"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

@Fremtid.3528 said:

@moonboi.1764 said:I’m slowly trying to fill my home instance. Any kind soul looking to gift. Anything for home instance, nodes, plots etc. anything for home instance would be amazing. NA.

PS I love this thread, and appreciate everyone that gifts/helps other.

It'd be helpful if you said what you already have.... ^.^

Sadly only a Christmas tree

@Fremtid.3528 said:

@moonboi.1764 said:I’m slowly trying to fill my home instance. Any kind soul looking to gift. Anything for home instance, nodes, plots etc. anything for home instance would be amazing. NA.

Honestly anything for home would help, especially since I’m trying to level crafting but my poor self is slow going. So I’m trying to farm SW.

***Edit: thank you again for the Iron node, E.B. ☺️

@moonboi.1764 said:

Honestly anything for home would help, especially since I’m trying to level crafting but my poor self is slow going. So I’m trying to farm SW.

There's living story 1 nodes that can't be gifted that you can buy for 25 laurels (at the laurel vendor) and 15 gold, or you can buy them for festival tokens at the festival vendor in divinty's reach or sonder the seller in lion's arch. If you didn't do the summer festival, that's ok, if you don't mind waiting til next year and would rather save the gold you can farm them then. The nodes include: candy corn node, watchwork sprocket, krait obelisk shard, and a quartz node! Meanwhile, I'll look into getting you something but no promises though.

@Fremtid.3528 said:

There's living story 1 nodes that can't be gifted that you can buy for 25 laurels (at the laurel vendor) and 15 gold, or you can buy them for festival tokens at the festival vendor in divinty's reach or sonder the seller in lion's arch. If you didn't do the summer festival, that's ok, if you don't mind waiting til next year and would rather save the gold you can farm them then. The nodes include: candy corn node, watchwork sprocket, krait obelisk shard, and a quartz node! Meanwhile, I'll look into getting you something but no promises though.

I totally didn’t know that about the laurel vendor. Guess I need to save up on them for those. I’ll not be spending another laurel, now that I know what I need to get with them.

Yeah I didn’t get a chance to really do the summer festival but I’ll make it a point to next year

@"Nepeta Cataria.1860" said:This is a really nice idea! Yet another reason I love the GW2 community so much.I'm on a real tight budget IRL, and can never manage more than $10 and sometimes $20/month to put towards the gem store. There's so many things there that I want, but I always end up spending my gems on utility items like bag or bank space, inventory slots, character slots etc.There are 3 items on my "FUN" BLTC list that I will get someday, but right now I can't justify buying cosmetic or fun items when harvest tools or inventory space are needed more. With that being said, I would be through the moon if anyone wanted to help out with any item on my wish list.~~ 1. Wedding skin attire

1. Musical Harp
  2. How to dance, volume 1~~Any one of these would have me dancing IRL! I'll even learn the "inventory shuffle" IRL though I won't look half as good as my Sylvari LOL. :3

OMG... thank you thank you to the kind person that sent me How to dance and the Wedding skin. I'm standing in Rata Sum right now in my pretty new dress, dancing my little sylvari butt off. IRL... I've almost got the arm movements down, but wow that dance is hard on the knees and ankles! I'll get it though. I'm determined!!!!!Thank you so very much. I've wanted these for such a long time. Seriously..... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) <3

Just posting a simple reminder of a few things:

1. If you need something, like a certain mat or mats for crafting item "X"...make sure you list what you have and keep a running total for those of us who go back and check older threads from time-to-time, so we know if you still need help. And once its done, please update so we know you are good to go. :)

2. Remember...you don't have to just ask for things from the Gem Store. Its OK to do that...but if you need help with something in game (like gathering Charged Lodestones...like I did...and which takes FOREVER to do solo), its good to use your "1 request" for that. Not a complaint or anything...just reminding everyone...some of us have been playing a long (LONG) time and have many many mats we are willing to share. :)

3. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I know from experience...keeping a running total will help you get to the finish line faster...even a confidence update to add what you have gathered/acquired lets everyone know you are still working on your goal.

