no idea what to main in PoF... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

no idea what to main in PoF...

like the title reads...

Comments

• iKeostuKen.2738iKeostuKen.2738 Member ✭✭✭

Weaver. There time will come.

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mesmer. Time is but an illusion to them

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Seteruss.4058Seteruss.4058 Member ✭✭✭

Guardian, ele, mes. Never going to be wrong with those.
    I d say war also but I don't like the theme.

Up to you Ofc....

• Engineer. There isn't enough Engis in the world. We need more.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• Diak Atoli.2085Diak Atoli.2085 Member ✭✭✭

Ranger, Thief, Necromancer, Elementalist, Warrior, or Guardian. I guess you could do the other three, too.

In all seriousness, if you have nine character slots, make one of each. You never know when a new e-spec or profession update might make one appealing to you.

• Thief is the profession I chose. I like how dynamic it feels. Since you can't just face-tank stuff, you really need to work on your mechanics, learn how to dodge properly and evade attacks (learn enemy attack patterns, etc.)... or you could also just go Deadeye and kill stuff from miles away while kneeling. Leveling a Thief is also super-easy due to the insane amount of Blind you have access to... be it single-target or AoE situation, Thief has almost no issues killing anything.

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

FIRE brand

• Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mesmer if you like magic, light armors and being op. Guardian if you like mele oriented bruisers, heavy armors and providing support.

• Dace.8173Dace.8173 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe you should tell folks what you actually enjoy so that you can get some targeted feedback as opposed to folks just tossing words at you?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.