Living World Decorations [suggestion] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Living World Decorations [suggestion]

Makarow.3028Makarow.3028 Member ✭✭
edited August 8, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Hello!

Decided to post my ideas (again and updated) of some decorations from Living World epizodes. Would be nice to see them in Guild Hall, and they would bring back some repeat-ability on these maps. Feel free to comment and discuss! Enjoy. :)

List of decorations inside spoiler and Imgur link for visuals: https://imgur.com/a/n3NsFya

Image with decorations

Comments

• Fundor.2098Fundor.2098 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2018

This (EDIT: This specific suggestion of mine!) hasn't really got anything to do with the living world, but I'd love to see some of those Krytan explorable houses as craftable decorations :)
    Would give amazing opportunities for little villages in guild halls & probably satisfy some of people's demand for player housing. x)
    Also any kind of stairs would be nice. :3

The stories we love best do live in us forever. - J.K. Rowling

• @Fundor.2098 Suggested recipes include Living World currencies, so it kinda have something to do with these maps. ;)
    Plus, if that idea would be implemented into game, each Living World Episode, you'd get update with 2-4 decorations maybe?

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2018

Nice selection I forgot them in my giant decoration sugestions thread. ;)
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/470609#Comment_470609

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' DONE, Housing DONE, New asuran expansion DONE, Designing a new lounge "current", New GameMode DONE

• @hugo.4705 I like your ideas. :)

• Fundor.2098Fundor.2098 Member ✭✭✭

@Makarow.3028 said:
    @Fundor.2098 Suggested recipes include Living World currencies, so it kinda have something to do with these maps. ;)
    Plus, if that idea would be implemented into game, each Living World Episode, you'd get update with 2-4 decorations maybe?

Oh I'm so sorry! I meant my own decoration suggestions! :#
    Your idea would be a perfect implementation into the living world updates. :3
    I'm sorry for the confusion, English isn't my native language. ^^"

The stories we love best do live in us forever. - J.K. Rowling

• Hehe, no problems. ;)

Yeah, I want so badly Olmakhan houses, because I'm 'forced to be' Khan Ur of Charr guild, and we already have 2 spots in Lost Precipice for making village(s)! :D

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't really get to decorate a guild hall, but if we ever got housing I'd be all over each and every one of these.

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.