Kung Fu Tea Promotion [Merged] - Page 30 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Kung Fu Tea Promotion [Merged]

Comments

• @SatdeNecro.2395 said:
    I still haven't gotten a DLC code at all. I am in the US downloaded the app and connected it to my Facebook account. Check the social rewards messages and still empty inbox. Am I missing something here??

The promotion is currently paused while things get sorted out

My list of suggestions for GW2
    Akkebi | Akkebyyon | Alister Kebi | Akkebi Revi | Occultist Lulu | Shadow Stalker Lulu | Daddy Horrik | Glittermancer | The Mewcifer
    Max Masteries | 15.5k AP

• Vash.2386Vash.2386 Member ✭✭✭

@SatdeNecro.2395 said:
    I still haven't gotten a DLC code at all. I am in the US downloaded the app and connected it to my Facebook account. Check the social rewards messages and still empty inbox. Am I missing something here??

Unfortunately, the promotion has been disabled for the time being!

• OutOfOrder.3719OutOfOrder.3719 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2018

By all means, you can choose to use the kungfu app. But to avoid giving away my confidential information, I would rather just pay with gems from ANET directly, instead of hoping to redeem a free digital code that may allow other accounts of mine to be hacked.

• @OutOfOrder.3719 said:
    By all means, you can choose to use the kungfu app. But to avoid giving away my confidential information, I would rather just pay with gems from ANET directly, instead of hoping to redeem a free digital code that may allow other accounts of mine to be hacked.

I feel making it available with gems would mess up the purpose of the outfit. It has been and always should be an item only gained from special promotions.

My list of suggestions for GW2
    Akkebi | Akkebyyon | Alister Kebi | Akkebi Revi | Occultist Lulu | Shadow Stalker Lulu | Daddy Horrik | Glittermancer | The Mewcifer
    Max Masteries | 15.5k AP

• Plautze.6290Plautze.6290 Member ✭✭✭

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:
    On a serious note, despite the issues with this promotion, I enjoy the game very much and would like to thank the designers, artists and coders for their efforts. They don't deserve any blame for this mess or the decisions of the PR department or whoever is running this promotion, and I hope they know how appreciated they are.

Indeed.
    Just shows how easy it is for "public relations" gimmick to backfire, for reasons outside the control of most of the organizations involved.

Backfire. Backfire?! BACKFIRE??!! This is le understatement of the year.
    This is more like trying to make a bowl of cereals and accidentally setting of a nuke right next to your face. :p

In the meantime, I'm really tired of this mess refusing to be solved. Let's just hope ANet never ever tries a cross promotion with KFT again.
    If they do, my Norn Rev will be dancing in LA in a pink tutu all day.
    The very moment my eyes fall upon the 'Another great, awesome, mind-blowing GW2xKFT promotion coming soon' in the launcher, I'll delete my account, uninstall GW2, destroy my gaming machine, burn my house and do the afroninja flip to end my misery.

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Kareem Aqbar | Mindblower Torxx

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Still no word from KFT? We're nearly half way through the promotion and even their chosen few (Americans) cannot claim the codes. I don't think anyone would argue that they need to fix their app before carrying on but it's surprising that it's taking them so long to get it done. I really hope they extend the promotion period to allow time for people to claim the codes, otherwise it will be even more rushed than when it first started and the app will probably end up overwhelmed and broken all over again.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:

I feel making it available with gems would mess up the purpose of the outfit. It has been and always should be an item only gained from special promotions.

That's true for the outfit but if anyone really wanted the heroic edition gems are absolutely an option. Buy the Primeval, Krytan or Profane armour (when it's available) 10 Heroic Boosters and an 18 slot bag and you've effectively upgraded your account to the Heroic edition.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• Still no news? Come on, that's ridiculous.
    My support ticket with a hint for KFT that there is something called "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)" in Europe wasn't answered yet. Wonder if it ever will. Not that I really care much. This is a huge trainwreck.

