BUG: Guardians and Renewed Justice — Guild Wars 2 Forums

BUG: Guardians and Renewed Justice

Sicycle.2453Sicycle.2453 Member ✭✭
edited August 3, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hello, guardians' F1 does not renew on some mobs when using renewed justice. Presumably, this is because the mobs do not give XP. Dead-eye's got fixed to where any kill will trigger the reset as intended, can guardians get this change too. Fixing this would make the trait more reliable and a lot more fun.

Comments

• Mea.5491Mea.5491 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please Anet fix/change this! :/

• Sicycle.2453Sicycle.2453 Member ✭✭

Bump, Anet please fix this.

• Fantasy.5321Fantasy.5321 Member ✭✭✭

I don't play Thief but if they have a similar skill that triggers on ANY death, then Renewed Justice should work like that too! Even the official wiki says: "This trait's effect may randomly fail to activate despite meeting the conditions." This is unacceptable, please fix!

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

All on kill sigils also suffer from the same problem. Probably the same for food.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

Its also an annoying problem when using Spear of Justice on a mob you kill and it doesn't refresh the skill.

• Sicycle.2453Sicycle.2453 Member ✭✭

This bug has been persistent since release, please fix!

I reported this in-game as well. Type /bug in chat.

• Bump, this is definitely a problem. Renewed Justice doesn't work on enemies that don't give EXP.

Guardians, Stand Your Ground! Anet please help us!

• Anet please fix this!

• Anyone know if there's ever been an official response on this one? It's been an issue since release as far as I know. I'd love to know if it really is a "bug", or if it's "by design". If by design, would be curious to know why. It's especially frustrating in events where enemies spawn rapidly and are the kind that don't grant XP. Thus Renewed Justice never works. It really puts a damper on playstyle to have this trait not working in those situations.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.