GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Please make the Primeval Dervish Outfit's helmet a hat skin. It looks too good and can find many uses in light,medium and heavy armor sets to be tied down to a single outfit. I know it has been asked many times by the community before but I haven't seen any response, atleast in the threads I read.

@Dragon.4782 said:Can we have pet aesthetics for rangers? For example if we want to change the default hyena skin to the healthier spotted hyena skin or have rock gazelles have their desolation skin. Heck maybe even have a white tiger skin for the tiger. Is that a possibility?

Interesting idea.That could certainly be an option to counter excessive pet menu issues.Thinking off the top of my head how many Moa Birds are there currently in the game?Red, Blue, Pink, Black, White.. non pet Green, Bloodstone, Yellow.

Lets tally them all up, at least the land pets.5 Moa birds5 Bears7 Cats (including PoF cats)3 Devourers5 Canines5 Drakes5 Small Birds4 Spiders4 Pigs2 Wyverns2 Saurians2 Plantsand 1 Deer..

That's 50 individual pets in total among 13 different genus.Cutting that big 50 list down to 13 would probably be a lot more efficient and more beneficial when it comes to adding more pets to Gw2 in the future.This could probably be done with a kind of sub folder style system in the pet menu.Instead of displaying 50 pets it displays 13 pet catagories instead and you can select between Cats, Dogs, Drakes, Birds etc which would then open up to display your collected pets in that genus.

With a system like that adding a ton of additional pets to the game would not overwhelm the player with a giant, obnoxious pet list taking up most of their screen.And I wonder how many pets have been planned for the game and dropped because the devs have tried to avoid that very issue.

This would also free up room for not only allowing players to have more pet varaiations like the Green and Yellow Moa, or traditional Stags/Does but also more genus in general without the over cluttering problem the pet system is currently trying to avoid.Instead of 50 pets we could have 50 different types of pet.. ^-^ and that would be sweet.

Another benefit of this is that Anet could also remove the clone pet problem by removing the 5+ individual Feline, Canine, Moa pets etc and replacing them with 1 general pet of that genus that has 5+ different skins.This way players could have the ability to choose which type of pet they want to equip and then choose which skin and F2 ability they want their active pets to have.

For example you could have a Tiger with Mighty Roar and a River Drake with Fire Breath if you so wished completely removing another long time problem Rangers have had which is that certain pet's abilities sometimes clash with their build this forcing them to either never use certain pets or diminish their build because they want their favorite animal companion with them.

I'd personally love this kind of customization with my pets.. specially if it would allow me to have tons more pet skins to go out and find in the game.. or even buy in game or on the gem store.I'd bet if Anet released a bloodstone crazed set of pet skins (Arctodus, Wyvern, Moa, Devourer, Shark) people would buy it.I certainly would.

(To note, Yes I am aware that this would also mean Soulbeast would need to also be reworked specifically with their F3 skills due to how the archetype catagory works)

I would like to see a scarf that isn't a shoulder piece and is instead maybe a back piece or a head piece. Reason being I want snow to fall on my character, while wearing a scarf. But I can't do that since the scarf is a shoulder piece and the winter's presence is also a shoulder piece.

Alternatively, make winter's presense, and the bat effect and whatever other effects may be applicable into backpieces instead of shoulder pieces.

I really want the aetherblade armor to be for sale , I've missed it for 3 years in a row now. Wiki says it's only sold every March and I somehow managed to miss them everytime, hiatus, exams, and now work, it's really frustrating. Tried asking gw2 support to mail me the armor and deduct gems from my account and was turned away, I'm starting to think that I will never get the set before i completely quit the game :/

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Dragon.4782 said:Can we have pet aesthetics for rangers? For example if we want to change the default hyena skin to the healthier spotted hyena skin or have rock gazelles have their desolation skin. Heck maybe even have a white tiger skin for the tiger. Is that a possibility?

Interesting idea.That could certainly be an option to counter excessive pet menu issues.Thinking off the top of my head how many Moa Birds are there currently in the game?Red, Blue, Pink, Black, White.. non pet Green, Bloodstone, Yellow.

Lets tally them all up, at least the land pets.5 Moa birds5 Bears7 Cats (including PoF cats)3 Devourers5 Canines5 Drakes5 Small Birds4 Spiders4 Pigs2 Wyverns2 Saurians2 Plantsand 1 Deer..

That's 50 individual pets in total among 13 different genus.Cutting that big 50 list down to 13 would probably be a lot more efficient and more beneficial when it comes to adding more pets to Gw2 in the future.This could probably be done with a kind of sub folder style system in the pet menu.Instead of displaying 50 pets it displays 13 pet catagories instead and you can select between Cats, Dogs, Drakes, Birds etc which would then open up to display your collected pets in that genus.

With a system like that adding a ton of additional pets to the game would not overwhelm the player with a giant, obnoxious pet list taking up most of their screen.And I wonder how many pets have been planned for the game and dropped because the devs have tried to avoid that very issue.

This would also free up room for not only allowing players to have more pet varaiations like the Green and Yellow Moa, or traditional Stags/Does but also more genus in general without the over cluttering problem the pet system is currently trying to avoid.Instead of 50 pets we could have 50 different types of pet.. ^-^ and that would be sweet.

Another benefit of this is that Anet could also remove the clone pet problem by removing the 5+ individual Feline, Canine, Moa pets etc and replacing them with 1 general pet of that genus that has 5+ different skins.This way players could have the ability to choose which type of pet they want to equip and then choose which skin and F2 ability they want their active pets to have.