Disciples of the monkey god [Apes]

• Bloodstealer.5978Bloodstealer.5978 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    Still no word from KFT? We're nearly half way through the promotion and even their chosen few (Americans) cannot claim the codes. I don't think anyone would argue that they need to fix their app before carrying on but it's surprising that it's taking them so long to get it done. I really hope they extend the promotion period to allow time for people to claim the codes, otherwise it will be even more rushed than when it first started and the app will probably end up overwhelmed and broken all over again.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:

That's true for the outfit but if anyone really wanted the heroic edition gems are absolutely an option. Buy the Primeval, Krytan or Profane armour (when it's available) 10 Heroic Boosters and an 18 slot bag and you've effectively upgraded your account to the Heroic edition.

That completely defeats the object of the promotion and is a large smack in the face to anyone that originally took ANET and KFT up on the offer and those wanting to still take on the offer.. only for the rules to be changed .
    That is in no way a solution to what looks more and more like a scam on the surface.
    It also does not make clear why one minute ANET is all about standing for its customers when members of their team insult and berate us, but then wash their hands of us when a cross promo they entered into turns out to be a dupe for a large proportion of its player base, to the point where some are now allegedly being hacked for the pleasure.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming ANET for the fiasco KFT has caused with their shoddy handling of the promotion from their end, but ANET's lack of support in all this stinks bad form imo.

Life is what YOU make it... NOT what others tell you!

• So I got the app like on the first day of promotion (living in the EU) and in the social rewards section i could see the promotion and i "just" needed to link a social media account. Which I couldn't because the app always crashed when I tried. Really tried many many times in the first days and like many other players I got frustrated (and some got lucky and managed to get codes). For non-US people the promotion shouldn't even be visible in this app, but I get that this is on KFT (even now, the sweepstakes promotion is shown, so I guess the DLC one is only gone because of the "pause" in the promotion). Nevertheless, I really hope, that Anet is trying to compensate to all non-US players somehow, even though they are not responsible for all the trouble. But I am not demanding it, just hoping. US players are also getting frustrated because almost half of the promotion time is over they are having nothing but trouble, so I guess at least the promotion time should be extended to 1 month after it will finally work properly.

I also have a question: I will visit the US by the end of this month. Will I be able to get the codes, when I am there? And if so, will I be able to redeem the codes back home (it says you have to redeem the codes by Oct. 31st)?

• @voegelchen.1642 said:
    So I got the app like on the first day of promotion (living in the EU) and in the social rewards section i could see the promotion and i "just" needed to link a social media account. Which I couldn't because the app always crashed when I tried. Really tried many many times in the first days and like many other players I got frustrated (and some got lucky and managed to get codes). For non-US people the promotion shouldn't even be visible in this app, but I get that this is on KFT (even now, the sweepstakes promotion is shown, so I guess the DLC one is only gone because of the "pause" in the promotion). Nevertheless, I really hope, that Anet is trying to compensate to all non-US players somehow, even though they are not responsible for all the trouble. But I am not demanding it, just hoping. US players are also getting frustrated because almost half of the promotion time is over they are having nothing but trouble, so I guess at least the promotion time should be extended to 1 month after it will finally work properly.

I also have a question: I will visit the US by the end of this month. Will I be able to get the codes, when I am there? And if so, will I be able to redeem the codes back home (it says you have to redeem the codes by Oct. 31st)?

What's more to the point.. if its not a promo for non-us, why then were a large chunk of ANET's player base directed to go download the app that was both useless from the promo perspective and useless from a " I want a cup of KFT".. nah the heroic promo was clearly meant to be worldwide imo and what happened after came as a result of KFT's shoddy handling of this promo.
    Apps get region locked when they are not supposed to be downloaded outside of the permitted regions, for many reasons... so why was this app freely available to download for anyone and everyone at the time... because there was not meant to be any such restrictions imo.
    Shoddy app geared to a shoddy promo, backed up by shoddy rule changes after the promo was live and topped off by some shoddy support from both parties.

