Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

Gaile Gray.6029

@VALARMORGHULIS.9173 said:Power Rankings by class

Rankings not based on leaderboard. Rankings based on Knowledge of profession, Daily And Monthly AT performances.

Firebrand Support98- Ryan90- Jeff89- Naru88- Moobs87- Zoj86- Guy E85- Hazgard84- Half devil82- Guy E81-Bow User80 & below not noteworthy

Necro Team Fight DPS98- Nos92- Contraversy91- Spiritus90- The Mighty Lubu89- Juice89- Naru88- SeaMonsterGuy87- Acandis85- Blazzed Griff80 & below not noteworthy

Holosmith92- Lance Westward91- Liderisimo90.01- Chaith90- Jeff90- Lycarak89- Rasta87- Noodl85- Exalted equality82- Trunks80 & Below not noteworthy

Thief99.99- Edison99- Toker97- Zenyus94- Vallun92- Primal91- Ckod90- Anya89- Astange87- Levij86- Endorphin82- The Le Coc Brothers81- Luck Slayer80 & below not noteworthy

Revnant99.99- Toker97- Trackademics97- Denshi96- Tanner95- Helio92- Rev of Boa92- Lora91- Hazard90- Raaazzing90- Contreversy90- Bryvanent89- Ruby88- Butterpeanut81- Endorphin80 & Below not noteworthy

Mirage99.99- Zorh98- Zeromis95- Steelrage92- Jony91- CJ91- Mur90- Banjo90- Zach89- Nepthis87- Thane85- Hannibal(some names forgotten)80 & below not noteworthy

Ranger92- Shadelang91- Helio89- Chrissy88- Zyntetik80.0000001- Chiffer! <3

Warrior99.99- Helio99.98- Tarcis90- Omni Lance90- interpretor87- Nutmeg84- Butterpeanut82- Trackademics81- Anyone who played warrior for 2 weeks and figured out how easy it was.(Some names forgotten)80 & Below not noteworthy

Elementalist100- Phantaram - Omegalul

If you think you deserve to be on the list then I forgot your name probably and just reply to the post and it will be adjusted as seen fit.

Additional Comments:

Ad Hominem arguments from 16 year olds aren’t a valid reason for why someone shouldn’t be where they are on this list. Some players didn’t make the list because they don’t play much anymore.

Players taken into account are those who have played a monthly or daily since January 1st.

Zyntetick is an 81 ranger. 82 is being lenient.The fact you don't mention Kirisugu w/e meya is astounding lmao. Isnt she currently top 10 NA ranked? Can only assume the rest of the list contains a blatant absence of accuracy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@guest.9472 said:

Zyntetick is an 81 ranger. 82 is being lenient.The fact you don't mention Kirisugu w/e meya is astounding lmao. Isnt she currently top 10 NA ranked? Can only assume the rest of the list contains a blatant absence of accuracy

I’ve never seen any of those people in even the semi finals of a monthly AT. Which means they have 0 competative experience currently. As i said before, these rankings are not based off the leaderboards especially when you’re solo Q’ing on a profession that can troll far, one shot people, and stealth reset like ranger can currently.

That being said, Zyntetick is 82 because he actually has experience in dailies, and the monthly. He placed 2nd in the January monthly against team USA. He was also the reason the 2nd place team lost as he wasn’t talking in coms due to a language barrier, and made a poor rotational decision that ruined the snowball.

All of these players have been player’s that I have played with, or against consistently.

Things that i take into account when ranking players:

-Time on profession-Communication skills-Rotations-Map awareness-situational awareness-mechanical skill-Profession difficulty-knowledge of profession-role performance

For example:You’ll notice how Naru is not towards the top for scourge, but is for Firebrand?

There is a reason for that. All the other necros above Naru are long time necromancer mains who are actually the ones who craft the meta builds. For the longest time Necromancer had only been in the meta for one reason: Because Nos came up with a build to make it meta because he understood the class so well. Naru just uses the builds that they make, and he does so well, but his game play and mechanics are predictable to all of the necro’s above him because of their experience on the class. A lot of times those necromancer’s will win the teamfights against Team USA, and their teams will fail to snowball, and rotate properly so it isn’t very hard for Team USA to comeback and win.

He is towards the top on fb because Naru id actually a guardian main and is very proficient at crafting meta builds and predicting other guardians. If Naru wanted he could play firebrand, practice it, and pick up a better scourge.

That is just an easy example for how this list was made. Of course Naru’s team wins the monthly every month, however, their hyper carry roles happen to be the best players at their roles in NA- Toker & Zeromis. Every player on the team has a professional understanding of how conquest works and that is the reason they win.

