[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

Bump! we still looking for active players to join us and play with us! If you are looking for an active guild to do things with like, metas,exploraiton,dungeons,fractals ,pvp , raids ,missions every week then we are here for you ! leave a comment below or /w one of the following dragons :#FelhoofAliena Blackwind,GraperootSacred Demon BlueAngel.3897Protozoa

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :)5 Almost 6 Year Veteran Here. Been Looking for Social Guild to join. Been playing on my own for far too long :)

Ive just started to get into raids around 30 LI so a new training group starting sounds awesome. I would also be looking for people to do 99 and 100 cm if you guys do that.So yeah i would be very interested in joining if you would have me :)

@Creed Of Bladez.8315 said:Hello :)5 Almost 6 Year Veteran Here. Been Looking for Social Guild to join. Been playing on my own for far too long :)

Ive just started to get into raids around 30 LI so a new training group starting sounds awesome. I would also be looking for people to do 99 and 100 cm if you guys do that.So yeah i would be very interested in joining if you would have me :)We would be happy to have u with us! ,thanks for applying . also we have members running up to t4 fracts but I don't know any1 personally that does cm, in any case ill send u an invite as soon as possible , thanks again :)

Bump! we still looking for active players to join us and play with us! If you are looking for an active guild to do things with like metas,exploraiton,dungeons,fractals ,pvp , raids ,missions every week then we are here for you !We are looking for players who are interested in our raid training groups we are mostly in need of healer(druid), chrono boons, banner slave, tank chrono. for our group(s). we do check gear.to join /w one of the following dragons :FelhoofAliena Blackwind,GraperootSacred Demon BlueAngel.3897Protozoa

Hello,

Am on server Aurora Glade (EU), levelled up an ele till 80 and into a weaver whom I use in core tyria maps. Have a holosmith for PoF maps, a revenant for Silverwastes, a berserker for HoT maps. I have around 600 hrs across all characters and am comfortable with my ele, holo and berserker (all in exotics). Till now have been running solo, racking up masteries (should be around 130). Team play has been on world bosses (OC TT and Dragons stand squads) and ad-hoc squads joined when I see a commander tag on map.

Wish to start fractals from level 1 and go on up. Hoping to explore the same with others who are new to fractals (hoping to find a team of fractal initiates in a guild). Can contribute by working with new players on hero point runs across PoF and HoT (did both solo for my berserker and holo), do map completion runs, bandit bounties etc.

Also, this is my first MMO, and would be my first guild exp. Dunno much about guild activities, but would like to participate - Guild vs guild sounds exciting. A deer in PvP and a rank 5 in WvW, would love to be a part with my fellow guildies...

Am geographically at UTC +5.5 hrs, do login daily and spend atleast a couple of hrs with the game.

Also, can get on discord (will be my first time - but hey got on teamspeak for OC events, also a first for me.)

Love the name Drunken dragons, love the energy in all the posts above, love how enthusiastic people wanting to join DD have been on their posts... Looking forwar to being a part of DD. Do send me an invite if you are recruiting and if I fit the bill.

Cheers.

Cheers for the refreshing post first off.

Im a returning player of Guild Wars 2, have a Warrior, Ranger, and Mesmer on 80 (i used a level Booster on the Mesmer to play POF with it). Mainly playing and gearing my Warrior and Mesmer right now and working toward Ascended Gear. I am very active at the moment and plan to be active for the months to come.I enjoy PvE but i want to get into Raids! Fractals are my go to but i just started playing them again and havent reached Tier 2 quite yet. I would love to get into PvP and WvW Content and i am willing to switch servers if necessary. My account is currently on Drakkar Lake.

I want to experience big group Content such as Raids and WvW with a nice group of people. I have no problem using Discord and ofc i would love to D R I N K with you guys :^). Also i love sexy Norn males ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Hey guys. I was under the impression that servers do matter when it comes to WvW. I guess it is not critical for me at the moment - I am playing through the game at present (23 Masteries so far), but it does look like a lot of fun and I am really enjoying the PvP - but I think it is a valid question: do they matter? I am on Blacktide (Piken) server.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, we now have spots open for active + Social players to join our Guild ! We accept every type of players, from returning ,newbies, casual + hardcore aswell and we are running almost every content (except wvw due to different servers). We run missions twice a week so all people can get their **commendations, we run raids,pvp,world events,farming, dungeons,fractals(we are looking for more to build a cm team), and raids ! Discord is necessary to have.To join leave a comment below or sent in game mail or /w one of the following dragons :FelhoofDumdadumdumAliena Blackwind,GraperootSacred Demon BlueAngel.3897