Life is what YOU make it... NOT what others tell you!

• @NicholaLord.2630 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:

@NicholaLord.2630 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:
    By the way if any EU players are curious I double checked this morning and there is no special process or wording to get your data deleted under GDPR. You just have to request it verbally or in writing. Since it seems we're no longer eligible to participate and allegedly never were I didn't see any reason to let KFT keep whatever information they might have on me, so I sent them this email earlier today:

_Dear Kung Fu Tea,

On Monday 3rd September 2018 I registered for and participated in your online cross-promotion with Arenanet to obtain Guild Wars 2 items. As part of this I linked my Facebook account to your app and granted permission for you to access information on Facebook.

I now understand that this was done under false pretences as it was not made clear to me at any point in the process that as a non-US resident I am not eligible to participate in this promotion and that I should not have expected to receive any items from it.

However as an EU citizen my data is covered by the new General Data Protection Regulations, which includes the 'right to erasure' - for consent to be removed at any time and data obtained under consent to be deleted. I wish to evoke this right now and therefore ask that you delete all data you hold related to this email address or my (Real Name) Facebook account.

Please confirm to me that this has been done.

Yours Sincerely,

Real Name_

I'll update if/when I get a reply.

(I'd already unlinked my Facebook account and the KFT app, via both Facebook and the app, deleted my social profile on the app and then deleted the app.)

Yes, I’ve already done that.
    I got some bull reply basically saying they’ve deactivated the account on their end and removed me from mailing lists. No mention of my data being expunged from them.

What email address did you write too?

I sent my email to [email protected] which is the email listed under 'contact us' on their website.

I also emailed that address, but so far have not received a reply.

I sent my email to "LevelUp" kungfutea@thelevelup.com and here is the reply I got

We're sorry to see you go, but it's no trouble to deactivate your account – your account has been successfully closed on our end and we have removed you from our mailing list.

If you have subscribed to any marketing or promotional mailing lists with Kung Fu Tea outside of LevelUp, please reach out to them regarding removing your email from their records as well. You can reach out to them here via web, by email at [email protected], or by phone at 1-855-538-9888.

I will also be forwarding the rest of your concerns about Guild Wars over to the appropriate team ([email protected]). Have a great day and let me know if I can help you with anything else!

All the best,
    Jeremy
    LevelUp Support

I also recieved this but I believe this is a standard response

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reaching out to LevelUp; we have escalated your inquiry to our friends at the Social Rewards team directly so that they can better assist you. A representative will reach out to you shortly to help!

Have an excellent rest of your day,
    LevelUp Support

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Discoteka.2758 said:
    At the beginning of this promotion, I considered going to the local KFT here to try the tea. Now? Nah... Glad I didn't in the beginning. KFT won't get a dime from me.

I am still trying to figure out their business strategy. The sense I get from targeting a game and their menu is they are after college students and office peeps. Yet that does not match up well with their local locations. It only seems to work for random dropins while people are going from A to B. It could be promotions like this were some attempt to get more regular business.

New to the game? Feel free to give a yell if you need PVE help.

• Tyger.1637Tyger.1637 Member ✭✭✭

@Plautze.6290 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

On a serious note, despite the issues with this promotion, I enjoy the game very much and would like to thank the designers, artists and coders for their efforts. They don't deserve any blame for this mess or the decisions of the PR department or whoever is running this promotion, and I hope they know how appreciated they are.

Indeed.
    Just shows how easy it is for "public relations" gimmick to backfire, for reasons outside the control of most of the organizations involved.

Backfire. Backfire?! BACKFIRE??!! This is le understatement of the year.
    This is more like trying to make a bowl of cereals and accidentally setting of a nuke right next to your face. :p

More like:

• Jevati.4328Jevati.4328 Member ✭✭✭

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Discoteka.2758 said:
    At the beginning of this promotion, I considered going to the local KFT here to try the tea. Now? Nah... Glad I didn't in the beginning. KFT won't get a dime from me.

