[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- We are looking for more people who like to join our Raid Training Groups!

• if you never done a raid before but u wanna start , our guild can provide you with guides and information to get you prepared(gear,builds,videos)etc. before you start raiding.
  • We are looking for experienced raiders who still like to join our static groups and process while helping with their knowledge.
  • We are looking for experienced raiders who can lead raid groups and would like to join our Raid Leader's Ranks so we can create more Raiding Groups, add more Raids on the calendar and have more fun!

Leaders: Red Hairy Hodor, Aliena Blackwind ,Graperoot , Sacred Demon BlueRaid Leaders : Ssign, RazzyOfficers : Dumdadumdum, Remus Darkblight

- We are looking for more people who like to join our Raid Training Groups!

• if you never done a raid before but u wanna start , our guild can provide you with guides and information to get you prepared(gear,builds,videos)etc. before you start raiding.
  • We are looking for experienced raiders who still like to join our static groups and process while helping with their knowledge.
  • We are looking for experienced raiders who can lead raid groups and would like to join our Raid Leader's Ranks so we can create more Raiding Groups, add more Raids on the calendar and have more fun!

Leaders: Red Hairy Hodor, Aliena Blackwind ,Graperoot , Sacred Demon BlueRaid Leaders : Ssign, RazzyOfficers : Dumdadumdum, Remus Darkblight

@DoMy.9872 said:Hi i would like an invite im mostly interested in raiding but its hard to pug it with low li. I have a condi renegade warr and working on my holo smith to be raid rdyHi Domy ive invited you to join us and raid with us! thanks for applying :)@melitadiel.6472 said:Hello!My name is Andrew)I am not new to raids,cleared cleared first wing fully,have exp in other mmo raids)mainly i'am mesmer)Can i join?)yeah sure ,your welcome to join us and raid with us aswell! and finish the other wings too :)

We are looking for more Druids, Chronotanks and Chronoboons to create more Raid Training Groups ! Currently we have lot of people who are playing cdps,dps and we lack those roles for our second and third Raid Training Groups! Those who play those Roles will definitely have a place in a Raid Training Group!

PS : Our raid Training Groups are progressing fast through the wings with success!We are looking for more experienced people on Raiding who can Lead a Raid Training Group, and join the Ranks of our Raid leaders !We accept as well experienced players who don't mind raiding in a training group, aren't toxic or egoists! but love to raid often without wasting time on lfg!

Leaders: Red Hairy Hodor, Aliena Blackwind ,Graperoot , Sacred Demon BlueRaid Leaders : Ssign, RazzyOfficers : Dumdadumdum, Remus Darkblight , Graperoot

@soulknight.9620 said:Hi, i would like to join. I am well experienced ele player, but i have no experience in raids (like cleared VG and gorceval once).

Hi and thank for applying! at this moment the guild has enough raiders ,and usually we are covered up ! We are looking for people who are capable of Leading a Raid group, ones who can set up a raid -date and time form groups(knows about group compositions) give calls and coordinate the fights, so we can create another group for people to raid and not wait as backup for opportunities to hope In a raid group. I don't mind inviting you but I had to inform you of the guild's current status first :)please let me know if your still interested!Best of Luck!

Hi guys, [DD]is creating a new Raid Training Group and We are looking for Commanders-Raid Leaders To lead that Group! We raid 3 times per week :Monday,Friday,Saturday!Discord is Required!Representing out of Raiding Time/Other Guild activities is not required.For more information,/w or sent in game mail to me ,or message me here.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, very warm.I will not write about myself - I prefer to do it when talking to you through the microphone :)So I will only present my experience, a brief history of my adventure with mmorpg.I am a MMORPG player with many years of experience, over 15 years. Many raids in my life, in lineage2, and then a few years in WoW. in GW2 I play almost 4 years, with smaller and larger breaks. I have 12 LI so I have invaded something, now I would like to take it seriously. I have over 2700 hours in GW2. I learn quickly, I know the mechanisms of the game and heroes. I have ascended gear on several characters. Knowledge about games and characters, I have more than average. That's why I am looking for a friendly guild, how to grow as a raider, meet new people and create a community with him.

Please contact me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Drunken Dragons

Our Guild is looking for more active , social and friendly players to run various content with :)We were a raid training guild a few months back, and we planning to do that again in the near futureWe currently accept everyone kind of player!Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

Content:Meta events, exploration , PvP, Fractals, Guild Missions , (Raid Training will be back Soon)

A few basic rules we have:must be 20 years old +Representing is required !Members who are inactive over 30 days are out of the guild (yes we check activity)No DramaDrink , a lot !

We currently accept everyone who want to run or want to learn how to do and complete the content mentioned above!We are also looking for dedicated and experience players who love to advice and lead a guild to join our Officer ranks

You can /w or Mail in-game the following dragons or comment belowFelhoofSacred Demon BlueDumdadumdumRemus Darkblight

thank you in advance :)

Hello,

Would like to join if possible? I am pretty new player, currently mastery 53 and still learning. I have done some T1 fractals and open world content mostly. I am seeking long time guild if the atmosphere in guild is nice and good. Also I do not prefer talking via discord but can listen for sure if needed. If talking is mandatory then this will not work out sadly.