 5-10 FPS in huge groups or during events. Is there absolutely anything I can do to make my game playable with this many players onscreen? Like I said, playing on low-population maps gets me about 45 FPS on High-Medium settings, and regularly populated maps about 35 FPS on High-Medium settings, yet even on Low settings, huge squads and crowded groups drop me down to about 10 FPS maximum, sometimes down to 4 or 5. If anyone knows if there's anything I can do, please let me know, and be honest.

I nowadays have 16 GB of DDR3 ram at 1800 or 1866 speed,A FX-6300 overclocked to 4.2 or 4.4 GHz with 6 cores,a SSD OS hard drive with relatively fast HDDs for GW2 n other programs/games,a 4GB model 960 GTX.

Before this, I had a 2 GB GPU that I forget the name of,a 1090T 6 core overclocked to 3.6,and 8 gb of 1333 DDR3 ram with no SSD n a few slower HDDs.

Yet I don't feel any significant improvement to FPS in cities/world bosses compared to before (and PoF is just as bad for most zones) them.

And I'm apparently being outperformed by a 4 year old laptop, because someone in cliffs told me he was on a 4 year old laptop running a 2.4 Ghz 4 core with MAX settings at 30-40 FPS....yet with my current specs at the top, in populated areas like the Cliffs, I only get 30s-low 40s if I have everything on MINIMUM...

Call me crazy, but I feel like a jump of nearly 1 Ghz should make SOME notable improvement in FPS since core count/ram/gpu doesn't....I feel like with those specs, I should not be running bare minimum gfx just to get more than 11-17 FPS in non dead zones :V

Unfortunetly the old AMD pre-ryzen CPUs are just awfull at single core performance, pretty much none of them could match eqvivalent Intels at the time. GW2 rely heavily on single core performance.

Btw if I dont recall incorrectly, be sure to have the integrated graphics disabled if you have that... I believe some of the AM3 chipsets had them on the mobo, unlike the Intel CPU+GPU combos.

Dawdler is correct about relying on single core performance. If you compare scores on this list your 1090T(Thuban x6's released april 27th, 2010) scored 90 points in the single core test, your new fx6300(Piledriver, released may 10th 2012) scores 94.(stock clocks)

Around the same time as the Piledriver fx 6300 launched, the intel Ivy Bridge i5-3570k launched. And at stock the i5 was doing +130 on the same cinebench test, which is miles ahead as far as Gw2 is concerned.

These days, intels enthusiast chips(i7 8700k) are pulling 208 in single core while the Ryzen 2700x is doing a respectable 177.

Bottom line, you went from a near top of the line Thuban with 6 real cores and 6 real threads to a mid-range Piledriver with 3 cores+3 modules and 6 "Threads". Comparable to intels Hyperthreading in a way. Read more about Clustered MultiThreading here.

So, sadly, even with the core speed increase, what you ended up with is more of a side-grade.

I mean those are all stock speeds though, and entirely ignoring my main point;How can an OC of nearly 1 Ghz more....give me little to no improvement in FPS?

Are you telling me the coding in the game and/or the architecture in my newer CPU is so utterly garbage, that despite nearly a 20%~ or so increase in clock speed....I'm getting NO performance improvements?!

@"Eon of Aeon.4658" said:I mean those are all stock speeds though, and entirely ignoring my main point;How can an OC of nearly 1 Ghz more....give me little to no improvement in FPS?Comparing clock speeds is so 2001. Clock speeds are irrelevant today as there are major differences in chip architectures which you can not ignore.

The FX CPUs have a different architecture than the old Thubans. Their Single Core Performance is just about 80% of the Thuban single core performance (confirmed by AMD btw.), which is a result of their modular design which shares certain elements between multiple cores. The FX6xxx is not a "real" Hexacore, while the 1090 is.