I am still trying to figure out their business strategy. The sense I get from targeting a game and their menu is they are after college students and office peeps. Yet that does not match up well with their local locations. It only seems to work for random dropins while people are going from A to B. It could be promotions like this were some attempt to get more regular business.

From what I can tell, they have several locations on college campuses. There are two locations in my city: one actually on the campus inside a university common area, and one about 15 minutes away from the first one, but not on campus.

I did actually go to KFT that first night, before everything blew up. I went to the non-college location, but it was still swarming with traditional college students (I make the distinction because I work at a college where most of our students are non-trad, so the student population is very different). I'd say about 90% of the people I saw walking around outside and going inside the store were between 18-24 years old, and many wore clothes with school logos from the nearby university.

So in my city, anyway, targeting the game to go after college students would actually be a fairly sound strategy.

Either way, I wasn't that impressed with their bubble tea. We drove 25-30 minutes for it. There's a bubble tea place 2 minutes from my home that has much better bubble tea (and non-dairy options, I might add...).

• Gemnaid.4219Gemnaid.4219 Member ✭✭✭

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:

“Special” promotion. Sure. We can call it that.

• So I assume Anet are doing nothing for us, not willing to fight our cause.. its all gone quiet again.. they just want us to forget ?

• @Manasa Devi.7958 said:
    It's obvious that mistakes have been made. Whether the mistake was to have an app+back-end that couldn't deal with the traffic, or the mistake was not to exclude non-US people from the promotion from the start, or both, there's definitely been a mistake somewhere along the way. A mistake that had a lot of people waste time and effort. A mistake that left a lot of people disappointed.

Now people make mistakes, sure, it happens all the time. What's really important, when it comes to mistakes, is how you deal with them. How you treat the people affected by them. That, in the end is what will define your reputation. So far, the handling of this mistake has been disastrous. I hope these companies come to their senses.

Very good point.

• Closest Kung Fu Tea location is 883km from my house. (548 miles) How is this supposed to benefit anyone?? There are THREE store locations is all of Canada?! Really?!

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Blackhawk.4053 said:
    Closest Kung Fu Tea location is 883km from my house. (548 miles) How is this supposed to benefit anyone?? There are THREE store locations is all of Canada?! Really?!

Havent you heard its not for anyone outside of the usa

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

New Living World episode trailer released. Lots of new news to excite players. So as for the whole KFT thing, going on almost 2 weeks since it fell apart with no solution or answers from either side so far, seems like:

• Tyger.1637Tyger.1637 Member ✭✭✭

@NicholaLord.2630 said:
    So I assume Anet are doing nothing for us, not willing to fight our cause.. its all gone quiet again.. they just want us to forget ?

If anything I've learned from watching courtroom shows; if there is an agreement (which there should be) then Anet cannot rescind it before the terms are concluded, currently the 30th September. KFT have until the 30th to resolve the issue and then Anet can decide on what action to take.

• Zeivu.3615Zeivu.3615 Member ✭✭✭

There was an option to enter the contest but not one for just the outfit. There are no shops in my state. I want an answer like everyone else.

• Graymalkyn.8076Graymalkyn.8076 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2018

Sorry if this has been asked already, but didn't want to read thru 37 pages...

I've downloaded the app, and linked it to my FB and Twitter accounts. Now what? I see nothing in the app. Do I get an email with the codes? A text?

Nearest location is literally 200 miles away, so that's not gonna happen.

We are what we write; our language defines us.

• @Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:

@Graymalkyn.8076 said:

I've downloaded the app, and linked it to my FB and Twitter accounts. Now what? I see nothing in the app. Do I get an email with the codes? A text?

In brief, the app's social rewards have been disabled by KFT who have not explained what's going on or when the promotion will continue, Anet say to talk to KFT and some users have reported getting their social media accounts hacked since registering.

