Farming ToKs — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Farming ToKs

So I decided that the login rewards are not giving me ToKs fast enough. Before HoT, I used to farm them the PvP and WvW reward tracks. Can I still do that? What are other ways to farm them?

The Charr shall rule!

Comments

• Yeah, you still get Tomes of Knowlege in WvW. I find them really annoying since I had to click through several stacks of them recently to free up bank space.

Server: Sorrow's Furnace
    Guilds: [DOA] Descendants Of Ascalon, [LOOT] Legendary Order Of Thieves
    Characters: Black Hooded S\D Thief, Celestial Herald & Power Reaper

• @Dagger.2035 said:
    Yeah, you still get Tomes of Knowlege in WvW. I find them really annoying since I had to click through several stacks of them recently to free up bank space.

Okay cool. Thanks.

The Charr shall rule!

• Glider.5792Glider.5792 Member ✭✭✭

@Dagger.2035 said:
    Yeah, you still get Tomes of Knowlege in WvW. I find them really annoying since I had to click through several stacks of them recently to free up bank space.

Man, thats such a waste :scream:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFWMeskOJhk8N-SvOFCJXA
    Fractal speed kills, raids, Black Lion Chest Openings, random.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think the only reliable ways to get them are WvW and PvP reward tracks and login rewards, everything else is either one-off or random.

Have a look through the reward tracks before you start because I think some give more tomes than others.

"Hard knocks, bad luck, been knocked down,
    You got back up, rise up, shine on, keep on fighting, the war is almost done...But then I hear you're gone.
    I feel, when the lights go down, you are still here, all you hold dear remains.
    Your star never fades."

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dagger.2035 said:

Why not just swap them at the mystic forge vendor?

• Thanks for the tip I'll have to try the vendor next time.

• @Danikat.8537 said:
    I think the only reliable ways to get them are WvW and PvP reward tracks and login rewards, everything else is either one-off or random.

Have a look through the reward tracks before you start because I think some give more tomes than others.

Okay. Thank you.

The Charr shall rule!

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

I used 40 to get a character I was leveling from 40 to 80, and a month later, I have 240 ToK in my bank, all for playing WvW for maybe 6 hours or so a week.

• @Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    I used 40 to get a character I was leveling from 40 to 80, and a month later, I have 240 ToK in my bank, all for playing WvW for maybe 6 hours or so a week.

Dang! I really need to WvW more often then. Thank you.

The Charr shall rule!

• @Dagger.2035 said:

did you use them for Leveling or Spirit Shards?
    If you leveled with them, then yeah, you have to click, for Spirit Shards just go to Myani!

• @Dimi Gravedancer.1463 said:
    did you use them for Leveling or Spirit Shards?
    If you leveled with them, then yeah, you have to click, for Spirit Shards just go to Myani!

Just spirit shards. I don’t have any spare character slots at the moment.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.