Home › Game Release Notes
JANUARY 2019 AFC: Members of the team that created Episode 5 of Living World Season 4 – All or Nothing – will be participating in an ArenaNet Forum Chat that is open to your posts now and runs through Friday, January 18. Join us in the dedicated AFC Subforum!
Game Update Notes: August 7, 2018
08/07/2018—August 7 Release Notes
- The top three winning weapons from the Design-a-Weapon Contest are available to earn in game! Level-80 characters can head to Lion's Arch to receive instructions on how to complete all three collections!
- Domain of Kourna:The enemy waves attacking during the "Help your allies secure key positions in the Awakened Inquest facility" event will no longer drop loot. Instead, an Awakened Chest is now awarded after the first two capture points are completed.
World vs. World
- Shield generators now block all attacks from other siege weapons.
- Racial Summon Skills: Fixed a bug that allowed players to recast racial summon skills and have more active summons than intended.
- Mistfire Wolf: Fixed a bug that allowed players to recast this skill and have more mistfire wolves summoned than intended.
Edge of the Mists
- Increased the size of the Mists Arena.
- Siege equipment can no longer be placed in the Mists Arena.
- Mount engagement-skill damage will now downscale more in lower-level zones.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Grand Lightning Catcher, Grand Sun Catcher, and Grand Wind Catcher backpacks to have incorrect stat distributions.
- Turrets: Fixed a bug that could prevent an engineer's overcharge skill from working if the engineer was immediately airborne upon placing the turrets.
- Mortar Kit: Fixed a bug that removed this bundle when it was equipped in Queen's Gauntlet arenas.
- Citadel Bombardment: Reduced the burn duration per hit from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Thieves Guild: Fixed a bug that allowed players to recast thief summons and have more thieves summoned than intended.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- A new Timekeeper Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- A new Timekeeper Glider is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
The new Timekeeper Package is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems. It contains the new Timekeeper Outfit and Timekeeper Glider, as well as 1 Onyx and Gold Lion Weapon Choice, 1 Total Makeover Kit, and 5 Mordremoth Dye Kits.
- The new Onyx Lion weapon set has arrived and will replace the Immortal Weapon Collection as the new Gem Store exclusive weapon skin set. Of special note, when the base Onyx Lion weapon skin is selected from an Onyx and Gold Lion Weapon Choice, players will also receive a Gold Lion variation of the selected Onyx Lion weapon skin. Immortal weapons will return to the Gem Store in the future and will remain available from the Black Lion Statuette Merchant.
A new Mordremoth Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- For a limited time, the Living World Season 2 Complete Pack and the Living World Season 3 Complete Pack are on sale in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store.
- For a limited time, the Timekeeper Weapon Collection has returned to the Black Lion Weapons Specialist for 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets. Black Lion Claim Tickets can be found in Black Lion Chests, and Black Lion Chest Keys are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events;