It is very confusing as KFT are advertising the comp as if its on and running on their website https://www.kungfutea.com/ so they continue to data mine people, under false pretences... why is there no notice to say its on hold?

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

@NicholaLord.2630 said:

@Graymalkyn.8076 said:

In brief, the app's social rewards have been disabled by KFT who have not explained what's going on or when the promotion will continue, Anet say to talk to KFT and some users have reported getting their social media accounts hacked since registering.

It is very confusing as KFT are advertising the comp as if its on and running on their website https://www.kungfutea.com/ so they continue to data mine people, under false pretences... why is there no notice to say its on hold?

There is if you click on that same header...
    https://www.kungfutea.com/blog/2018/8/31/guildwars2sweepstakes

The above was written as part of an attempt to waste time.

• Also, a banner across the top of the front page.

• I refuse to loose faith in Anet as long this promotion is still going on. Yes, this promotion was a huge mistake and they haven't solved the problems they created with it yet. I'm sure they will make it right.
    sing I'm a mormon and a mormon just believes. sing

All KFT will say on facebook is if you did everything as instructed you will get the code when it restarts. However that does not say if they mean trying to connect to social media, connecting to social media, or getting the message and requesting the code.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe KFT keep telling Anet the same thing they're telling us - they'll get it working 'soon'.

Honestly that's ridiculous at this point, it was sort-of working for 4 days and then 'paused' for 8 (I'm not counting today yet because it's still early morning in the USA) and we've heard nothing in that time except that they claim to be working on it and they changed the terms and conditions to exclude most of the world. We're nearly 1/2 way through the promotion and apart from a few people (and a lot of hackers apparently) who got codes through blind luck in the first few days no one has gotten anything good from this, including Anet and KFT. It's almost impressive for a relatively simple promotion to go so wrong.

Honestly though all it would take is a bit more communication from KFT to make it better. Ideally of course they or their contractors would have been able to get the problems with the app fixed within a week, but if that's not possible for some reason all they need to do is tell us. Instead we've had nothing from them since the problem first started. They put one message up and then appear to have forgotten all about it. That's what makes it look really bad.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

@Danikat.8537 said:
    Maybe KFT keep telling Anet the same thing they're telling us - they'll get it working 'soon'.

Honestly that's ridiculous at this point, it was sort-of working for 4 days and then 'paused' for 8 (I'm not counting today yet because it's still early morning in the USA) and we've heard nothing in that time except that they claim to be working on it and they changed the terms and conditions to exclude most of the world. We're nearly 1/2 way through the promotion and apart from a few people (and a lot of hackers apparently) who got codes through blind luck in the first few days no one has gotten anything good from this, including Anet and KFT. It's almost impressive for a relatively simple promotion to go so wrong.

Honestly though all it would take is a bit more communication from KFT to make it better. Ideally of course they or their contractors would have been able to get the problems with the app fixed within a week, but if that's not possible for some reason all they need to do is tell us. Instead we've had nothing from them since the problem first started. They put one message up and then appear to have forgotten all about it. That's what makes it look really bad.

Do not forget them blaming bots. At this point I would not blink if they said aliens did it. There have been some messages on FB (both OPs and replies) but none of them have been informative.

• Vash.2386Vash.2386 Member ✭✭✭

Weren't we supposed to get an update from KTF at the beginning of this week? This has gone beyond ridiculous.

• @Vash.2386 said:
    Weren't we supposed to get an update from KTF at the beginning of this week? This has gone beyond ridiculous.

They did not specify when this week, just sometime this week, I do feel that this company does not care about the promotion or the GW2 community, which is probably why so many people are pleading with Anet, but until the promotion is over, there may be nothing Anet can do.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Thank you for your continued patience and feedback as we work through issues around the Kung Fu Tea Guild Wars 2 promotion. Both Kung Fu Tea and ArenaNet are continuing to troubleshoot the technical difficulties that affected the roll-out of Guild Wars 2 serial codes. Because of the issues, on Friday, September 7 any distributed serial code that had not yet been redeemed was deactivated. We’re working to make sure all eligible participants who were not able to redeem their serial code reward will be able to reclaim a new set of serial codes after the campaign resumes.