4. Its not explicit...but you can ask for help with tasks in game here as well...like help claiming a guild hall...or help defeating a champ/bounty/skritt/etc to get a piece for a collection. I help out a lot with the Facet Bounty for players still working on their Griffon Collection when I see the call out in game...you can ask for help with things like that here too...just list what time you will be on and what time zone YOU are in...so we know to possibly look for you in game and see if you need our assistance. :)

5. Please...have fun...be responsive...there's a lot of good people here...be excellent to each other. :) (yeah, i know..."and party on, dudes!") People remember you...I ran into a person, out in open world, doing some stuff in Verdant Brink...or maybe it was Auric Basin...anyway...they remembered my name from working on making Mjollnir (remember me mentioning the Charged Lodestones earlier...yeah...it was for that... I had to have like 350 of those things total...and they struck up a brief convo with me in game as we gathered some stuff and beat up some Mordrem. They had donated to my collection, though they said not much, but I was able to thank them again for that...because each one got me one step closer to my pride and joy hammer. :)

Game On!

@niterwolv.1389 said:Hey all im aiming for legendary armor but first need to finish crafting ascended armor so please if you have free stuff send it all to me!! :)leathersmithrilsilkanything at all will be put to good use i promise.

How much Silk and Mithril do you need? Running totals help us know what to send. Lets get some specifics mate! :)I regularly cap out my Mithril in storage, and dump my overflow when i get a 250 stack in my bank, on the TP...be glad to send you some.

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209" said:Just posting a simple reminder of a few things:

1. If you need something, like a certain mat or mats for crafting item "X"...make sure you list what you have and keep a running total for those of us who go back and check older threads from time-to-time, so we know if you still need help. And once its done, please update so we know you are good to go. :)

2. Remember...you don't have to just ask for things from the Gem Store. Its OK to do that...but if you need help with something in game (like gathering Charged Lodestones...like I did...and which takes FOREVER to do solo), its good to use your "1 request" for that. Not a complaint or anything...just reminding everyone...some of us have been playing a long (LONG) time and have many many mats we are willing to share. :)

3. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I know from experience...keeping a running total will help you get to the finish line faster...even a confidence update to add what you have gathered/acquired lets everyone know you are still working on your goal.

4. Its not explicit...but you can ask for help with tasks in game here as well...like help claiming a guild hall...or help defeating a champ/bounty/skritt/etc to get a piece for a collection. I help out a lot with the Facet Bounty for players still working on their Griffon Collection when I see the call out in game...you can ask for help with things like that here too...just list what time you will be on and what time zone YOU are in...so we know to possibly look for you in game and see if you need our assistance. :)

5. Please...have fun...be responsive...there's a lot of good people here...be excellent to each other. :) (yeah, i know..."and party on, dudes!") People remember you...I ran into a person, out in open world, doing some stuff in Verdant Brink...or maybe it was Auric Basin...anyway...they remembered my name from working on making Mjollnir (remember me mentioning the Charged Lodestones earlier...yeah...it was for that... I had to have like 350 of those things total...and they struck up a brief convo with me in game as we gathered some stuff and beat up some Mordrem. They had donated to my collection, though they said not much, but I was able to thank them again for that...because each one got me one step closer to my pride and joy hammer. :)

Game On!

Good and helpful post. Thank you for sharing that!

In addition, please try to edit and update your initial post. if anyone needs help editing their post because they find they cannot do so, please PM me and let me know and I will edit what you want to say into your initial post. This is far better than posting a request that appears on Page 12, then having the "Thanks, I got what I needed" on Page 14. Please let's keep organized, so that those who still need things are more likely to receive the help, and so those who gave items are able to see that you did receive them. Thanks.

I was lucky enough to save up enough tickets to get the Devoted Torch on my Sylvari Mesmer a while back but haven't been able to find anything else to fashion wars with it as a main hand. Currently making do with the Mirage collection axe. I'd absolutely love it if someone could gift me the Axe and/or Sceptre from the Devoted skin range, I just can't afford them. Black Lion Chest Keys to save up more scraps for whenever the Devoted weapons come back into circulation would also really help. Thanks in advance to any generous soul who can help!

