For example, Charr wants his Charrzooka to do 50k damage and it's almost unarguable (complete community agreement, marches in Lion's Arch, etc.)
Which choice does the team make:
1) Implement the changes exactly - Charr knows best.
2) Implement the changes differently due to possible copyright - Can't use Charr's ideas in Asura's world.
3) Tweak the numbers, but implement them - Charr went overboard, but provides an acceptable solution that can work.
4) Implement the change in a different way - Charr inspired something better, lets make it unique.
5) Ignore it completely - Charr doesn't exist.
All my alts are just storage for my Engi.