How to turn off 'CTRL + Left Click' call target?

How do I turn off 'CTRL + Left Click' call target?

I use CTLR+# to access my F# keys. This causes an issue when I place a ground target, such as Manifest Shades, in a group of people in wvwvw. Many times I inadvertently switch the target to a random person in the blob. Since I have CTRL+1 pressed to active manifest shades, I left click in the blob to place the target triggering the 'call target' macro.

Any help with this matter is appreciated!

Thanks for responding Shaogin

I have already cleared call target in the 'Targeting" section of the keybinds menu (CTRL+Left Click was not one of the bindings, btw).It does not affect CTRL+Left click. This seems to be independent of that menu.

• Like 1

@"ionix.9054" said:Thanks for responding Shaogin

I have already cleared call target in the 'Targeting" section of the keybinds menu (CTRL+Left Click was not one of the bindings, btw).It does not affect CTRL+Left click. This seems to be independent of that menu.

Hmmm I think the default setting is actually CTRL + T to call a target, put that on any other key, maybe ALT + T or anything you like.

Another thing might be you have AUTOTARGETING and PROMOTE SKILL TARGET ticked on in the General Options - Combat/Movement category. Untick them.

And another thing: Using your left click mouse on an enemy or mob will select that enemy, but if you bind like I said it shouldn't set it as a Target.

Hope you solved.

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue! There is no way of unbinding left ctrl + left click targeting for me.I dodge with left ctrl, so if I target an enemy while dodging I calls target for my group/raid and it shouldnt. I have cleared both slots for the "call target" bind and rebinded em multiple times. Also I checked the general options. No luck.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

It is possible to completely disable the combination with AHK but that would also disable its use for things like linking

Although if the problem is exactly like the OP then the issue can also be avoided by using fast cast with indicator which will cast on release of the key instead of having to click. You can still cancel with right click.