The other good teams have a mix of players on this list who do and who don’t understand conquest fully and so on that reason alone they aren’t as good as USA’s team as a whole.

The last list was a bit of a troll, but here is the more accurate version.

Updated as of July Monthly performances.

Power Rankings by class

Rankings not based on leaderboard. Rankings based on Knowledge of profession, Daily And Monthly AT performances.

Firebrand Support98- Jeff90- Ryan89- Moobs88- Naru87- Jony86- Half Devil85- General Jenkins85- Hazgard84- Guy E83- Bow User82- Zoj80 & below not noteworthy

Necro Team Fight DPS98- Nos92- Naru91- Contraversy90- Trig90- Spiritus89- The Mighty Lubu88- SeaMonsterGuy87- Acandis85- Blazzed Griff80 & below not noteworthy

Holosmith98- Chaith91- Lance Westward90.01- Liderisimo90- Lycarak90- Jeff89- Rasta87- Noodl86- Ckod85- Trunks82- Exalted Equality80 & Below not noteworthy

Thief99- Edison99- Toker97- Vallun94- zenyus93- beyondB92- Primal91- Anya90- Ckod89- Astange87- Levij86- Endorphin82- The Le Coc Brothers81- Luck Slayer80 & below not noteworthy

Revnant99.99- Toker97- Zollec97- Denshi96- Trackademics95- Helio92- Rev of Boa92- Lora91- Hazard90- Raaazzing90- Ruby90- Bryvanent89- Contreversy80 & Below not noteworthy

Mirage99.99- Zorh98- Zeromis95- Steelrage92- Jony91- CJ91- Mur90- Banjo90- Swift89- hannibal87- Zach85- Thane80 & below not noteworthy

Ranger92- Shadelang91- Shadow91- Helio89- Chrissy82- Zyntetik

Warrior99.99- Helio99.98- Tarcis95- Keyba90- Omni Lance90- interpretor89- Thane/Troll87- Nutmeg84- Butterpeanut82- Trackademics81- Anyone who played warrior for 2 weeks and figured out how easy it was.(Some names forgotten)80 & Below not noteworthy

Elementalist100- Phantaram - Omegalul

HUllo, me NA delusional player here, me talk about dis power rankong throd dat le anet p e r s o n posted. Me talk about players that still play le game that are MECHANICALLY GOOD NUF TO PLAY LE CLASS. BTW, DIS IS ALL MY DELUSIONS, Fek ME UP IF U WANT. Oh and btw, correct the list below if you want and feel free to add power rating to it. slams on keyboardWarrior: again, mechanically, not rotations or all that

1. Helio
  2. no one is really close to helio anymore in terms of warrior in NA (people that still play)
  3. maybe fahad or doctor
  4. fill in the blanks (sorry me dunno)
  5. Althume
  6. me, smuckkerzzzz, Battouzai
  7. everyone that i dunno

Uh what's next.... fb is faceroll so I'm not gonna bother naming it

Revenant: NOT RENEGADE BTW

1. Helio
  2. Toker
  3. maybe zol?
  4. doctor
  5. Bryv
  6. i think lora pre aggro
  7. everyone i dunno

Ranger: Soulbeast

1. Shadelang
  2. Resakse
  3. Helio
  4. Kiritsugu
  5. Shadowfall
  6. Anyone else gud in NA? (I'm somewhere here)

Thief: Ok here's where everyone will get salty, I REPEAT, 1V1, NOT ROTATION (s/d and d/p)

1. uh.......... Anya and Doctor (Go 1v1 them)
  2. Toker (this guy gud in terms of rotation if not best, but 1v1s... u guise will figure that out)
  3. Shorts, Krono, Min Scherzo (Min used to be le best 1v1er, now he rusty)
  4. Vakreos (no name, but ask him to duel you)
  5. Grubby, Primal, Beyond B
  6. Amon (Hey do you still play this game?)
  7. Duck, Zenyus (I'm somewhere here)
  8. If I missed anyone feel free to mention, NA players only

Engineer: Holosmith/Scrapper

1. Chaith
  2. Lycarak, Chaith
  3. Lance, Rastaa, Drydude
  4. Jeff, Helio
  5. Noodl, exalted quality
  6. I dunno anyone sorry (I'm somewhere here)

Mesmer: This will split into 2 categories due to complete different playstylePower:

1. Fosshizzle
  2. Tek
  3. Mur
  4. Zeromis
  5. CJ, TAIKA
  6. Shorts
  7. Jony
  8. Chen W
  9. EverGrand
  10. Zach
  11. Too many ppl play mesmer fill it in for me -_-

Condi:

1. Zeromis, Kronos
  2. Zorh, Steelrage
  3. Banjo, Doctor
  4. Nepthis (I should be here)
  5. Hannibal
  6. That one guy I don't remember
  7. I think everyone plays mesmer so idk how to count

Necro: Scourge

1. Naru
  2. Kronos
  3. Contraversy
  4. Everyone else who mains necro swapped to reaper, tho naru is still prob mechanically best scourge

Reaper:

1. The Mighty Lu Bu
  2. Spiritus
  3. Dont chase me
  4. Lot's of gud necros out there, but I don't see you guys in pvp sorry

Elementalist: Weaver

1. Phantaram
  2. Koto Z
  3. ??????????????????????????????? Class still viable?

Have fun making changes to my delusional chart!

The thing is no other player in the world has gone 384 consecutive high stakes wager duels undefeated. I am the most hated individual in the game. Ive been report abused by hundreds, already received three temp bans this season. No team would tolerate my behavior. I do admit Im quite corrosive to team cohesion. But is 1v1 skill completely dismissed as a category to be rewarded? Because if so, Ive perfected the art of outnumbered combat. How can someone be better than I am if I can take them one in a 1v2?

@guest.9472 said:The thing is no other player in the world has gone 384 consecutive high stakes wager duels undefeated. I am the most hated individual in the game. Ive been report abused by hundreds, already received three temp bans this season. No team would tolerate my behavior. I do admit Im quite corrosive to team cohesion. But is 1v1 skill completely dismissed as a category to be rewarded? Because if so, Ive perfected the art of outnumbered combat. How can someone be better than I am if I can take them one in a 1v2?

Whelp, I guess you won 1st place for modesty. XD

@NotoriousNaru.1705 said:Hehehehe bad players making bad lists. Shocker.

Stop crying already. You cried so much on stream the otherday i couldn’t clip it all. Ontop of this, you spread lies about me on your stream.

When i get back from my beautiful vacation on the beach, i’m going to actually start streaming regularly and show my face unlike you.

@VALARMORGHULIS.9173 said:

@"NotoriousNaru.1705" said:Hehehehe bad players making bad lists. Shocker.

Stop crying already. You cried so much on stream the otherday i couldn’t clip it all. Ontop of this, you spread lies about me on your stream.

When i get back from my beautiful vacation on the beach, i’m going to actually start streaming regularly and show my face unlike you.

Good for you. I'd suggest you mute your mic we wouldn't want the twitch mods to think you're underage. :joy:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332289183466913792/472921922712371200/unknown.png

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Best 5 of each respected class For NA!Rankings based on leader-board, Knowledge of profession, Daily And Monthly AT performances.

Firebrand Support98- Arken(Dude plays with 11k hp and Shits on ALOT OF MOFO in rank, At's, and Monthly)90- Hazgard86- Wet Meme84- Guy E81- Moobs80 & below not noteworthy

Necro Team Fight DPS98- Nos92- reckless88- The Mighty Lubu84- Juice81- SeaMonsterGuy80 & below not noteworthy

Holosmith99- lycarak90- flicition88- Drydude86- blacc82- Trunks80 & Below not noteworthy

Thief99- Toker97- Zenyus93- Anya92- Endo91- Ckod80 & below not noteworthy

Revnant96- Bryvanent95- Lora88- Romano84- Keyba81- Ruby80 & Below not noteworthy

Mirage99- Zorh99- Zeromis90- Steelrage88- Mur83- Papa82- Nepthis(some names forgotten or not good enough to remember Mesmer are dime a dozen at this point with how easy it is to spam axes mirage in game.)80 & below not noteworthy

Ranger92- Helio91- Chrissy89- Kiritsugu82- Trevor81- zhasgard(80 and below not worth mentioning, but seeing how brain dead easy it is to play Boon-beast this top 5 list can change at in given second!)

Warrior99- David96- ButterPeanut88- ESports83- Merp81- Huehuehue(80 and below not worth mentioning , honestly warriors in general aren’t worth ranking you can play the class in less than 24 hours and possibly end up top 10 best warrior in game with how easy it is and Some names were forgotten)

Elementalist100- GrimJack - God Of Ele99- Koto -Demi God(Can’t think of any other ele main that’s even good at this game…..)

If you think you deserve to be on the list for top 5 of each class and If I forgot your name just reply to the post and it will be adjusted as seen fit.. This Ranking was very well calculated and Study for Months to give the community a very well balance ranking with 0 biases added to the mix.

This list is 100% valid and was peer reviewed by some of the top players in the game. If you don't agree with it, then you just don't know gw2 pvp

-Trunks