Without looking it up on the Wiki: Do you even know the name of the Legendary Harpoon Gun...?

Oglaf.1074

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

Without looking it up on the Wiki: Do you even know the name of the Legendary Harpoon Gun...?Without looking it up on the wiki, I don't know the name half the things in the game, because it's just a name; I care more about what things do (or sometimes how they look) then what jargon we use to describe them. For the longest time, my mesmer had skills such as
, and
. Plus, seriously, how many veterans know that it's the Signet of Humility these days, instead of
or just "Moa"?

This right here.

The Trident legendary weapon is Kraitkin, with three serpents as its head.The spear is an unpronounceable mess that's themed around Sharks.The speargun is Frenzy, themed around Barracudas.

@Zaraki.5784 said:Yes, I think I remember the name of every legendary weapon from both generations (except gen 2: dagger, rifle and torch)Dagger is Claw of the Khan-Ur. It's a mini jewel-encrusted pizza cutter Bat'lethThe rifle is the HMS Divinity, It has the stock of a rifle, the body of a Great Big Sailing Ship, and its barrel is a goddamn Cannonthe torch is Flames of War. It's a wedding cake 3-rowed silver candelabra with red candles that look like robed figures conjuring a mini Balthazar.

@Oglaf.1074 said:Because I honestly do not. Same with the Trident. I’m only familiar with the Spear because of it’s unique shark theme and name.

Im the opposite. I can only remwber the Kotaki part of tbe spear name. Though i know its named after a Hawaiian shark god.

@Pifil.5193 said:Yeah, but I don't know the names of the Axe, Sceptre, Focus, or Trident.

Frostfang - Frost Fang like Jormag's Frost Fang in HoelbrakAstralaria - Astral (stars) ariaMeteorlogicus - meteor logic usThe Minstrel - lala la, la, lalalaa, lala laa, lala, hmmhmm hmmmmKraitkin - kin of the snake d00ds named krait, it's great

• 1 year later...