OLD Patch notes ignore, Revenant Update 8/28- Updated (9/19)Undocumented/Notes/Bugs

Justine.6351

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today there is a new bug. Yesterday it worked fine but now all facets give boons at the same time. The first proc is at the "correct" time but after first proc all boons go out at the same time. This is real problem since Shared Empowerment have 1 second internal CD. Yesterday you could turn on one facet and then after 1 second activate second one so they give boons at diferent time and you would get Shared empowerment proc on both of them. 16 might is not enough to be a mightstacker in raids, especialy since herald doesnt have spirits. If they decide to fix this or give might on those facet/shared empowerment longer duration then herald might be very close to replacing druid. Sadly without option to provide 20+might this is very far from reality.It is clear that anet put alot of effort into this rework and it is amazing but this small change kills its potential. Such a shame.

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Today there is a new bug. Yesterday it worked fine but now all facets give boons at the same time. The first proc is at the "correct" time but after first proc all boons go out at the same time. This is real problem since Shared Empowerment have 1 second internal CD. Yesterday you could turn on one facet and then after 1 second activate second one so they give boons at diferent time and you would get Shared empowerment proc on both of them. 16 might is not enough to be a mightstacker in raids, especialy since herald doesnt have spirits. If they decide to fix this or give might on those facet/shared empowerment longer duration then herald might be very close to replacing druid. Sadly without option to provide 20+might this is very far from reality.It is clear that anet put alot of effort into this rework and it is amazing but this small change kills its potential. Such a shame.

Are you sure? Because I have always known all facets to follow the same 3 second timer regardless of when you activate them.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Shared_Empowerment&type=revision&diff=1225800&oldid=1208916

@Justine.6351 said:

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Today there is a new bug. Yesterday it worked fine but now all facets give boons at the same time. The first proc is at the "correct" time but after first proc all boons go out at the same time. This is real problem since Shared Empowerment have 1 second internal CD. Yesterday you could turn on one facet and then after 1 second activate second one so they give boons at diferent time and you would get Shared empowerment proc on both of them. 16 might is not enough to be a mightstacker in raids, especialy since herald doesnt have spirits. If they decide to fix this or give might on those facet/shared empowerment longer duration then herald might be very close to replacing druid. Sadly without option to provide 20+might this is very far from reality.It is clear that anet put alot of effort into this rework and it is amazing but this small change kills its potential. Such a shame.

Are you sure? Because I have always known all facets to follow the same 3 second timer regardless of when you activate them.

Well, yesterday they didnt :D

1. Facets always gave boons at the same time. It was a day 1 complain at HoT release. The fact that they didn't was the bug.
  2. 16 might is more than enough. Your chrono gives the rest for 25.

@"ventusthunder.5067" said:Glint is way way way too strong now. She was already, at the most conservative, our second best legend.

The new trait line looks interesting. I'm disappointed that our concentration is lowered even more, but so be it.

In addition let me get a big F for:

Swift Gale

Elder's Force

One with Nature

You served us well. You will be missed dearly.

First, add Bolster Fortifications to that list, for the heal-rev crowd - not explicitly noted in the patch but it is implied, and gone. Ventari/Glint heal rev puts out tons of healing and now doesn't HAVE to camp Ventari, which is very nice, but I really miss the damage mitigation of the protection on heal when the tablet-move skill is only 5 energy. The constant micromanagement necessary won't be missed, but the ability to pulse protection (other than glint elite) right where you're focusing your healing will be.

Second - people (not just you) need to talk about game modes when you talk about your concept of balance. Glint isn't the top 2 for raid-style DPS, for example, since you CAN assume you get your might and fury from druids and chronos. However, a few posts down from you someone else said Glint damage sucks, which in WvW isn't true since you can easily get 25 stacks of might early in combat with Glint and traits (and share a lot of that with a small roaming group, too) - a huge boost most roaming players won't have.

WvW players also have a need for SOME sustain or mobility that a PvE raider won't. PvP players have their own balance needs. Some skills vary by game mode, too. We all need to be precise about what game mode or scenario we're talking about. Context matters.

@Miellyn.6847 said:

1. Facets always gave boons at the same time. It was a day 1 complain at HoT release. The fact that they didn't was the bug.
  2. 16 might is more than enough. Your chrono gives the rest for 25.

You will lose some might while swaping to ventari for heals. Chrono can keep up the rest of the might but the problem is that on some bosses chrono uses dueling/illusions and that build cannot provide 10 perma might.

@LucianDK.8615 said:How is the Glint legend considered in pve now? Does it still hold up? Traitwise rev still seems fairly solid with some improvements here and there.

Shield unfortunately still seems to be weaksauce, noone will want to carry it as long staff 5 remains so good.

problem with shield is because anet makes unblockables work in 3 types of decense absorb, block, reflect.and the root shielf 5 is a self kill due the ammount of unblcokables even aoe based tha tcan be easilly casted.

Its not a balance issues alone, its just having lame developers that want a game to make players feel strong rather than have the player making the class strong.

All in the name of pve gameplay, stop stack and spam like u want to break your keyboard...and pve is alreay easy.

[bUG]: Facet of Nature (Mallyx) absorbs more than just damaging conditions. I haven't tested every condi out, but I can say for sure that Blind, Vuln, Cripple, and Chill all get transferred. Immob I have not noticed but I usually have resistance running so I may have unknowingly absorbed it. Pretty sure I've gotten Taunt too.

@idolin.2831 said:

@Radjan Majere.4208 said:BUG: In WvW, I can't channel Impossible Odds and the Shiro F2 at the same time, regardless of which I start first. (Says not enough profession specific energy, which is not true. Anyone else?

F2 upkeep is -3 now, and IO's upkeep is -8, so you can't use both at the same time.

Huh. I just assumed it would degen faster from the pool of available energy - never noticed that there was a -10 upkeep cap before. Feels wrong to not be able to use it when I have a pool of energy that isn't depleted, but I guess that's how it's intended to work and I just never ran into it.

On a side note, since there's an ICD on the Shiro F2 lifesteal, it's probably not terrible that you can't channel them together.

Thanks for the heads-up.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:[bUG]: Facet of Nature (Mallyx) absorbs more than just damaging conditions. I haven't tested every condi out, but I can say for sure that Blind, Vuln, Cripple, and Chill all get transferred. Immob I have not noticed but I usually have resistance running so I may have unknowingly absorbed it. Pretty sure I've gotten Taunt too.

Confirmed that non-damaging conditions are getting transferred. Have not tested damaging conditions though as maybe they mixed up their verbiage. Added to OP.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:[bUG]: Facet of Nature (Mallyx) absorbs more than just damaging conditions. I haven't tested every condi out, but I can say for sure that Blind, Vuln, Cripple, and Chill all get transferred. Immob I have not noticed but I usually have resistance running so I may have unknowingly absorbed it. Pretty sure I've gotten Taunt too.

Confirmed that non-damaging conditions are getting transferred. Have not tested damaging conditions though as maybe they mixed up their verbiage. Added to OP.

It definitely does. I think it just absorbs everything.