Simplified math:0,8 Performance Factor x 6 Cores x 4,4 GHz = 21,12 (Performance Indicator)1,0 Performance Factor x 6 Cores x 3,6 GHz = 21,6 (Performance Indicator)

21,12 vs. 21,6 - Both CPUs are pretty much equally fast.

Are you telling me the coding in the game and/or the architecture in my newer CPU is so utterly garbage, that despite nearly a 20%~ or so increase in clock speed....I'm getting NO performance improvements?!Exactly. No Thuban Hexacore owner should upgrade to an FX6xxx. It has always been pointless.

When you buy a Ryzen 2600 (Hexacore with also a much higher single core performance than the old 1090) you should notice a big improvement even at equal clock speeds (3,6 GHz).

MrFayth did answer it:

• @"MrFayth.3546" said:Bottom line, you went from a near top of the line Thuban with 6 real cores and 6 real threads to a mid-range Piledriver with 3 cores+3 modules and 6 "Threads". Comparable to intels Hyperthreading in a way. Read more about Clustered MultiThreading here.

So, sadly, even with the core speed increase, what you ended up with is more of a side-grade.

There's more to performance of a PC than just clock speed, the architecture of the chip, cache and all sorts play a major part to it. Although your clock speed is ~20% higher you have fewer actual cores and although those cores are multi-threaded with parts having their own processing elements they also share some execution resources and you'll have some overhead with the CPU dealing with these "virtual" cores plus you'll be more susceptible to other programs - broswers, OS, discord, firewall, virus, background services, etc also using part of your core that Guild Wars 2 wants to.

Most likely the reason you don't see a big difference is because gaming is very maths based (floating point math more specifically) and GW2 seems to do a lot of this on the CPU, couple that with the main drawback between the two microarchitectures is that the FX-6300 shares a floating point unit (FPU) between what you think are 2 cores... there was a lawsuit filed against AMD at one point over their claims of cores regarding this but I don't remember hearing if they won or lost that case (or settled it out of court).

Also if you read extremtechs review of bulldozer - https://www.extremetech.com/computing/100583-analyzing-bulldozers-scaling-single-thread-performance/2https://www.extremetech.com/computing/100583-analyzing-bulldozers-scaling-single-thread-performance/2 you will see them say:

"One of the major questions surrounding Bulldozer has been how much of a penalty the chip’s SMT-style arrangement creates compared to a typical multi-core processor. Our results suggest that Bulldozer takes a 15-20 percent hit compared to a standard multi-core configuration. That’s actually pretty decent trade-off, particularly considering that this is the first Bulldozer-style CPU AMD has built. Unfortunately, the performance hit is significant enough to undermine AMD’s strategy of outflanking Intel by offering more CPU cores. Eight Bulldozer cores end up looking a lot like six Thuban cores, which is part of why AMD’s new chip struggles to pull away from its older cousin."

Now AMD have rectified some of that for Piledriver but it's still not the same as actually having seperate cores so whilst the 6300 is newer and will be faster in some circumstances there will also be others where it is no upgrade at all despite the higher clock speed. It's more of a side-grade as MrFayth already pointed out. Zen is a much better architecture if you're planning to stick with AMD but they are still some way behind Intel in the CPU wars.

Just come back after a few month break and I'm barely making 25fps. The game used to be smooth as butter unless a massive group of players were attacking a boss.What's happened.. I've repaired my installation, deleted the cache, made sure my graphics drivers are up to date.. it's just unplayable.

Recently I have an issue, where my fps drops from around 50 to 18-20 for a few seconds, then goes back up to 50. This repeats pretty often, like every 5-10seconds.

When I launch the game there are no issues for a good while -30min- and after that this keeps going until I restart the game. Then again for around 30min no issues and these fps drops start again.

Anyone else had this/how could I fix it?I tried repairing the client, but it didn't fix anything.

