Stealth should work the same as dagger storm — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Stealth should work the same as dagger storm

anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭

When the thief is stealthed should evade all attacks. Condition ticks from before the stealth may keep ticking.

This is because he can not do damage while in stealth. And as RP also makes sense to able to evade attacks when the enemy can’t see you.

Thief needs this defense is very squishy class.

Comments

• Jesus, made my day

• Warkind.6745Warkind.6745 Member ✭✭✭

You are way too generous. In stealth conditions should all clear immediately because they can't see you either.

All is vain.

• iKeostuKen.2738iKeostuKen.2738 Member ✭✭✭

Stop giving them more ways to buff mesmer.

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

Go away please.

• Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭

Top troll post of the year. GG. 10/10

• From a RP point of view, tell me where do you stock mounts when you are not riding them ? On an other planet like Uranus ?

• Stealth is Shadow Magic and you cannot damage shadow. Thus, evade is not appropriate, invulnerability is.

Stealth = Shadow Form (GW1 2007 version) and it should last 20 seconds, just like in GW1.

Also just like in GW1, we should be able to deal damage albeit capped to 50% and cannot crit. The only damage that will deal 100% and can crit are stealth attacks.

Entering and exiting stealth should also leave a smoke field for 5 seconds. No need to spec for Cloak in Shadows.

All these make sense from the role-playing perspective.

Thief F1 must remain an instacast Steal skill. DE will simply apply DE Mark on target on Steal.
    Malice build-up independently from DE Mark. Mark only speed up the build-up, not be the pre-requisite.
    http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

• JayPanda.1304JayPanda.1304 Member ✭✭
    edited August 29, 2018

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Vornollo.5182Vornollo.5182 Member ✭✭✭

Nice troll, made me chuckle!

[PUSH] Constant Pressure

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

I agree, though movement speed should be reduced by 1% as a penalty. That's a good trade off.

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• @Gandrogh.1530 said:
    From a RP point of view, tell me where do you stock mounts when you are not riding them ? On an other planet like Uranus ?

HA! Gold star

• @iKeostuKen.2738 said:
    Stop giving them more ways to buff mesmer.

+1

• Will stealth also have a 60 second cool down?

Server: Sorrow's Furnace
    Guilds: [DOA] Descendants Of Ascalon, [LOOT] Legendary Order Of Thieves
    Characters: Black Hooded S\D Thief, Celestial Herald & Power Reaper

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.