Subject 7 without killing any small oozes (fool proof)

By mistake I noticed a fool proof way to do the achievement for doing Subject 7 in Queen's Gauntlet without killing any small oozes. Just go on necro do scepter auto attacks until you are downstate and spam skill 1. If you have the mastery for the 5th downed skill they wont do enough damage to put you in any danger to fail.It does not appear to require any special gear since my necro is half naked with the rest being random exotic gear of no particular stats.

• 1 year later...

Managed it with luck. I think I (core without expansions player) switched between rifle (power) and pistol (condition) engineer with some knockbacks (battering ram). One of those did it. Though it still spawned tons of oozes for me and most of the time I got killed or I accidentally took out one ooze. Barely managed it. At least it costs no extra tickets besides the one for the fight. (No gambit needed.)

I think it was condition/pistol (avoided using the aoe skill) and quickness elixir or something like that - while moving around and having traited for elixirs (alchemy) and getting the durability stuff (triggering barrier and stuff on low health).