I've been struggling to do basic things in pve today because every minute or so the game just locks up. Skills stop activating. Players start running straight off a cliff or into a wall. Enemies stop attacking. And then a minute later it all flashes back into motion, usually with me being instantly dead. I tried typing in map chat and my message didn't appear for 5 minutes. Its been like this constantly all day. I tried running ping tests to see if it was my internet but everything seems fine on my end. I can download stuff, chat on discord, and watch netflix no problem. Anyone else experiencing issues?

Nope .... but I also know my connection isn't having any issue.

I can download stuff, chat on discord, and watch netflix no problem. Anyone else experiencing issues?

These are not good comparisons because they can function under much worse conditions than a game. Audio and video codecs used for voip and streaming are designed to work well even under bad network conditions. Buffering also helps a lot. I've had my connection disconnect completely in the middle of watching a video without any issue because it reconnected before the buffer ran out. There is no buffering for a game. For voip some delays are not as noticeable since pauses are normal parts of conversations.

Then there is simply the case of different routes to the various servers.

I find that a simple ping is often not all that informative. I use pingplotter which shows something like this.Imgur

A summary of my connection to the server over the last 10 minutes. It makes any ongoing issue easier to spot.

Well after asking around it does seem like it's just me... Most people I asked in map chat and guild said they had no lag. I went to speedtest.net and ran a test. I live in Florida, and I used Seattle, Washington as my target. I got 84 ping, 102 Mbps down, 28 Mbps up. I ran it several times and got similar results each time. Maybe there is just something weird between me and the specific gw2 server...?

i am really not happy with the massive lag spike been going for almost a week now..WvW IS HARD TO PLAY keep rubber banding and most of all pvp d/cing gives me dishonor although it wasnt my fault.cannot log on and once you log you get d/c..pls anet fix this for i ahve rang my internet provider and the tech said nothing wrong on my line

I have noticed a lot of players complaining about this issue and people on high end pcs. Yet the issue is not addressed yet. Yes my pc is old and out dated that that should not be an excuse to not program properly so everyone can play the game. Also large amount of players on a server may also be the issue. I know sometimes server load is a bitch in games. I have been in the gaming community for over 10 years and when I see people with the i7 and better graphics then me complaining something is wrong and needs addressing. Help us by improving performance for everyone. Anyway needs addressing so I can play WvW.

Machine Id: {420CA956-7D0B-4BC0-A610-735361EB02C3}     Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)             Language: English (Regional Setting: English)  System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD         System Model: MS-7549                 BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS)            Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz               Memory: 4096MB RAM  Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM            Page File: 2067MB used, 2027MB available          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS      DirectX Version: DirectX 12  DX Setup Parameters: Not found     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled             Miracast: Not Available

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not SupportedDxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes

Display Tab 1: No problems found.    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.      Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5450    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.       Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68F9)        DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)     Device Type: Full Device (POST)      Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_03861043&REV_00   Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] 

Device Problem Code: No ProblemDriver Problem Code: UnknownDisplay Memory: 2806 MBDedicated Memory: 1014 MBShared Memory: 1792 MBCurrent Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)HDR Support: Not SupportedDisplay Topology: InternalDisplay Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709Color Primaries: Red(0.651867,0.332531), Green(0.318859,0.569836), Blue(0.147961,0.091320), White Point(0.313977,0.329602)Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000Monitor Name: Generic PnP MonitorMonitor Model: E17T6WMonitor Id: EMA06B1Native Mode: 1440 x 900(p) (59.887Hz)Output Type: HD15Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not SupportedDisplay Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPPAdvanced Color: Not SupportedDriver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dllDriver File Version: 8.17.0010.1433 (English)Driver Version: 15.301.1901.0DDI Version: 11.2Feature Levels: 11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1Driver Model: WDDM 1.3Graphics Preemption: DMACompute Preemption: DMAMiracast: Not SupportedHybrid Graphics GPU: Not SupportedPower P-states: Not SupportedVirtualization: Not SupportedBlock List: No BlocksCatalog Attributes: N/ADriver Attributes: Final RetailDriver Date/Size: 2/25/2016 7:00:00 PM, 1528688 bytesWHQL Logo'd: YesWHQL Date Stamp: UnknownDevice Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BB9-11CF-6A76-8C23BEC2C535}Vendor ID: 0x1002Device ID: 0x68F9SubSys ID: 0x03861043Revision ID: 0x0000Driver Strong Name: oem9.inf:cb0ae4144029587a:ati2mtag_EvergreenC:15.301.1901.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_68f9Rank Of Driver: 00D12001Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_CDXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps={3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps={5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps={5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps={5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps={5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps={5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=D3D9 Overlay: Not SupportedDXVA-HD: Not SupportedDDraw Status: EnabledD3D Status: EnabledAGP Status: EnabledMPO MaxPlanes: 1MPO Caps: Not SupportedMPO Stretch: Not SupportedMPO Media Hints: Not SupportedMPO Formats: Not SupportedPanelFitter Caps: Not SupportedPanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported

