2-3 Looking for NA Pve Guild

Myself & 2-3 friends are recently back from a 3 year break & eager to get back into the gw2 endgame scene. We're looking for a PvE guild who do not require 100% rep (as we're fairly active WvW players) & are willing to get some old veterans caught up with the new PvE metas & content.We all have every class Lvl 80 & have what I'm sure is sufficient gear to begin learning again. We are an older crowd... with our average age being 28+ so we're looking for a mature guild (but not a bunch of tight .....), we're old kids at heart.

Hello Bobby!

My name in-game is Anske Erdan (Quianmore.6038) and I just founded a new guild for players who kinda wanna relive the GW2 experience. It's called Laurels & Lingerie [sXC], a humorous joust at game content but ultimately implying we participate in content and fashion wars =P

I'm ultimately looking for active and friendly individuals that like to laugh and don't feel like they need babysat 24/7 (i.e. know how to use the wiki) but wouldn't mind company on missions and dungeons and raids, etc. Would prefer people that like to talk and use Discord (but not mandatory) and tend to gravitate towards people that can incorporate an acceptable blend of interpersonal communication.

No rep requirement for my guild, but activity and participation is nice. 18+ only.

Greetings Bobby and Bobby's Friends,

Welcome back to Tyria! Sounds like you guys might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We love to help new and returning players get back on their feet. We're currently working on building up our ranks in order to have more regular guild events, though we do try to get stuff done several nights a week, depending on what folks feel like doing. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from various time zones as well.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Hi there, The Lords of Dragon Heart are ready and willing to have you. We're 480+ strong and take pride in still having a friendly, family atmosphere. (here's where i need you to bear with me) We are a 100% rep guild, but we do have exceptions to that. We have a rank specifically for those who need to rep wvw guilds, and Raid guilds while in those specific areas. We also allow for accessing personal storage guilds. If this may work for you, please message me in game and we can chat about it. Thanks in advance, for taking the time to read through.

Hello there, friend!

My name is Anske Erdan and I'm the leader of a guild recently founded. It's titled 'Laurels & Lingerie [sXC].' The primary question I get is, "why?"

Laurels --> Game Currency --> Game ContentLingerie --> Clothing --> Fashion Wars (The true end game content)

I like being laid back and telling jokes and keeping people enticed with my antics and commentary. I'm all about inclusiveness and prefer smaller communities where everyone knows each other and coming online is like walking through the front door of your home, or perhaps more inviting. :P I enjoy a well-rounded player base and am looking to complete a handful of content with new and veteran players alike. (PvE, PvP, WvW, Raids, Fractals, Dungeons, etc)

If this sounds like something you're interested in, shoot me a message here or in-game. (Quianmore.6038) I'm online quite regularly, despite the fact that I'm in school.

Hope to hear from ya! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...