Ugh not another DPS zerg Weaver Montage [Build included] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Ugh not another DPS zerg Weaver Montage [Build included]

Hello friends, it is my hopes that I can inspire at least one or two people to try out weaver in a wvw context as it is, in my opinion, simultaneously the most fun (+bags) you could possibly have in addition to being crucial to overall DPS when played wisely. The build I am using (which is essentially strength runes, fire 112/air 331/weaver 321 marauder armour+zerk trinkets with 2 commander pieces for extra 1/4s fury uptime [it adds up because it is applied every 3s, theoretically speaking] is available in the description of the video.

I do not consider myself an authority on weaver so please enjoy the video for what it is - hopefully any curious or intermediate weavers can discover something useful by watching it. I play on NSP and AR, feel free to contact me here or ingame if need be.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SB3WeP62Abg

| Solemn [PAL][shrd][wHo][DoM][BOZ] |
| Wrath of God Staff Weaver Part II |
| Fire Weaver Isn't Unfair You Just Need To Understand It |
| Wrath of God Staff Weaver Part III |
| Ex-Anvil Rock (RIP) |
| NSP (main) | CD (alt) |

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.