Sound Devices

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: YesDefault Voice Playback: YesHardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627549&REV_1002Manufacturer ID: 1Product ID: 100Type: WDMDriver Name: RTKVHD64.sysDriver Version: 6.00.0001.8287 (English)Driver Attributes: Final RetailWHQL Logo'd: YesDate and Size: 10/31/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6025640 bytesOther Files:Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.HW Accel Level: BasicCap Flags: 0xF1FMin/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0HW Memory: 0Voice Management: NoEAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, NoI3DL2 Listen/Src: No, NoSensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: NoDefault Voice Playback: NoHardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627549&REV_1002Manufacturer ID: 1Product ID: 100Type: WDMDriver Name: RTKVHD64.sysDriver Version: 6.00.0001.8287 (English)Driver Attributes: Final RetailWHQL Logo'd: YesDate and Size: 10/31/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6025640 bytesOther Files:Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.HW Accel Level: BasicCap Flags: 0xF1FMin/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0HW Memory: 0Voice Management: NoEAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, NoI3DL2 Listen/Src: No, NoSensaura ZoomFX: No

Sound Capture Devices

Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: YesDefault Voice Capture: YesDriver Name: RTKVHD64.sysDriver Version: 6.00.0001.8287 (English)Driver Attributes: Final RetailDate and Size: 10/30/2017 11:00:00, 6025640 bytesCap Flags: 0x1Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Video Capture DevicesNumber of Devices: 0

DirectInput Devices

Device Name: Mouse     Attached: 1Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/aFF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard     Attached: 1Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/aFF Driver: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver     Attached: 1Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52FFF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices

• +-+ USB Composite DeviceVendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52FLocation: Port#0001.Hub#0004Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITEService: usbccgpDriver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 168864 bytes
    +-+ USB Input Device
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
    Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    Service: HidUsb
    Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 42496 bytes
    Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 173568 bytes
    Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/8/2018 04:01:36, 46080 bytes
    +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
    Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    Service: mouhid
    Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 33280 bytes
    Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 56728 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices

• Standard PS/2 Keyboard| Matching Device ID: *PNP0303| Service: i8042prt| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 105984 bytes| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 63904 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

Drive: C:

Free Space: 198.6 GBTotal Space: 237.9 GBFile System: NTFSModel: ST3250310AS ATA Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 0.1 GBTotal Space: 0.1 GBFile System: NTFSModel: ST3250318AS ATA Device

Drive: F:

Free Space: 123.0 GBTotal Space: 238.3 GBFile System: NTFSModel: ST3250318AS ATA Device

Drive: G:  Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H652H ATA Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.17134.0137 (English), 6/14/2018 23:36:47, 159744 bytes

System Devices

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4Driver: n/a

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9603&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 375712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A4Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 375712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&99Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&91Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A1Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 16288 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 53656 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 28568 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 194976 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_75011462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&88Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 16288 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 53656 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 28568 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 194976 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9ADriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 95648 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 95648 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 5450