@"Dedicant.6820" said:I was lucky enough to save up enough tickets to get the Devoted Torch on my Sylvari Mesmer a while back but haven't been able to find anything else to fashion wars with it as a main hand. Currently making do with the Mirage collection axe. I'd absolutely love it if someone could gift me the Axe and/or Sceptre from the Devoted skin range, I just can't afford them. Black Lion Chest Keys to save up more scraps for whenever the Devoted weapons come back into circulation would also really help. Thanks in advance to any generous soul who can help!

You could also do a weekly level 10, 40, 60 personal story on a throw away character to gain black lion keys and possibly scraps from that. ( only the 10 step is weekly locked but its quite teadious to do up after claw island lvl 60 multiple times a week anyway. )

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Dedicant.6820" said:I was lucky enough to save up enough tickets to get the Devoted Torch on my Sylvari Mesmer a while back but haven't been able to find anything else to fashion wars with it as a main hand. Currently making do with the Mirage collection axe. I'd absolutely love it if someone could gift me the Axe and/or Sceptre from the Devoted skin range, I just can't afford them. Black Lion Chest Keys to save up more scraps for whenever the Devoted weapons come back into circulation would also really help. Thanks in advance to any generous soul who can help!

You could also do a weekly level 10, 40, 60 personal story on a throw away character to gain black lion keys and possibly scraps from that. ( only the 10 step is weekly locked but its quite teadious to do up after claw island lvl 60 multiple times a week anyway. )

Aye I do this (tho I don't have the time to do it every week) it's how I got most of the scraps for the torch but with the whole artificial scarcity thing in the gem store and how scraps rarely drop for me it's hard to ensure I have tickets for whenever weapons come back to the vendor (I currently have 2 scraps out of a lot more than 2 chests).

Hi every one thx for creating this topicwell i need help with t6 mats to craft my legendary back need to craft gift of might and gift of magic im trying to farm but taking me a bit longerso its 250 of each at the moment this what i got:42 Vials of Powerful Blood36 Powerful Venom Sacs28 Elaborate Totems217 Piles of Crystalline Dust27 Vicious Fangs31 Armored Scales25 Vicious Claws22  Ancient Bonesany help is really appreciated and thank you

Hi!

Sadly the only thing I'd love is a griffon and I know people aren't quick to part with gold. I managed to raise 100g on my own so far (in 6 months time). If 150 see this and donate 1 g each, I'd be there in no time! I appreciate the opportunity to do this and to kind souls who contribute.

PS- Great idea of a thread! I'll likely contribute myself once I reach my goal :3

Griffon Mount (gold) - (250g/250g)

EDIT: Thank you so much to those who have taken the time to message me and show me good areas/methods for farming gold. It will help me most definitely in getting the remaining 150g 125g 30g or so that I need. With the 2 hours/day of play time I get it will help optimize the time I have. Like they say, "If you give a man a fish..."

EDIT 2: Alätari donated 25 gold! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

EDIT 3: Thanks again to those who taught me the RIBA farm. It's going slowly, but surely, and I will have enough money in no time! Will keep updating every-so-often until goal reached! :)

FINAL EDIT: COMPLETE! Got my griffin two days ago. Took over a month of RIBA farming and selling literally EVERYTHING on the trader, but, hey it was worth it. Thank you again to the kind player who donated 25g and the other who taught me the RIBA farm!

Hey all,

If someone out there happens to be hoarding sigils and has 24 extra sigils of nullification they do not need... I'd love to be able to complete the collection. :3I have almost collected all the mistonium required.Disclaimer: these sigils are currently worth around 13 gold each on the TP. I wouldn't want anyone to be giving them away while being unaware of their value.

Thank you!

NA serverVardok.8609

HiI am kindly asking for GW2 T-shirt (ingame item not real T shirt)I cant redeem it by myself. I did try in beginning but it would not work, later they changed promotion eligibility.I am from EU. I don't think that is a problem but I will ask anet in mail today - if it is ill delete this post.Thanks!

• 1 month later...