GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Returning:Aetherblade Armor Sets (I made a new character recently with the hope of using this skin, but then realized it was not available and my heart sank :anguished: )

New:More Dances/Emotes! I know there's already a book on dancing and such, but even more variety would be awesome!! There's never quite enough ways to express yourself through some sweet moves. ;) As for emotes, I personally lack any cute ones like /smooch (sends kiss), or even /smug (scoffs and shows off), and it would be cool to show you're actually /drunk (your character doesn't seem stable and stumbles around in one spot).

I know it's a lot of work, but it could make the experience even more fun!!

As for outfits and such, I'd like more modern formal options without the frills! It's a sleek and spiffy look, many would want it, since it's been a popular choice in other games with cosmetic items for purchase. For males, a form-fitting business suit, and for women a sleek, simple dress/business equivalent.

@jcH.7109 said:Suggested Items for Anniversary Sale (especially the first two):

• Bank Tab Expansion
  • Additional Crafting License
  • Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic
  • Home Instance Node Pack

In general, Utility/Upgrade items are what I am most interested in.

@Sunburn.8932 said:Suggested Items for Anniversary Sale (especially the first two):Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic (Or simply go back to the market)Bank Tab Expansion

And what I'm really hoping for, the expansions get promoted. I live in a country where the currency is Real, the Dollar costs 4x more than the Real and the average salary of the country is only one thousand real/month, pay 200 real in each expansion would lack to pay all the basic accounts that I have :(

Also waiting for a bank tab expansion sale!!

Bring back shrine guardian skin for the jackal please, I joined the game after the skin was taken down so I was rather dissapointed but nonetheless I’m still waiting for it to be put back,Suggestion: More scythe skin for staff please and maybe armor or outfit that have japanese style ( you know to go with shrine guardian jackal if if comes back).

Where is the Dragon Emblem clothing outfit from Black Lion Statutes ?

I was so happy to see that the old causal clothing outfits were added to Black Lion Statutes selection. But then also sad to see that the Dragon Emblem clothing outfit was not available to be chosen. Feelsbadman...

Obviously, this would be a top seller to return to the gemstore as everyone would want their characters to wear a Guild wars 2 shirt !

Suggestion: Allow full accounts that don't own PoF to gift mount related gemstore items to accounts that do own PoF. Also same for HoT and glider / related items.

It appears the recipient is already being checked to see if they have the relevant xpac(s) unlocked when being gifted xpac related items, but why is this check being performed on the gifter for whom the question is entirely irrelevant? It's like a bookseller saying you can't buy a book written in French to give to a French friend because YOU don't read the language. Makes no sense.

Reverse Trade of Items for Black Lion Statuettes

I really like the Black Lion Statuettes in the Black Lion Chests that allows me to pick Items that I want instead of Items that are not needed for my use in the game.However, It would be nice if there was a way to "trade" those items that are in Black Lion chests back to a NPC that would accept those items and give back Black Lion Statuettes in exchange. This way players could choose the items that they want and have a better customer experience.For example, I have a Permanent Self-Style Hair Kit but have a lot of one time use Self style Hair kits. It would be nice to trade those for something else.Also, I understand that the gem cost for items are higher and lower for other gem store items that are offered in the black lion chests and a exchange rate would have to be created but at least they would not be taken up in my storage gathering dust.That formula could be use for the many items that are in the black lion chests, including the older items that were given out in the past, but are not in the Black lion chests now.Thank you for your time

Hi i'd like to introduce my suggestion the revamp idle Floating Magic of ElectroMagnetic Ascender.The ElectroMagnetic AscenderCbAmNB1m.jpgim using My charr which got the Crystalline wings Backpack and the selfless Potion all working together <3

Imo it looks like a Novice style of floating while traveling also facing the ground.uYcIZlEm.jpgDispite my awfull editing of the image >//<

As you can see this example the expert style of floating seems more appealing Facing forward.Would be amazing to add maybe some working animated imote's like /point or /wave.Or rather have some extra idle model Buttons on your skill bar so we can keep all idle animations!.

Cheers!

Not sure if this has been suggested already, but I would love to see an Easter bunny mount skin for the bunny. I'm thinking maybe a summer straw hat, and a little straw basket with some coloured eggs over one paw. If you could fit a couple of chicks, like on the hat/in the brim, that would be a nice touch as well.