For example you could have a Tiger with Mighty Roar and a River Drake with Fire Breath if you so wished completely removing another long time problem Rangers have had which is that certain pet's abilities sometimes clash with their build this forcing them to either never use certain pets or diminish their build because they want their favorite animal companion with them.

I'd personally love this kind of customization with my pets.. specially if it would allow me to have tons more pet skins to go out and find in the game.. or even buy in game or on the gem store.I'd bet if Anet released a bloodstone crazed set of pet skins (Arctodus, Wyvern, Moa, Devourer, Shark) people would buy it.I certainly would.

(To note, Yes I am aware that this would also mean Soulbeast would need to also be reworked specifically with their F3 skills due to how the archetype catagory works)

That is actually significantly better than what I was thinking of. And Soulbeast i guess they would rework them based on their real life archetype i.e. cats and deer being ferocity and birds being deadly. Also they should add a few more aquatic animals, like dolphins, whales, and fish, since there are some interesting skins they could use as well. The only major porblem is that this massive pet rework for just one profession may not be worth in in the dev's eyes. (If any of you devs see this, know that we really appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into this game, but if this is possible and you implement it, it would be a massive bonus.)

@Dragon.4782 said:

That is actually significantly better than what I was thinking of. And Soulbeast i guess they would rework them based on their real life archetype i.e. cats and deer being ferocity and birds being deadly. Also they should add a few more aquatic animals, like dolphins, whales, and fish, since there are some interesting skins they could use as well. The only major porblem is that this massive pet rework for just one profession may not be worth in in the dev's eyes. (If any of you devs see this, know that we really appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into this game, but if this is possible and you implement it, it would be a massive bonus.)

Thanks ^^ I started thinking about way's I'd like a pet system rework to work and started having idea after idea lolI couldn't think of a archetype solution for soulbeast but I like your idea, it could certainly open up some intersting stat combinations for pet fusing.I want more underwater animals too ^^ I've often requested a Penguin in the past XD

It would be a big rework for a single class though and that's definitely the main reason I doubt it'll ever happen to this kind of level.But it would be awesome ^^

@Teratus.2859 said:

Thanks ^^ I started thinking about way's I'd like a pet system rework to work and started having idea after idea lolI couldn't think of a archetype solution for soulbeast but I like your idea, it could certainly open up some intersting stat combinations for pet fusing.I want more underwater animals too ^^ I've often requested a Penguin in the past XD

It would be a big rework for a single class though and that's definitely the main reason I doubt it'll ever happen to this kind of level.But it would be awesome ^^

Penguins would be really fun! I have also asked about more amphibious pets like seals and sea lions, heck penguins would be a fun animal to have seeing them waddle alongside you when you walk and then slide on their bellies into battle. But hey since our next expansion might very well involve the deep sea dragon, we could get more aquatic pets (and hopefully some more aquatic weapon skins and some background into the Quaggan and LArgos societies and cultures).

This is actually a post on what not to put on the Gemstore and I as well as many others I know would be pretty disappointed if the original mount adoption license from last year would be re-added with the ability to select skins such as the stardust jackal and stardust griffon, if you plan on adding this to the gem store please keep the RNG way it was when originally added. I know I'm not the only one who spent a few hundred dollars just hoping to get one of the skins I wanted and had to get so many that I didn't want which is why I feel the new selection license is nice but it wouldn't be for those of us who bought the skins before that was an option, and its unfair to those of us who paid such crazy amounts if others could simply throw down 15 bucks. 200 dollars compared to 15 would be ridiculous so pretty please keep the original mounts off the mount selection licenses and if added keep them RNG, it gives a rare feeling to owning one of these mount skins and feels more like an special achievement earned from a little older players than simply buying a skin and should I mention it was no easy feat to get 200 dollars for a mount skin in the first place and I remember how amazing it felt when I finally got the one I wanted, it just wouldn't be the same.

Some other players and I were discussing an idea that we were hoping could be made into an acheivement. We love cats and already have a few cats roaming around our home instances. We also suspect there are a few cat loving devs in Arena Net due to the cat-mander tag. We would love to see an acheivement where we could do different tasks to win over kitties all over dfferent parts of Tyria, and have them reside in our home instances. Perhaps be a little “over-run” with them...lol. And we'd love to have a title in the end to come with it, such as “Cat-Lady” or “Cat-Lover” or whatever good title pun would be purrrfect. We would really love it. Please Please Please!!

Mini Ley-Line: When standing still it would just be a small spark, barely visible. When moving it would leave a long Ley-Line trail behind it. It would emit a bit of blue-ish light around it, a bit like the Mini Fire Tornado.

Mini Vinetooth: I absolutely love their model and I'd love having a miniature option for it (wether it be gemstore or in-game content, I don't actually care :p)

Considering this topic regards all sorts of gemstore improvements and suggestions, I expect this is the place where this goes:

Bank tab love:

With 17 available banktabs, and possibly more in the future, I could certainly use some QOL improvements there.My suggestions:

• An option to toggle the bank to always open with all tabs:  1. opened  2. closed  2. same as last time the bank was opened
  • Custom naming of bank tabs (similar to the the bag names in the inventory).

@"starlinvf.1358" said:Not possible given the lore breaking implications. Only Faren has the skills, training, and fortitude to wear such armor... and did so while also facing the subtle, but sharp edge of Kasmer's nuanced rejection.

I'd buy Faren's jungle outfit for 2000 Gems. He's rich you know, so I assume he spent a lot to obtain such power.284px-Swordmaster_Faren.jpg