For additional information as it becomes available, please visit the Kung Fu Tea blog. We all appreciate your continued patience as we work to ensure a positive experience for everyone.

Great this is some positive news, but please can you elaborate in regards to European residents that participated before the rules where changed ie the first 4 days of the promotion.
    Are European residents who entered within the first 4 days, going to receive codes?
    - But also what about all the people that tired for 4 days, and could not connect due to the faulty app?
    - Some people connected via social, but could not see the promo options - does that count?
    - Some people connected with Instagram, but then that social option was removed - does that count?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@NicholaLord.2630 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Thank you for your continued patience and feedback as we work through issues around the Kung Fu Tea Guild Wars 2 promotion. Both Kung Fu Tea and ArenaNet are continuing to troubleshoot the technical difficulties that affected the roll-out of Guild Wars 2 serial codes. Because of the issues, on Friday, September 7 any distributed serial code that had not yet been redeemed was deactivated. We’re working to make sure all eligible participants who were not able to redeem their serial code reward will be able to reclaim a new set of serial codes after the campaign resumes.

For additional information as it becomes available, please visit the Kung Fu Tea blog. We all appreciate your continued patience as we work to ensure a positive experience for everyone.

Great this is some positive news, but please can you elaborate in regards to European residents that participated before the rules where changed ie the first 4 days of the promotion.
    Are European residents who entered within the first 4 days, going to receive codes?
    - But also what about all the people that tired for 4 days, and could not connect due to the faulty app?
    - Some people connected via social, but could not see the promo options - does that count?
    - Some people connected with Instagram, but then that social option was removed - does that count?

Well since its changed to usa only this from the post "eligible participants" make it sound like we wont be getting anything.
    But then again when you read further it ends with "as we work to ensure a positive experience for everyone" could mean they are looking in to ways for eu players to get it too.
    It would be in anets best interest to make their whole playerbase happy.

• Etria.3642Etria.3642 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Etria.3642 said:
    What about those who were never able to claim one in the first place?

If you were not able to claim a code, please try again when the promotion resumes.

Thanks! Just was worried that it would get discontinued altogether.

• @Yasi.9065 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:
    If it wasn't such a mess this promotion would be fantastic.

I snipped this, because this just has me baffled. You'd think all involved would have an interest to solve this whole mess as fast as possible,

It's entirely possible they are trying to solve this as quickly as they can.
    It should be obvious by now that they were entirely unprepared for all the things that seem obvious to us, not just in retrospect, also in things we talked about here (and on reddit) even before we knew the details. The US vs not US, the giving away a free app, the potential interest, the clarity of rules.

If they were unprepared for (what seems) the obvious, then I can't think of how they could possibly be ready to deal with the fall out of things going wrong.

Think of a 6 year old watching mom make lemonade from a mix and then thinking, "hey, let's make a tubful of lemonade." They turn on the water to fill the tub, then go to the kitchen to get on the chair to get box of mix from the shelf, and it's too heavy, so it drops on the floor. Meantime, the water in the tub is overflowing while they try to find towels and brooms to get rid of the spilled mix. Only, they tried to use water from the sink to help, and now it's all a sticky blob that they can't get traction on.

As Danikat says, the idea is great. It just doesn't seem to have been thought through.

with as much needed catering to customers to smooth things out.

That's how I would do it if I were in charge. I'm guessing that they haven't figured out who or what they might do yet.

Instead they quite obviously try to bury it.

Or, as I suggested above, they are simply at a loss as to what they even might do.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Vegeta.2563Vegeta.2563 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Etria.3642 said:
    What about those who were never able to claim one in the first place?

If you were not able to claim a code, please try again when the promotion resumes.

Is this promotion getting extended, due to the down time?

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.