Next Balance update — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Next Balance update

Heya.

I was wondering if the next balance is scheduled for the next mid season of PvP League, or if it will come sooner ?

Comments

• Hot Boy.7138Hot Boy.7138 Member ✭✭✭

probably 2 months from now

• Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Theros.1390 said:
    Heya.

I was wondering if the next balance is scheduled for the next mid season of PvP League, or if it will come sooner ?

Traditionally there's a two week gap between seasons. Initially the balance patches were made 4 times a year, released before the new season, but lately ANet became used to release them after the start. So chances are that between now and December 31 we will get two major balance patches.

• Theros.1390Theros.1390 Member ✭✭✭

@Buran.3796 said:

@Theros.1390 said:
    Heya.

Traditionally there's a two week gap between seasons. Initially the balance patches were made 4 times a year, released before the new season, but lately ANet became used to release them after the start. So chances are that between now and December 31 we will get two major balance patches.

Thanks a lot for your answer :)

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was looking at patches few days ago and saw that last 2 pvp patches were in february and may, which would suggest that next one is within few weeks from now.

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.