[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my life just broke. Who names their guild FUZZ and why did I not think of this first? I keep imagining telling mother I invited a friend over for dinner. She opens the back door and a Charr holding a half-eaten Dolyak under one arm is like, "Oh hey Mrs. Smith, I'm FUZZ nice to meet you." It's absurd and wonderful at the same time. I simply must be a part of this. I'm an experienced player who's super easy going , pretty chill, and never leaves a downed player behind. If you still have room I would love to join your guild. Thanks.

@"TillyBean.7593" said:I think my life just broke. Who names their guild FUZZ and why did I not think of this first? I keep imagining telling mother I invited a friend over for dinner. She opens the back door and a Charr holding a half-eaten Dolyak under one arm is like, "Oh hey Mrs. Smith, I'm FUZZ nice to meet you." It's absurd and wonderful at the same time. I simply must be a part of this. I'm an experienced player who's super easy going , pretty chill, and never leaves a downed player behind. If you still have room I would love to join your guild. Thanks.

I think I am glad? lol

The guild name itself came from a childhood game I played in; I laughed at/adored it then, and even appreciate it now being older. I decided to take a different route with a guild this time and make it as whacky as I could; the name fitted. I'll toss an invite~ Welcome to FUZZ!

Throwing us back up to the front page! We are still recruiting like-minded individuals! Looking for more outside of the NA-times! Our presence is small, if non-existent, in these areas (SEA/OCX/EU), but we are looking to improve that! Must be on the NA servers, however. :(

@"Munkey Stanks.1308" said:"Who are you calling a Cootie Queen? You Lint Licker!" first thing that came into my mind when I saw the Lint Licker rank. Love it would love to join and throw down in some WvW, Havoc style-ish. Just getting into WvW so only lvl 20 and still but its fun when not by yourself, getting bent over and called Sally.

Ha! And okay! I just logged off for this evening, but I will be online tomorrow, and will get you an invite (I even wrote your name down on a sticky note, ya' lint licker)!

I am interested in joining your guild... im into world completion now.. waiting for PoF sale to get the expansion for mounts and elite spicification.. My goal is to complete map then get all masteries in HoT and PoF.. go fractals to gear other toons that I am planning to create then go raids.. then wvwvw.. I want to help others too in the future when I have enough knowlede in the game.. thats my story and my plan.. I am currently playing necro..

@prinzcourt.5420 said:I am interested in joining your guild... im into world completion now.. waiting for PoF sale to get the expansion for mounts and elite spicification.. My goal is to complete map then get all masteries in HoT and PoF.. go fractals to gear other toons that I am planning to create then go raids.. then wvwvw.. I want to help others too in the future when I have enough knowlede in the game.. thats my story and my plan.. I am currently playing necro..

Hi hi! Sorry, I've been out all day, and just got home this evening. I have got you an invite pending as of now. Welcome to FUZZ!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back into the game recently with a couple friends. Most of the guys we ran with at original release, have long since moved on. If you're Looking for more to join the fray, I'd love to be considered. Unfortunately these days, I do not have a lot of time to raid, etc. but do enjoy playing the game and a solid team player. I've got a lot of experience in MMO's dating back likely farther than i'd like to admit . I have a friend who recently joined you guys and recommended you as a good place to hang my hat.

@Trapper.3846 said:Just got back into the game recently with a couple friends. Most of the guys we ran with at original release, have long since moved on. If you're Looking for more to join the fray, I'd love to be considered. Unfortunately these days, I do not have a lot of time to raid, etc. but do enjoy playing the game and a solid team player. I've got a lot of experience in MMO's dating back likely farther than i'd like to admit . I have a friend who recently joined you guys and recommended you as a good place to hang my hat.

I am curious to knowing this friend of yours; apparently they haven't told you about our dandruff problems! :p All jokes aside, I threw you an invite~

I have been playing for about 5 weeks, trying different race/class/gender combinations trying to learn basic game skills. It has been a lonely trek, and I realize that a guild will vastly improve my enjoyment. Searching for a guild brought me to this forum, and FUZZ seems like the type of group I am seeking...I have a LOT to learn, and you seem to be folks that will allow me the time to learn. Sooo, I would request an invite to the guild. Thanks...Jim