In PvP/WvW, it seems like condi damage builds - excluding thief/mirage/scourge - have to work really hard for not a lot of payoff.
- The skills are generally shorter range, longer cooldown, and less spammable (condi mirage/scourge/thief are exceptions and not coincidentally, the only viable condi builds at the moment)
- They are easily cleansed. It is really demoralizing to land a perfect close-range Blowtorch only for it to be instantly cleansed before I can get cover condi on top of it, or for all the condi to be cleansed anyway even if I can. I feel like I have to land my risky close range burst 4 times to kill someone whereas a power build only has to land it once.
- Support builds can make it impossible to land any condition damage at all due to the aoe cleanse
- They take longer to tick, which is a disadvantage in PvP when you want to clear the node as fast as possible to secure the capture.
- In PvP specifically, tanky condi stats like dire/trailblazer are not available, so condi builds are as vulnerable as power, but without the burst to match.
I feel like people have given up on all condi builds that aren't (IMO, fairly cheesy) mirage/thief/scourge. Are there any plans to address the issues here?