Share Your Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I don't really post much in the forums, but after the latest Crown Pavillion and Zephyrite Event, I thought I might give you a few screenshots from the Beta and Living World Season 1. I hope that those of you that played back then get a little nostalgic, just as I do when I see these.These screens aren't exactly HD since my PC wasn't the best back then, but oh well.

k09Nnqs.jpg

The Finale of the June 2012 Beta weekend, where Invading branded forces had to be repelled. If you died though, you were branded as well.

H2qgI3z.jpg

Up to some patch you were able to throw down as many consumables as you wanted, since there was no cooldown to use them. Sometimes a troll placed these and made everybody lagg out at a major event. Aaah good times ^^

VMv6FWL.jpg

A pieceful view of the Windmill and a part of Lions Arch in the Gandarran Fields a few weeks after release.

N3W6TMr.jpg

A small part of a vista that could be viewed in ye olde Lions Arch.

0BrI0Cg.jpg

Another part of a Vista in ye olde Lions Arch

QW7xutS.jpg

Ellen Kiels Fish-visage of Terror after receiving more votes than Evon Gnashblade in the Event "Cutthroat Politics" .

qq3iXrs.jpg

View of the Breachmaker near the end of scarlet's war.

H2jP3bt.jpg

View of the old destroyed Bank in Lions Arch with a few mourning players.

z7WhPsH.jpg

The View of the Zephyr Sanctum, which I think can still be seen ingame if you own the Model of it.

3smAnQ7.jpg

Me and a few friends I made back in 2013, when we used Mesmer portals and wind-crystals to scale the very top of the Zephyr Sanctum. All that's left of it now is the wreck in Dry Top

IhQCDKb.jpg

The Mystic Forge during Dragon Bash back in 2013 only a month before GW2's first Birthday

As a side note. This remember me how great the game will be if we could hide all UI and show it contextually, instead of not showing anything or showing nearly all.

Examples:You try to use a skill in CD, a small icon appear, you are hit, a small life bubble appear.You see an interactive object,a small "f" appear.Etc.

All configurable at differents levels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...