Build respotory — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Build respotory

Changing between WVW, PVE and open world A-Net has done a great job isolating the traits for the specific area, but what about the armor, weapons and trinkets. I have found myself in situations in PVP where I have the wrong weapon equipped, or even further, in WVW would it not be great to change your build form a build repertory that was previously set up depending if you are running solo, defensive or offensive. Did we not have something like this in the original GW? Please add it to the wish list.

Comments

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

Along with the other 100 times that idea has been asked for I guess?

New to the game? Feel free to give a yell if you need PVE help.

• Did you mean Repository?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro - Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/NM |Daredevil|Ranger
    |Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist|Deadeye|Warrior
    |Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker|Weaver|Chronomancer|Soulbeast|Holosmith|Revenant

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Menadena.7482 said:
    Along with the other 100 times that idea has been asked for I guess?

Well it really was time for a build template thread mate its been to long

• @Kal Spiro.9745 said:
    Did you mean Repository?

I like that they spelled it wrong in different ways in the title and the body. lol.

• lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

+1 for build templates. All the time, everytime.

If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
    Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.