Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

Im stuck in que If helps we were in game during update everone that was in the game was stuck in the same match it keep looping I done left updated game restarted game etc etc My old season badge still showing also along with everyone elses Right now im in DR and the pvp tab says Match in progress

I have been unable to queue for ranked and unranked PvP matches on all of my characters for the past 4 days now. Submitted a ticket a few days ago and received a request for more information. I sent a video of the event to the GM yesterday morning and have not heard anything since. Needless to say this is extremely frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...

My account is stuck in matchmaking que plus everytime I change an instance a window pops up with 7 "checked" players and I dismissed it and nothing happens. Logging off didn't help.

I'm getting kicked out of fractals and raids because of it because it automatically leaves the party/squad im in it. cant do any team content basically.

Just happened to me. Que popped. Then when it said match is about to begin, I got a "cannot access the login server at this time" message. Usually when that happens I get kicked to the character select screen. I logged out, exited the game completely. Restarted the game same issue.

Everytime I load into a new map I get the match is about to begin with the checkmark screen pop up. Very annoying. You would think for a 6 year old game this stuff would be ironed out.

Character Name I Shot Johnny.

https://imgur.com/a/YnOm239

https://imgur.com/a/iM2A7Vf