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_03861043&REV_00\4&20E2AD45&0&0010Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1533 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 23990912 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 52864 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdacpksd.sys, 2016.226.1513.0025 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 306024 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1171 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 11068896 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0533 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:20, 9106176 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 200320 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:04, 88664 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 88664 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 1282184 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 3437632 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 87680 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 376456 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 157144 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 204952 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 234292 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 232624 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 100832 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 60032 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1209 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 258696 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1209 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 572040 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5900.27133 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 451720 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.13417 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 31388288 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 65160 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 15721096 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 71816 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 686208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 144008 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 204424 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 6653568 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 136840 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 105608 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 177344 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 322740 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 321072 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 258464 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 175648 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 13440 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 214152 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 171656 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 252628 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 249680 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:02, 27605640 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 853477 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 11/6/2014 12:53:26, 737410 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0004.0002 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 702592 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 323588 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 320992 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 219272 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 471976 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34a.dat, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 166560 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 261920 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 233608 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 7112 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0648 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 13534952 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1171 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:20, 9266664 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0533 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 8169480 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:02, 81824 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 81816 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 950920 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 950920 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 3471376 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 157144 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 204952 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 48768 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.13417 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 25850496 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0648 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 11215320 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 58504 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:08, 14311552 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 61576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 686208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 132744 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 183944 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 5233280 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 123016 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 98440 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 13440 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 199296 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 154760 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:00, 22357632 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0004.0002 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 583808 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 195720 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 60544 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 342144 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 684160 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 131240 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 162888 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 167040 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 79488 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1433 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 1528688 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0069 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 9900072 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1433 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 1257576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0069 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:04, 8088176 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 74376 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1912.0005 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:02, 49997448 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 244360 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 68736 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1912.0005 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:00, 41519752 bytesDriver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 8.14.0001.6032 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 79736 bytesDriver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 1989 bytesDriver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 8748 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 85120 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 113016 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 143704 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 150792 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 79488 bytesDriver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 217728 bytesDriver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 255624 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_15.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 874624 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A3Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 18848 bytes

Name: AMD SMBus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_3C\3&267A616A&0&A0Driver: n/a

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_02\4&206601F1&0&0028Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0406.2015 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 604160 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9605&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&28Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 375712 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A2Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/28/2015 12:45:36, 40720 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 86016 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 98304 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 379392 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA68&SUBSYS_AA681043&REV_00\4&20E2AD45&0&0110Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/28/2015 12:45:36, 40720 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 86016 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 98304 bytesDriver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 379392 bytes

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0112Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0137AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0112StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0137BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Video Compressors:WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Audio Compressors:WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Audio Capture Sources:Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001

PBDA CP Filters:PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0137PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0137PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0137

Midi Renderers:Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

BDA Network Providers:Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001

BDA Transport Information Renderers:BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001

BDA CP/CA Filters:Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17134.0001Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,,PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,,XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Audio Renderers:Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Preferred DirectShow Filters

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

, [, ]MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodecMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodecMEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodecMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSWMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodecWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject---------------------------Media Foundation Transforms---------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]: , , , [, ], Video Decoders: AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001Video Encoders: H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0083 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0137Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0081 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0137Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0137Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0137--------------------------------------------Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories--------------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]EnableDecoders = 1-------------------------------------Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers-------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred], , [, Preferred].3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler.amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferredaudio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferredaudio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred--------------------------------Media Foundation Scheme Handlers--------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred], , [, Preferred]file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferredhttp:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handlerhttp:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handlerhttp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferredhttps:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredmcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredmcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferredmms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferredms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferredms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferredms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferredrtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredrtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredrtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredsdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred-------------------------------------Preferred Media Foundation Transforms-------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred], [, ]{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}{EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}{A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}{A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT{73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}{63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFTMEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFTMFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject{30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}{30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}{0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}{00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}{0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}{00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}{00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFTMFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFTMFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFTMFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectKSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law