No Tournament Vouchers for 3rd/4th place finish after mAT? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

No Tournament Vouchers for 3rd/4th place finish after mAT?

Unholey.3264Unholey.3264 Member ✭✭

My team finished 3rd/4th in this mAT on NA. 3 of my teammates got their vouchers added to their wallet the same time they got all the other rewards. Myself and one other haven't gotten any vouchers yet, but we got all the other rewards. They're not appearing in our wallets, and we're unable to buy anything from the vendor.

I've already submitted a support ticket, but did this happen with any other 1st/2nd/3rd/4th place finishers? Just curious

Tagged:

Comments

• Chaith.8256Chaith.8256 Member ✭✭✭✭

Same, no voucher here for semi-finals

twitch.tv/chaithh
    Forum Lord Chaith

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭

Also didn't receive my vouchers.

• Weird. Did you make sure you don't have any bouncy chests unclaimed? Every instance of tournament rewards not being distributed we've ever looked into has been that.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    Weird. Did you make sure you don't have any bouncy chests unclaimed? Every instance of tournament rewards not being distributed we've ever looked into has been that.

Definitely not the case for me.

• Unholey.3264Unholey.3264 Member ✭✭

Weird. Did you make sure you don't have any bouncy chests unclaimed? Every instance of tournament rewards not being distributed we've ever looked into has been that.

I didn't have any bouncy chests besides the one for the tournament itself, which gave me the llama, mystic coins, etc. Just no vouchers.

• Jiyu.8310Jiyu.8310 Member ✭✭

Same problem here (EU 2nd place) got everything except the vouchers. A few of the people I played with are affected aswell

• Hmm, ok. We'll investigate more on Monday.

What map were you in when you finished the tournament?

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• Unholey.3264Unholey.3264 Member ✭✭

Foefire

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    Hmm, ok. We'll investigate more on Monday.

Hello Mr Arenanet employee! my team also did not receive vouchers and we were on temple of the silent storm. I believe first place also said they were missing them.

• I didn't get any vouchers either, knocked out in semis

• Hey folks, quick update on this. We think we've found the issue, but it's going to be a week or 2 until we can get a fix out. You don't need to let us know if you got the vouchers or not. We're using logs to make a list.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• Jiyu.8310Jiyu.8310 Member ✭✭

Thanks for the quick update

• Any update on this? Was hoping they'd be sent out with today's patch.

• The patch had the needed fix today. We just have to get them sent out. We're now working with CS to arrange getting the items sent out.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    The patch had the needed fix today. We just have to get them sent out. We're now working with CS to arrange getting the items sent out.

Oh nice. Cheers

• Received them today thanks again Ben.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.