Dragon banners need to be removed from WvW... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dragon banners need to be removed from WvW...

Usagi.4835Usagi.4835 Member ✭✭

...Or otherwise have the CD greatly increased. Discuss.

Comments

• Luranni.9470Luranni.9470 Member ✭✭✭

Butbut.. Dragon Banner is my favourite thief blobspec! :P

• You people will literally kitten about anything, jfc

• @Capitol.3815 said:
    You people will literally kitten about anything, jfc

Sorry, in English?

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

They're pretty easy to spot in a large scale fight. Just have your group throw a marker on the enemy character holding it so everyone is aware of it's position.

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Usagi.4835Usagi.4835 Member ✭✭
    edited September 12, 2018

@Luranni.9470 said:
    Butbut.. Dragon Banner is my favourite thief blobspec! :P

latest

• @Klipso.8653 said:
    They're pretty easy to spot in a large scale fight. Just have your group throw a marker on the enemy character holding it so everyone is aware of it's position.

That's not my point. In NA, it's almost part of the meta to have a bunch of Mallyx revs in one zerg running dragon banners just to be annoying. They, like Iron Hide, shouldn't have made it into WvW.

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2018

Funny thing is lately I seen bandwagoned servers using dragon banners more than any other servers. Pretty much proved my point that stackers/bandwagoners are people who want win at any cost. That is why my belief that alliance system will solve much unbalance is reserved.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• googel.3278googel.3278 Member ✭✭✭

nerf banners? aha. Can we at least be able to ram walls?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.