Show your engineers!

Zavve.8205

• 4 weeks later...

My engineer is the only character I never got around to updating. She's had the same appearance since before we fired that giant laser at Zhaitan.I'll get around to it one day, Holosmith deserves it. But until then:

-Primary ColorsMidnight FireMidnight RustMidnight OliveOxbloodstoneYXcfN1V.jpg

6387YYJ.jpg

QCJhxlE.jpg

-edit:I had some rare free time and posted characters in multiple threads at once lol, if anyone is interested in seeing the other professions:• mesmer • engineer • thiefelementalist •cheers

Not the typical engi look, my sylvari was awakened by the pale tree during the cycle of night.Eventually, her curiosity landed her into the sights of the Order of whispers where she rose to the rank of Lightbringer.In the aftermath of Scarlet's attack on Lion's Arch she discovered the mists and after spending a lot of time discovering hidden secrets her appearance was altered. She'll return to Tyria every now and then, but mostly spends her time in the mists chasing secrets, unraveling the past and potentially saving the future.2pOOBN0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is Kexue, my Sylvai Engineer and my main. I've been playing him since the release of the game. I've also included the profiles of some of his other looks from GW2 styles in case anyone wanted to know how they were made.

mhQqjTS.jpg

Adding that image took fooorrreevver. :s

Here are my other looks though

Arcane Power Tech - This current look

Bete Noire - This one looked better in my head

Texas Ranger - I'm Texan so I just had to

Knight of the Thorn

• 1 month later...

Well, out of boredom, I thought I'd go through all my styles and style variations so I could share.

Many of these are the same style with key areas recolored. When I make an outfit for a character I like to have certain spots that are easy to recolor to give it a new look without actually changing anything. It saves me Transmutation Charges and still gives it a new taste. But it's also easier said than done, some styles don't accept new color schemes as well as others.

Anyway, here's a link to a full album:<3 https://imgur.com/a/peVFKyt <3

Of them all, my personal favorite is definitely the "Steampunk Soldier: Surgeon." All the colors are so flattering to each other it's just pleasant to look at.

@"Kako.1930" said:

This one is beautiful!These are my favorite kinds of looks, where all the colors are flattering to each other and especially when it looks "realistic."

Although I often use super bright colors for my Engineer in specific, I tend to aim for something much less flashy on my other characters. A good pallet can really bring an outfit to life and you've done a wonderful job!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...