Post pics of your Luminous Armor

@Warlord.9074 said:I like the cloth rag. Of course we could do without but they made the right decision hanging it on the side instead of on the rear. They hung it on the rear of every other armor and everyone calls those bum capes. Hiding the Tushy. This was the right call.

“Congratulations! Your Buttcape has evolved into Sidecape!”

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@Warlord.9074 said:I like the cloth rag. Of course we could do without but they made the right decision hanging it on the side instead of on the rear. They hung it on the rear of every other armor and everyone calls those bum capes. Hiding the Tushy. This was the right call.

“Congratulations! Your Buttcape has evolved into Sidecape!”

And still no traditional cape ;(

Here's my asura in the heavy armour. (If anyone's wondering both asura and charr females get the male version.)yDBDA9g.jpg

I like all 3 sets and was debating between all of them, but decided on heavy because it suits all 3 characters who can use it, whereas I'd probably only use prices of the others occasionally.

@"Branwen.8741" said:Looks great! Can we collect all three using different characters?

Not this year. You only get 1 set this year, but based on previous gifts we'll get to pick another one next year and the 3rd one the year after that.

Birthday gifts are split into two parts - one every character gets and the other comes from an achievement for reaching that birthday, which can only be done once: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Birthday_Gift

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Branwen.8741" said:Looks great! Can we collect all three using different characters?

Not this year. You only get 1 set this year, but based on previous gifts we'll get to pick another one next year and the 3rd one the year after that.

Birthday gifts are split into two parts - one every character gets and the other comes from an achievement for reaching that birthday, which can only be done once:

Thanks for that info!

@Omnicron.2467 said:

@Warlord.9074 said:No better way to show your appreciation other than to post pics. !

Is that the winged helmet or does the luminous set look like it?

It's winged helmet from the gemstore.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:

@Warlord.9074 said:No better way to show your appreciation other than to post pics.

Looks great! What dyes are you using? I love playing with dyes but often end up with a muddy-looking mess.Oh, and by the way, the side rag is perfect for wiping the blood of my enemies off my sword.

Darkness Dye on everything.